Grabber Blue color for Limited Edition Mach E + 8 other standard colors

RunningHorse

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mustang
Country flag
Inside scoop for you guys. The limited edition will have a limited color (grabber blue) which is only available on ltd edition.

Update:

I probably shouldn't be sharing this but I'm to excited/hyped and the reveal is just a few days away so probably no harm. Can't wait to reserve one!

First Edition comes with many other perks btw so stay tuned for more info on sunday reveal

Exterior Colours Availability
  • Shadow Black
  • Iconic Silver
  • Rapid Red
  • Star White
  • Infinite Blue
  • Space White
  • Carbonised Gray
  • Grabber Blue (exclusive for First Edition)
Exclusive First Edition vehicles will only be available in 3 colours: Rapid Red, Carbonised Grey, and Grabber Blue which will only be available on the First Edition. Once all First Edition vehicles have been sold out, Grabber Blue will not be available. Grabber Blue First Editions come with exclusive blue interior stitching, and Rapid Red and Carbonized Grey come with red interior stitching.
Sponsored

Res Nullius

First Name
Evan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
e-Golf, X3
Country flag
Inside scoop for you guys. The limited edition will have a limited color (grabber blue) which is only available on ltd edition
Thanks for sharing and oh man Grabber Blue is probably my favorite Mustang color of all time. This is going to be hard to resist the limited edition model, they may never offer it in this color again.

OP
OP

RunningHorse

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mustang
Country flag
Thanks for sharing and oh man Grabber Blue is probably my favorite Mustang color of all time. This is going to be hard to resist the limited edition model, they may never offer it in this color again.
They won't, I probably shouldn't be sharing this but I'm to excited/hyped and the reveal is just a few days away so probably no harm. Can't wait to reserve one!

First Edition comes with many other perks btw so stay tuned for more info on sunday reveal

• Shadow Black
  • Iconic Silver
  • Rapid Red
  • Star White
  • Infinite Blue
  • Space White
  • Carbonised Gray
Exclusive First Edition vehicles will only be available in 3 colours: Rapid Red, Carbonised Grey, and Grabber Blue which will only be available on the First Edition. Once all First Edition vehicles have been sold out, Grabber Blue will not be available. Grabber Blue First Editions come with exclusive blue interior stitching, and Rapid Red and Carbonized Grey come with red interior stitching.

MachSpeed

First Name
Doc
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2019 Ranger XLT 4x4 SuperCrew 2015 Mustang EcoBoost convertible
Country flag
They won't, I probably shouldn't be sharing this but I'm to excited/hyped and the reveal is just a few days away so probably no harm. Can't wait to reserve one!

• Shadow Black
  • Iconic Silver
  • Rapid Red
  • Star White
  • Infinite Blue
  • Space White
  • Carbonised Gray
Wish I was in the position to buy one I think Grabber Blue would be great.

benboy12

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
N/A
Country flag

• Shadow Black
  • Iconic Silver
  • Rapid Red
  • Star White
  • Infinite Blue
  • Space White
  • Carbonised Gray
What’s your source? Grabber Blue is my color of choice. I’m wondering how many first editions will be available.

RSVGreg

First Name
Greg
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Audi Q7 4.2L, Mercedes CLK63, Mercedes CLK55, Audi A6 4.2L
Occupation
Director
Country flag
Carbonized Grey sounds more my style, but there are several other colour options beyond the Ltd that appeal. A far cry from 'any colour you like as long as it's Black'

w3rkn

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Edge Sport (tuned)
Country flag
All I really want to know, is this a Ford Performance release...?

BadaBing

First Name
Tony
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mustang & Explorer
Country flag
Buy this man a beer. Thanks for sharing the color list!

If you’ve got all the info already and can’t wait to reserve one I’m guessing the Mach E impresses :p

Whatstreet

Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Chevrolet Volt, Ford Expedition
Occupation
Electronics Engineer
Country flag
All I really want to know, is this a Ford Performance release...?
The Limited Edition has lower acceleration than the others. It is different in colors and interior selections.

The GT is the quickest and is not available until 2021. It appears this car may not be a Tesla fighter as Tesla has already increased their performance even for the cars they have already sold and they did it for free.

While the Mach-e has very good performance, most trim levels offer a little less performance for reduced cost. This car is extreme competition for the Chevrolet Bolt, GM will have to cut the price or they will be forced to stop building it.

My guess is there will be a super coupe with extreme performance some time in the future.

w3rkn

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Edge Sport (tuned)
Country flag
The Limited Edition has lower acceleration than the others. It is different in colors and interior selections.

The GT is the quickest and is not available until 2021. It appears this car may not be a Tesla fighter as Tesla has already increased their performance even for the cars they have already sold and they did it for free.

While the Mach-e has very good performance, most trim levels offer a little less performance for reduced cost. This car is extreme competition for the Chevrolet Bolt, GM will have to cut the price or they will be forced to stop building it.

My guess is there will be a super coupe with extreme performance some time in the future.
0-60 is not the only metric of performance. Tesla cars are fast, really fast, but they don't tear up the track. Dodge Hellcat is fast and a great drag car, but it is not a performance car...

ejss

First Name
Erik
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2011 Ford Focus
Occupation
Software Engineer
Country flag
Agreed, there are regular track groups for Tesla owners. All it takes is a little Google search and opening your eyes.
Sponsored

Reactions: F91