Reaction score
Website
www.bsi-inc.com
Vehicles
2021 Premium MME 4EX Star White, 2019 Acura RDX,
Occupation
BSI Sales and Technical Manager
Country flag
A Grabber Blue First Addition may be available on the Central Coast of California on Monday. The customer who ordered it from Perry Ford in San Luis Obispo may not take it. It has a dark interior and is beautiful. Contact Rafael at [email protected] (661) 557-1510.
Today was my first time to touch a Mach-E. If the First Edition had a light space grey interior, I wouldn't have posted this thread and would have put my name in to be the first person the dealer contacts if the sale falls through. Nothing disappointed me. I knew that the cargo cover would be the first thing I'd get rid of. You do have to watch your head getting into the rear seats, but there is plenty of room. The metallic Grabber Blue shouts Mustang.

Ford Mustang Mach-E Grabber Blue First Edition Available? 1612648272861
Sponsored

eltonlin

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
FE Gray
Country flag
A Grabber Blue First Addition may be available on the Central Coast of California on Monday. The customer who ordered it from Perry Ford in San Luis Obispo may not take it. It has a dark interior and is beautiful. Contact Rafael at [email protected] (661) 557-1510.
Today was my first time to touch a Mach-E. If the First Edition had a light space grey interior, I wouldn't have posted this thread and would have put my name in to be the first person the dealer contacts if the sale falls through. Nothing disappointed me. I knew that the cargo cover would be the first thing I'd get rid of. You do have to watch your head getting into the rear seats, but there is plenty of room. The metallic Grabber Blue shouts Mustang.

Ford Mustang Mach-E Grabber Blue First Edition Available? 1612648272861
This is a stock photo I assume?

OP
OP
B25Nut

B25Nut

First Name
Charlee
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.bsi-inc.com
Vehicles
2021 Premium MME 4EX Star White, 2019 Acura RDX,
Occupation
BSI Sales and Technical Manager
Country flag
Unfortunately I didn't have my camera with me today so I used this stock photo. In person, the Grabber Blue looks better than any photo I've seen.
Sponsored