OP
Lynsey

Lynsey

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Mustang Mach E GT - Star White
Country flag
The pony, both front and rear, was cut around.

Ford Mustang Mach-E Got new racing stripes w/pinstripes! Carbonized Gray. rear
Looks great. I had them take the pony off the back, but didn't do the front at all. They did a great job! Love the blue.

Glen

First Name
Glenn
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Range Rover, 2012 Dodge, 2018 Chevy, 52 M38
Occupation
Retired, building inspector / construction super for a builder in NY.
Country flag
Looks nice! Jealous you don't need a front plate. We do in CA and I don't want to chance it.
We need a front plate in New Jersey. I am going to take a chance, no front plate. When I got my wifes Range Rover about 7 months ago, I wouldnt let the dealer put the front plate bracket on either. So far, so good. What the heck.

stryker

First Name
seth
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
volkswagen crosssport, c8 corvette
Occupation
retired
Country flag
I got stripes and the first place just really did a terrible job. Had them redone, and I just love it. It's now going to get ceramic coated, but they did send me some in progress photos! Haven't seen one with pinstripes yet, but I'm sure they are out there. Benefit of getting a select...haha. Full stripes.

It looks fantastic what are the width of those stripes and is the white separate also what was the price to get it done thanks

Electric Pony

First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Mach-E Prem AWD
Country flag
@ Stryker
I think your question was directed at Lynsey but mine are 8" with 1.5" in between.
The whole job, materials and labor, including installation of the grille, was under $700.00.
Got the grille at StrucknDesign, through eBay. Their listing had a "make an offer" and I offered $50.00 which was accepted.

Murse-In-Airy

First Name
Rod
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach-E ER AWD
Occupation
Nurse
Country flag
Finally done. Also took the side badges off before I got it ceramic coated. Like the plain sides.
I will give credit where credit is due. I wasn’t sure purple and grey would be a decent combo but it doesn’t look bad at all. Congrats on your self expression.

OP
OP
Lynsey

Lynsey

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Mustang Mach E GT - Star White
Country flag
It looks fantastic what are the width of those stripes and is the white separate also what was the price to get it done thanks
Thanks! Mine are 7.25" black stripes. 0.5" white stripes. They are overlapped a bit, that's how they do theirs. So total width of the stripes are a tad over 7.5". One inch gap. Stripes were about $800.

stryker

First Name
seth
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
volkswagen crosssport, c8 corvette
Occupation
retired
Country flag
Thanks! Mine are 7.25" black stripes. 0.5" white stripes. They are overlapped a bit, that's how they do theirs. So total width of the stripes are a tad over 7.5". One inch gap. Stripes were about $800.
thanks they look great