Got my Mach E Today

dbonsett

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mustang Mach-E GT Performance
Country flag
After 7 months my Grabber Blue GTP showed up today. Love it. Dealer honored the original price and no markups. Thanks Castle Rock Ford. Been driving my wifes Tesla Y for a. Few months. Its nice but my Mustang is much nicer. Quality is top notch. Fast.
Sponsored

Tngo23

First Name
Tony
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
22-GTPE, Lexus GS350 F Sport, Porsche 911 SC
Occupation
Chilling
Country flag
After 7 months my Grabber Blue GTP showed up today. Love it. Dealer honored the original price and no markups. Thanks Castle Rock Ford. Been driving my wifes Tesla Y for a. Few months. Its nice but my Mustang is much nicer. Quality is top notch. Fast.
If you are talking about your new toy.....We need pics to comment on it

Congrats and grabber blue is a sweet color choice.....

Murse-In-Airy

First Name
Rod
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach-E ER AWD
Occupation
Nurse
Country flag
This is how I should have announced mine. Congrats.

Regularmache

First Name
Stephen
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
18 F150 Platinum, 18 Mustang GT PP2, 14 QX80
Occupation
Purchasing
Country flag
Congrats, it is worth the wait and great color.

DrJay32

First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.luminescentphoto.com
Vehicles
2022 Mach-E Select AWD
Occupation
Photographer
Country flag
Congrats! Not too far from me!

hyweigh

First Name
Hyrum
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Ford F150, Ford Escape, Soon to be Mach-E
Country flag
Congrats, youre pretty lucky to have yours already. I’m at 10 months from when I ordered and still waiting. It shipped three months ago and they just pushed back the delivery date from this week to end of May, so almost a year from order to delivery if they make the date this time. Happy to see deliveries are actually occurring though, gives me a tiny bit of hope.

Ford Motor Company

Official Ford Account
First Name
Ford
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach-E
Country flag
Woohoo! We're happy to hear about your great dealer experience. Congrats on bringing your new ride home!

HuntingPudel

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 MME GT-PE, 1979 Fire-Am, 1972 K/5 Blazer
Occupation
Engineering
Country flag
Congrats on your new MME. Have you accessorized yet? 😊🐩

Larry Paul

First Name
Larry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
MME-GTPE, Sunbeam Tiger w1970 Boss302, 2002Rav4EV
Country flag
After a wait of 263 days...our Cyber Orange GTPE has finally arrived home yesterday. I am pleased to report that not one flaw has been found yet...inside or out. Drove over 2 hours in horrible LA rush hour traffic...and BlueCruise for maybe 20 of the 50 miles or so. So far super impressed with the car. Have not had a chance to really experience it much yet with all of the traffic, but did manage to get 3.7mi/kWh on the first drive. For the couple of seconds I had to tap the accelerator-wow-what a rush.

My MME has the acoustic glass that was standard on 2021 GT and Premium models (even though it was deleted for 2022 vehicles on the official order features).

Best sales person I have EVER dealt with-and best buying experience (other than the painfully long wait that is not in the dealers control). Price Protection- done...no BS accessories...5 stars to Neil Stone-Galpin Ford. If you are in LA and still looking (probably not those on this thread)...could not recommend a sales person higher. He did 100% of the transaction...not the person in the back room that tries to pressure you into other "features". I could not recommend a sales person more.

FYI: First tune as I pulled out of the dealer lot: Steppenwolf: Magic Carpet Ride.

mme-gt-pe-first-shot-jpg-jpg.jpg

Thank you to everyone on the forum for the support and education through the long wait. For those who still have an empty barn...the log jam is clearing and cars are getting out. From my first experience-worth the wait.

I am also happy to report for me...that the very first MME GT PE in Cyber Orange that I saw (other than a show room or car show...was our car. I have only seen a hand full of GT and only 3 GTPE models in the wild (but none in Cyber Orange).

Tngo23

First Name
Tony
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
22-GTPE, Lexus GS350 F Sport, Porsche 911 SC
Occupation
Chilling
Country flag
After a wait of 263 days...our Cyber Orange GTPE has finally arrived home yesterday. I am pleased to report that not one flaw has been found yet...inside or out. Drove over 2 hours in horrible LA rush hour traffic...and BlueCruise for maybe 20 of the 50 miles or so. So far super impressed with the car. Have not had a chance to really experience it much yet with all of the traffic, but did manage to get 3.7mi/kWh on the first drive. For the couple of seconds I had to tap the accelerator-wow-what a rush.

My MME has the acoustic glass that was standard on 2021 GT and Premium models (even though it was deleted for 2022 vehicles on the official order features).

Best sales person I have EVER dealt with-and best buying experience (other than the painfully long wait that is not in the dealers control). Price Protection- done...no BS accessories...5 stars to Neil Stone-Galpin Ford. If you are in LA and still looking (probably not those on this thread)...could not recommend a sales person higher. He did 100% of the transaction...not the person in the back room that tries to pressure you into other "features". I could not recommend a sales person more.

FYI: First tune as I pulled out of the dealer lot: Steppenwolf: Magic Carpet Ride.

mme-gt-pe-first-shot-jpg-jpg.jpg

Thank you to everyone on the forum for the support and education through the long wait. For those who still have an empty barn...the log jam is clearing and cars are getting out. From my first experience-worth the wait.

I am also happy to report for me...that the very first MME GT PE in Cyber Orange that I saw (other than a show room or car show...was our car. I have only seen a hand full of GT and only 3 GTPE models in the wild (but none in Cyber Orange).
Congrats & Welcome to the Cyber Orange Club….
IMO- Best color

Now go get it PPF to avoid rock chips to keep it beautiful

C578DEE2-3B96-462E-9FF1-BFC2CBCA6E47.jpeg

A0C01590-869C-4D23-AA11-3100B70E8606.jpeg

Larry Paul

First Name
Larry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
MME-GTPE, Sunbeam Tiger w1970 Boss302, 2002Rav4EV
Country flag
Congrats & Welcome to the Cyber Orange Club….
IMO- Best color

Now go get it PPF to avoid rock chips to keep it beautiful

Ford Mustang Mach-E Got my Mach E Today A0C01590-869C-4D23-AA11-3100B70E8606

Ford Mustang Mach-E Got my Mach E Today A0C01590-869C-4D23-AA11-3100B70E8606
Thank you! I have been looking for a good PPF option. He got one-and had it professionally installed, but it did not work great for a friend with a premium.

clhardy5

First Name
Carrie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 RR Prem 4X (sold) and 2022 Space White GTPE
Occupation
teacher
Country flag
Congrats! I was looking at Castle Rock Ford as my daughter is on the look out for a Mach E! So glad you had such a positive experience. Looking forward to seeing your amazing machine in the the Denver metro hood!

Edw

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach E
Country flag
Congrats! Now it's time to shop some accessories for your new toy
Sponsored