timf

First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2016 Tesla Model X
Country flag
$1000 incentive cash for the traditional lease.
Hopefully you are referring to conventional financing and not a lease. If you lease, you don't get to claim the $7500 tax credit.
Sponsored

TheVirtualTim

First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach-E First Edition, Escape Hybrid
Country flag
Hopefully you are referring to conventional financing and not a lease. If you lease, you don't get to claim the $7500 tax credit.
I have a photographic memory. Sadly, some of those photos ... come out black. lol

So the $1000 incentive was on traditional FINANCING (to buy) not the lease. I also (not right away, but eventually) found a way to get the website to show me Ford Options ... which also had a $1000 incentive.

A traditional lease didn't have any incentives for me.

TheVirtualTim

First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach-E First Edition, Escape Hybrid
Country flag
Where is the lease calculator? I haven't seen that on the Mach E ordering page.
Here's how I found the lease calculator:

Go to Ford.com and scroll all the way to the bottom of the page. I've circled the "Search Inventory" in the "Shopping Tools" column. Pick that.

Ford Mustang Mach-E Grabber Blue! has finally made it home...sort of. Screen Shot 2021-01-31 at 7.47.15 PM

Use the filter to search only for the Mach-E. Enter your Zip code and it should list all the dealer inventory of Mach-E's within 20 miles of you (you can increase the range if you want).

Select a car similar to your own. There are only so many ways to configure a Mach-E ... so you'll find many of the cars have the same price.

Once you find a car, there's a "Pricing Summary" and in that section there's a link "Click to see Monthly Price".

(BTW, when you search this way you wont see Ford Options pricing ... that required a completely different method.)

MrRossKeys

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mustang Mach E First Edition
Country flag
After a few weeks delay, Blue (what I have affectionately named it) has “almost” made it home. And what perfect timing as I was alerted that my Ford branded charger is supposed to arrive tomorrow. So I was notified by the dealer this morning that Blue had arrived and I could take it out for a spin to ensure that I wanted to continue with the purchase. Obviously I did and I definitely want it more now! All I can is Wow!! Unfortunately, I want to go with Ford Options and the finance manager had no idea what I was talking about or even how process the request. Ultimately he had to reach out to his Ford rep and said that he probably won’t hear anything back until sometime Monday. Gotta love rural Iowa. ?

So I had to let her go until sometime early next week. Parting is such sweet sorrow! ?

Ford Mustang Mach-E Grabber Blue! has finally made it home...sort of. Screen Shot 2021-01-31 at 7.47.15 PM

Interested to hear any updates on your dealer’s Ford Options discovery journey. Did they figure it out? Are you at the dealership signing the papers?

OP
OP
SAVAGE

SAVAGE

First Name
Jefferson
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
MME
Country flag
After another round of snow and an incoming ’polar vortex’ settled has into central Iowa, Blue has finally made it safely home. Now the fun begins!! ?

Note: The lighting in my garage and my phone made the Grabber Blue look pale. But trust me, IMO it is awesome!! ?

Ford Mustang Mach-E Grabber Blue! has finally made it home...sort of. CF031333-1E2A-44B8-8131-24D98F7BC641

stmache

First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 Ford Mustang Mach-e GTP, 2017 Ford Mustang EB
Occupation
IT Manager, Photographer
Country flag
Yeah! And, thanks for all your efforts in financing which has opened the eyes of many us. Enjoy the Grabber from one owner of a GB Mustang to another.
i-knpJrRZ-M.jpg

KAustin

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Kia Telluride
Country flag
After another round of snow and an incoming ’polar vortex’ settled has into central Iowa, Blue has finally made it safely home. Now the fun begins!! ?

Note: The lighting in my garage and my phone made the Grabber Blue look pale. But trust me, IMO it is awesome!! ?

Ford Mustang Mach-E Grabber Blue! has finally made it home...sort of. i-knpJrRZ-M
Very happy for for you. We know you have been through a lot over the past few days. All of your feedback has helped the rest of us. Looks amazing!