Vic
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Ford MME gray , Mazda Cx5, Honda CBR250R
Occupation
Retired Firefighter
Country flag
I was wondering about taking my MME into my dealership for the PAAK recall or just waiting for the OTA updates to improve it. I've learned to play around with it on the occasions when it doesn't immediately work so to me it seems tolerable for now . For those of you that had the service done, has it improved PAAK performance? When is it anticipated the PAAK improvement will be in the OTA updates? Thx
Sponsored

Chuck

First Name
Chuck
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mustang Mach E 2021
Country flag
For the recall update they'll come to your home.

Mach-Lee

First Name
Lee
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Mach-E Premium AWD
Occupation
Sci/Eng
Country flag
I was wondering about taking my MME into my dealership for the PAAK recall or just waiting for the OTA updates to improve it. I've learned to play around with it on the occasions when it doesn't immediately work so to me it seems tolerable for now . For those of you that had the service done, has it improved PAAK performance? When is it anticipated the PAAK improvement will be in the OTA updates? Thx
It is not expected that the PAAK update will be given via OTA at this time. If you want the update, you'll have to arrange to have it performed at the dealer.

Also it is not a recall, it's a customer satisfaction program. So if you're happy with it currently you don't have to go in.

zhackwyatt

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
'21 InfBlu Prem MMEx Past: '13 C-Max '98 Explorer
Country flag
It is not expected that the PAAK update will be given via OTA at this time. If you want the update, you'll have to arrange to have it performed at the dealer.

Also it is not a recall, it's a customer satisfaction program. So if you're happy with it currently you don't have to go in.
That isn't true. They specifically told us it will be coming in an OTA later this year.

OP
OP
greenaero

greenaero

First Name
Vic
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Ford MME gray , Mazda Cx5, Honda CBR250R
Occupation
Retired Firefighter
Country flag
The update improved the performance of PAAK on my car. I would recommend getting the update.
thx , I'm leaning toward to getting it done
Sponsored