katumba1

First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 MME Infinite Blue, 2018 Expedition
Country flag
Drove mine home yesterday. The color is stunning to say the least! Every person that came through the dealership stopped to look at it. My salesman had to lock the doors to keep others from getting in it. The glass roof is way nicer than I expected - plus virtually no heat or glare even on a bright day here in Vegas yesterday. Glass is perfect, no wind noise or install issues. The B&O system is fantastic, especially with all the new Sirius options available. Took about 3 secs to get used to the 1 Pedal driving.

Actually, no issues at all. Except for the dumb front plate. Mason at Bumperplugs is getting the color matched today so I can get rid of that eyesore.

Otherwise, super happy and the wife is ecstatic, which is always good. Ford knocked it out of the park on this car. It makes the 3/Y look like a kids toy.

Super happy and well worth the wait!
Sponsored

Murse-In-Airy

First Name
Rod
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach-E ER AWD
Occupation
Nurse
Country flag
What? No photo? You mention the color but not what color. C’mon we need details or photos to drool over.
Congrats on joining the club though.

OP
OP

katumba1

First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Country flag
lol I just updated my profile. Infinite Blue w/ dark interior!

OP
OP

katumba1

First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Country flag
Oh, and my insurance Decreased by $16 by removing the 2017 fusion and adding the MME, so - bonus!

Anvesh11

First Name
Anvesh
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Rapid Red MME RWD Ext Battery, 2016 Altima
Country flag
Congratulations!

Gino_A

First Name
Gino
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2019 Bolt, 2021 MME 2021 Pacifica, 2011 Silverado
Occupation
Retired
Country flag
Drove mine home yesterday. The color is stunning to say the least! Every person that came through the dealership stopped to look at it. My salesman had to lock the doors to keep others from getting in it. The glass roof is way nicer than I expected - plus virtually no heat or glare even on a bright day here in Vegas yesterday. Glass is perfect, no wind noise or install issues. The B&O system is fantastic, especially with all the new Sirius options available. Took about 3 secs to get used to the 1 Pedal driving.

Actually, no issues at all. Except for the dumb front plate. Mason at Bumperplugs is getting the color matched today so I can get rid of that eyesore.

Otherwise, super happy and the wife is ecstatic, which is always good. Ford knocked it out of the park on this car. It makes the 3/Y look like a kids toy.

Congratulations on your perfect Mach-E and your happy wife. Happy wife, happy life.

RML

First Name
Ronald
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Mustang Mac e Premium
Occupation
Retired
Country flag

RML

First Name
Ronald
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Mustang Mac e Premium
Occupation
Retired
Country flag
Assume, what was your order date?

OP
OP

katumba1

First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Country flag
Order date was almost 1 year ago. June, 2020.
Sponsored