friendswithdave

First Name
Leon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Leaf, 2021 MME Rt 1 on order
Country flag
My wife called this color mango and I think she hit it right. She wanted orange and not mango so we are going for red instead. Great pic!
Sponsored

dbonsett

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mustang Mach-E GT Performance
Country flag
So here's my new GTPE. Reserved March 18th 2020, ordered April 27th 2021, built Sept. 14th (2 weeks delay for missing chip assemblies), shipped Sept. 15th, arrived at dealer Oct. 15th. I carefully color-balanced this shot, taken in full sun at 2pm. I'm a pro D.P., shot taken with Olympus OMD-5, 9-18mm lens (18-36mm equiv. in 35mm, so it's got an 18mm perspective).

Bought from Folsom Lake Ford near Sacramento...they promised no ADM (on a pre-ordered car), X-Plan prices, and no high-pressure tactics. I got exactly what they promised. This is their 1st delivered GTPE.
RustingSpringsMach-ELorez copy.jpg
I was torn between orange or blue. Hadn't seen either in person. Played it safe with blue. But that orange is cool. Hope I dont regret it.

Rudy Bega

First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Lincoln Nautilus, 21’ Rapid Red GTPE as of 2/14/22
Country flag
I was torn between orange or blue. Hadn't seen either in person. Played it safe with blue. But that orange is cool. Hope I dont regret it.
Wanted Blue, but my wife would only approve Rapid Red, “better to not look juvenile while going to dinner” oh the compromises we make in marriage ??

OP
OP
RetiredDP

RetiredDP

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Focus RS
Occupation
Retired Director of Videography, Editor, Compressionist
Country flag
So here's my new GTPE. Reserved March 18th 2020, ordered April 27th 2021, built Sept. 14th (2 weeks delay for missing chip assemblies), shipped Sept. 15th, arrived at dealer Oct. 15th. I carefully color-balanced this shot, taken in full sun at 2pm. I'm a pro D.P., shot taken with Olympus OMD-5, 9-18mm lens (18-36mm equiv. in 35mm, so it's got an 18mm perspective).

Bought from Folsom Lake Ford near Sacramento...they promised no ADM (on a pre-ordered car), X-Plan prices, and no high-pressure tactics. I got exactly what they promised. This is their 1st delivered GTPE.
Ford Mustang Mach-E Got my no-ADM Cyber-Orange GTPE!...with a pro photo IMG_5936
Here's the latest. I had PPF applied to the front, hood, front fenders, mirror caps and black rocker panels. I pulled the side badging off before getting the car wrapped. Ceramic coat was applied to the entire car.
Ford Mustang Mach-E Got my no-ADM Cyber-Orange GTPE!...with a pro photo MacheEoverhead34

Ford Mustang Mach-E Got my no-ADM Cyber-Orange GTPE!...with a pro photo MachEceramiccoatWS

scoopman

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 KIA EV6 GT, 2021 VW ID.4 Pro S
Occupation
former electric pony jockey
Country flag
Here's the latest. I had PPF applied to the front, hood, front fenders, mirror caps and black rocker panels. I pulled the side badging off before getting the car wrapped. Ceramic coat was applied to the entire car.
Ford Mustang Mach-E Got my no-ADM Cyber-Orange GTPE!...with a pro photo MachEceramiccoatWS

Hey did you have that done at AlphaWerks by any chance? Arun mentioned to me that they did exactly what I see above to another Cyber Orange without a pano roof...

SigSauer

First Name
Mark David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Preiumn in DMG, AWD, ER and 1928 Model A Ford
Occupation
Retired Sales Representative
Country flag
Personally not big on the composition, but its art. Love the color of the car and the background. looks like a great playground for photoshoots! Congrats on getting your ride! My MME GTPE in Grabber Blue is stuck somewhere between KC and Columbus, OH....
Josh, Still waiting on our 2022 MME Premium ER AWD in Dark Matter Gray. I too am in Columbus Ohio. I'll be watching. Good luck.

OP
OP
RetiredDP

RetiredDP

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Focus RS
Occupation
Country flag
Hey did you have that done at AlphaWerks by any chance? Arun mentioned to me that they did exactly what I see above to another Cyber Orange without a pano roof...
Yes, it was AlphaWerks.

scoopman

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 KIA EV6 GT, 2021 VW ID.4 Pro S
Occupation
former electric pony jockey
Country flag
Yes, it was AlphaWerks.
Cool would love to see more pictures... I don't think stripes are too worth it for me with the piano roof making the whole roof black

OP
OP
RetiredDP

RetiredDP

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Focus RS
Occupation
Country flag
Cool would love to see more pictures... I don't think stripes are too worth it for me with the piano roof making the whole roof black
Just don't do the roof...the roof is the least noticable part of the stripes.

jdunc87

First Name
Josh
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
21 Mach E GT PE, 20 Mustang GT 401A PP1, 21 F150
Occupation
make stuff go faster
Country flag
Josh, Still waiting on our 2022 MME Premium ER AWD in Dark Matter Gray. I too am in Columbus Ohio. I'll be watching. Good luck.
We finally got ours a few weeks ago, and its such a fantastic addition to our driveway! Hope yours comes soon!

IMG_0247.JPG

OP
OP
RetiredDP

RetiredDP

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Focus RS
Occupation
Country flag
I went with red also. I wanted to like the orange but it's just too yellow for my taste.
It does look yellow, but look at it next to a yellow car: I'd call it "McLaren Orange-with-Sparkles".

Ford Mustang Mach-E Got my no-ADM Cyber-Orange GTPE!...with a pro photo IMG_1353

Last edited:

VegStang

First Name
Leo
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Volvo C40 Recharge, 2021 MME
Occupation
Artist, animal rights activist
Country flag
Congrats, very cool. Noticed someone picking up their Cyber Orange last night from the local dealer. So tempted to upgrade.
Sponsored