Grabber Blue is the devil's color. Rapid Red Mach Es are guided by angels.

Mopey

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
21 MME GTPE, 22 Lightning Lariat
Country flag
Ford Mustang Mach-E Grabber Blue is the devil's color.  Rapid Red Mach Es are guided by angels. Big Board

OK, all you physics and math majors out there, explain this: How did a 12' deck board exit thru the 3'x2' passenger window of a Mach E at 40 mph without touching a single part of the inside or outside of the vehicle , or the driver. Not a single scratch, scuff or dent. And despite its 100' skid down the highway the deck board didn't have a single scratch, either. Fortunately the magical 12' flying board trick occurred on a side road without traffic, so no secondary damage, either. I do wish there had been at least one witness, though.

It was truly amazing to watch. I hit a small bump which caused the board to levitate slightly. The airflow outside the car got under the board and began pulling it to the rear. I cannot figure out how, given the direction of outside airflow, the board managed to pivot at the perfect spot and extricate the 8' inside the car without touching anything.

My theory: Grabber Blue is actually the devil's color, not red. (3 out of 4 reported accidents are Grabber Blue, you be the judge) Rapid Red Mach E's are, in fact, guided by angels. This, BTW, is the same car that, with 20 miles on the speedometer, was in the middle of a multicar pileup in a blizzard and emerged unscathed. The flying debris that bounced off it didn't cause damage.

I'm going out to buy a lottery ticket, now. I figure I'll only need to buy one.
Sponsored

Last edited:

Gullwingdmc

First Name
Chip
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Mustang Mach E GT AWD ER - Grabber Blue
Country flag
@Mopey you could be on to something about that color. Back in 2011 I had a 2012 Focus in Blue Candy Metallic, basically Grabber Blue by a different name. 3 days after I brought it home an intern hit me in the parking lot and I needed a whole new bumper. 3 DAYS! It took the dealer body shop 9 sprsys to get the color even close. They even had to send a piece of my original bumper to PPG to get the paint mix analyzed. The paint guy at the body shop showed me dozens of different mix attempts. After a while he finally got one that was close enough. A few months later I was hit again, again in the rear bumper, again had a crazy hard time matching the paint. From this point any time I would go to the dealership for regular maintenance and someone from the body shop would see me they would freeze in terror and ask what happened. It is my favorite color, but it indeed may be cursed.
Ford Mustang Mach-E Grabber Blue is the devil's color.  Rapid Red Mach Es are guided by angels. 1621710906174

GoGoGadgetMachE

First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Mach-E 1st Ed., 2022 Lightning Platinum
Occupation
Professional forum cheerleader and fanboy
Country flag
this 100% is unrelated to your story but the retaining wall and wood siding on the house are gorgeous.

is the driveway loose or sealed? it's also pretty great looking.

OP
OP
Mopey

Mopey

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
21 MME GTPE, 22 Lightning Lariat
Country flag
this 100% is unrelated to your story but the retaining wall and wood siding on the house are gorgeous.

is the driveway loose or sealed? it's also pretty great looking.
Thanks. I did the retaining wall myself. After 10 years still vertical and level. ? The house is a Lindahl cedar home, so cedar inside and out. Driveway is loose pea gravel that is well packed down and redressed with leftover traction gravel each year. If I could have figured out how to get the 16th century British pub in the basement into the picture, I would have. Oh to heck with it...
Ford Mustang Mach-E Grabber Blue is the devil's color.  Rapid Red Mach Es are guided by angels. Pub 2

Not a lot to do in the winter here, so...

Now about the Mach E....
Sponsored