First Name
Todd
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach E 1st Ed -rec'd 1/27/21, '14 Fusion Hybrid SE
Country flag
Lucky you!!!
I'd like to know how much "metallic" is in the Carbonized gray. Some photos seem dull, others show very metallic.
Also interested in sound quality of B&O sound bar.

buzznwood

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
focus st & GTPE
Country flag
Really want to know how much usable space in the hatch with the ER battery eating into the space, not sure if its and ER, but wife is worried won't have as much usable space as her Murano
The extended range and standard range should have the same amount of space in the back, while the extended range batteries are an additional set sitting on top at the back under the rear seats, the standard and extended range are supposed to share the exact same battery case so it is more a situation of batteries being removed for the standard rather than being added and eating into trunk / boot space

krafty81

First Name
Terry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 MME AWD EX Premium, 2023 Lexus RX350h
Country flag
The extended range and standard range should have the same amount of space in the back, while the extended range batteries are an additional set sitting on top at the back under the rear seats, the standard and extended range are supposed to share the exact same battery case so it is more a situation of batteries being removed for the standard rather than being added and eating into trunk / boot space
I would like to know if the glass roof seems to let in a lot of heat or is unobtrusive

macchiaz-o

First Name
Jonathan
Threads
Reaction score
🔑 ]not/A/gr8'Place.2.store-mEyePassword[ 👀
Vehicles
MY21 J1 Premium RWD SR
Country flag
Ask why his gray tester appears to be Infinite Blue in certain lighting conditions.

Just kidding. Have a blast and really focus on the experience as a driver and passenger.

I'd love for your report back to us to be full of fluffy wording like "throwback styling" and "heroic high speed cornering with the firm pillow feel of a modern steel coaster."

I'm counting on you. We're all counting on you. No pressure. Now get out there and gitt'r done.

kdisner

First Name
Ken
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 Mustang Mach-e
Country flag
From the Ford Tech Specs:
Standard battery:
Cargo Space (Behind Rear Seat): 29.7 cu. ft./822 liters,
Cargo Space (Behind First Row): 59.7 cu. ft./1689 liters,
Front Trunk: 4.7 cu. ft./139.5 liters
Extended battery:
Cargo Space (Behind Rear Seat): 26.6 cu. ft.
Cargo Space (Behind First Row): 54.7 cu. ft.

ChasingCoral

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
GB E4X FE, Leaf, Tacoma, F-150 Lightning ordered
Occupation
Retired oceanographer
Country flag
Two more on Sync 4a:
How intuitive is it to work through the windows and sub-folders?
Any lag going from screen to screen?

Shayne

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 MME4x Prem
Occupation
Retired
Country flag
Robert Iorio replied to me that there will be no preheating option for fast charging in the Mach-E like the Tesla has (added via software update after a few months of the Model 3 release because charge speed was crazy slow in Canada in the winter). He told that it would not be necessary, that the car would always be ready for level 3 charging.

That makes no sense. Battery are cold in the winter. To be true, it would means that the car is contanstly heating the battery, therefore the range would be terrible in the winter. Or that the battery charges fast even if it’s cold, which is very bad for the battery.

It just makes no sense. So would want to hear about battery heating in the winter. That is a huge issue in Canada. The way that Tesla now manage it is that when you enter a supercharger as a destination, the car preheats the battery and indicates « prepare for supercharging ».

I think we need manual control of battery heating and I would like to know is toughts about it.
Wrong thread, wrong forum. You are stating something with conclusions prior to its release. Appears also to be based on another manufacturers short comings. I have opted for the stang and have assumed if I leave it plugged in at home it will precondition and be toasty warm when I get in. Thanks for throwing that out there; out of the blue.

Here is the post I refer to:
Thanks got it.

OP: Enjoy your ride come back and tell us your experience. Will be gr8 to hear.

DiscWiz

First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Escape, F250
Country flag
Can you give us an update on lane centering and how the car handles? Is the 15 inch display intuitive to use and how does the physical nob interface with it?

dbsb3233

First Name
TimCO
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Mustang Mach-E FE, 2023 Bronco Sport OB
Occupation
Retired
Country flag
An engineer friend has one for the weekend and offered to show it off and take me for a spin. Does anyone have any questions for me to ask on your behalf? I’ll try to get some videos.
Regretting asking people to give you their questions yet? ???

Status
Not open for further replies.