First Name
SAM
Threads
Reaction score
A little bit of a mystical kingdom, like Camelot
Vehicles
Premium MME4X Iconic Silver
Country flag
Ordered Dec 24, built May 7. Car was estimated to arrive Jun 13 to 20 but arrived early on Jun 7. I took possession on Jun 10.

X-Plan (from Mustang Club of America), Ford Options, and all other details written up perfectly. No funny business. Very good experience.

Ford Mustang Mach-E Good experience at Ditschman Flemington (NJ) Ford IMG_9248

Ford Mustang Mach-E Good experience at Ditschman Flemington (NJ) Ford IMG_9274

MachEnation

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Shadow Black Bottom Barrel Base
Country flag
Especially with the Premium wheels, makes both the wheels and the color pop. Great combo.

Thanks for posting about a good dealership too. I'm in NJ too and keeping a list, anyone you recommend dealing with?

Reactions: SAM

c max

First Name
phil
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
'23 Premium Rapid Red
Occupation
retired
Country flag
Good for you......worth the wait.......I'm "up" in Bergen cty so I guess I will not see you.......good luck, enjoy.....

OP
OP
SAM

SAM

First Name
SAM
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Country flag
Especially with the Premium wheels, makes both the wheels and the color pop. Great combo.

Thanks for posting about a good dealership too. I'm in NJ too and keeping a list, anyone you recommend dealing with?
My sales rep was Mark Schmaling. He was straightforward and knowledgeable about the car.

OP
OP
SAM

SAM

First Name
SAM
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Country flag
BTW, there was an empty parking space next to me in the second photo of my original post above. Guess what parked there?

Ford Mustang Mach-E Good experience at Ditschman Flemington (NJ) Ford IMG_9275

Ford Mustang Mach-E Good experience at Ditschman Flemington (NJ) Ford IMG_9276

Ford Mustang Mach-E Good experience at Ditschman Flemington (NJ) Ford IMG_9277

Ford Mustang Mach-E Good experience at Ditschman Flemington (NJ) Ford IMG_9279

machefan

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
RR FE 21', Leaf 18' and Bronco BadLands 2022
Occupation
IT
Country flag

I am near Bridgewater, glad to see more MME's around.

So far most dealers around our areas have been positive, NJ is a very competitive market due to saturation of dealers in our surround areas. I bought from Fullerton with no issues and they were super helpful during the long haul with tracking.

The key is to get your expectations in writing with any dealer, this usually helps ensure a smooth sale.

OP
OP
SAM

SAM

First Name
SAM
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Country flag
I am near Bridgewater, glad to see more MME's around.

So far most dealers around our areas have been positive, NJ is a very competitive market due to saturation of dealers in our surround areas. I bought from Fullerton with no issues and they were super helpful during the long haul with tracking.

The key is to get your expectations in writing with any dealer, this usually helps ensure a smooth sale.
Photos in parking lot were taken at the Best Buy in Bridgewater. While I was in the store in line at pick up, I happened to look out the window and a red Model Y drove by. They're everywhere.

Robz

First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 MME GT Grabber Blue, 2022 Volvo Xc60 Recharge
Country flag
Just a quick note to chime in here. My experience with Ditschman Ford has been positive so far - still waiting for my MME GT. I've also been working with Mark Schmaling and he's been helpful in answering questions, handling my order, and scheduling a test drive. Thanks for the other posts which give me confidence with the rest of my transaction (especially since I will likely take advantage of Ford Options) - while I patiently wait for GT production to begin...

Steve-o

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Grabber Blue MME-GTPE
Country flag
I also bought from Mark and waiting for my vehicle to come in. He was knowledgeable on the vehicle which made me feel better after reading about other dealerships and just lack of information on the car. As for how the sales pitch from financing goes, look up Flood Ford ESP and be armed with a quote way lower than what any dealership will offer.

OP
OP
SAM

SAM

First Name
SAM
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Country flag
I also bought from Mark and waiting for my vehicle to come in. He was knowledgeable on the vehicle which made me feel better after reading about other dealerships and just lack of information on the car. As for how the sales pitch from financing goes, look up Flood Ford ESP and be armed with a quote way lower than what any dealership will offer.
I don't think an ESP is needed, but that's personal preference.

The finance guy I dealt with was not high pressure. He did offer me all the "add ons" but didn't try to sell me when I said no to each. When we got to signing all the paperwork, there was a form for me to sign acknowledging that I declined all the "add ons". The total at the bottom of the form was more than $19,000!!!

Steve-o

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Country flag
I don't think an ESP is needed, but that's personal preference.

The finance guy I dealt with was not high pressure. He did offer me all the "add ons" but didn't try to sell me when I said no to each. When we got to signing all the paperwork, there was a form for me to sign acknowledging that I declined all the "add ons". The total at the bottom of the form was more than $19,000!!!
$19K is insane! Unless that covers a personal driver for me to work every day for the next few years, no way. I was concerned about the battery charge % in the factory warranty, but the only thing really on my mind.

Also, Central NJ does exist, but what is Central is up for debate!

OP
OP
SAM

SAM

First Name
SAM
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Country flag
$19K is insane! Unless that covers a personal driver for me to work every day for the next few years, no way. I was concerned about the battery charge % in the factory warranty, but the only thing really on my mind.

Also, Central NJ does exist, but what is Central is up for debate!
Okay, we are in the Tristate regional forum, so I will digress.

I agree Central Jersey exists. But, if you Google "Does Central Jersey Exist?", there's an amazing amount of controversy. According to our governor, we in Central Jersey live in "a little bit of a mystical kingdom, kind of like Camelot". Perfect.

He has declared several times that Central Jersey does exist and has attempted to define the counties included:

https://www.inquirer.com/news/new-j...venor-phil-murphy-eagles-giants-20191210.html

There's a "personality" on NJ 101.5 who's been ranting for years that Central Jersey doesn't exist, who of course took the governors declaration as another opportunity for a rant:

https://nj1015.com/gov-murphy-falsely-declares-central-jersey-exists-opinion/

By the way, the professional looking metal road sign in my avatar is not an official DOT sign. Somebody erected the sign on Rt 33 in Millstone. A reproter from News 12 looked into it with the state and it was removed by DOT. What fun.

https://newjersey.news12.com/myster...lcome-sign-pops-up-and-then-vanishes-41599411

My favorite quote from the News 12 report: "Nothing creates a need to express identity more than other people denying a given group's identity".

When I set up my profile on the forum and typed Central Jersey as location, the system put my country as Canada. I looked, but could not find an option to change the country to US, so put the sign in as my avatar.

Steve-o

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Country flag
Okay, we are in the Tristate regional forum, so I will digress.

I agree Central Jersey exists. But, if you Google "Does Central Jersey Exist?", there's an amazing amount of controversy. According to our governor, we in Central Jersey live in "a little bit of a mystical kingdom, kind of like Camelot". Perfect.

He has declared several times that Central Jersey does exist and has attempted to define the counties included:

https://www.inquirer.com/news/new-j...venor-phil-murphy-eagles-giants-20191210.html

There's a "personality" on NJ 101.5 who's been ranting for years that Central Jersey doesn't exist, who of course took the governors declaration as another opportunity for a rant:

https://nj1015.com/gov-murphy-falsely-declares-central-jersey-exists-opinion/

By the way, the professional looking metal road sign in my avatar is not an official DOT sign. Somebody erected the sign on Rt 33 in Millstone. A reproter from News 12 looked into it with the state and it was removed by DOT. What fun.

https://newjersey.news12.com/myster...lcome-sign-pops-up-and-then-vanishes-41599411

My favorite quote from the News 12 report: "Nothing creates a need to express identity more than other people denying a given group's identity".

When I set up my profile on the forum and typed Central Jersey as location, the system put my country as Canada. I looked, but could not find an option to change the country to US, so put the sign in as my avatar.
That is amazing that the system thought Canada and had no idea where to put you. That is a terrific sign and it should be hanging up at the local MVC (because we can't have a DMV) for fun. I like how the radio guy just doesn't like being called "South" Jersey as that is a knock. Well, we can have fun with it and then in turn drive our MME all over it.
Sponsored