Gullwingdmc

First Name
Chip
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Mustang Mach E GT AWD ER - Grabber Blue
Country flag
Wait, that’s the little Greenlight? I ordered one of those on eBay this morning. Thanks!

It looks amazingly accurate.
Yup! It is by far the best Mach-E model at that scale. I have a few of their others on order too! I just really want to find a GT version that matches mine.
Ford Mustang Mach-E GRABBER BLUE Mach-E Club 1692410048628
Sponsored

onepunch

First Name
Terry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 Mach E GTPE, 2023 Velociraptor
Occupation
self employed
Country flag
This is my new 23 GTPE with nite pony pkg. I also had the same car in 2021 but no nite pony of course. I traded it when my F150 Lightning came in, as I did not need 2 electrics. I really liked my 21 and was sad to see it go.

Fast forward almost a year and after having Ford buy back my Lightning, I decided to take advantage of the current price incentives and got this 23. I will probably keep it until the 25-26 refresh comes out, and decide what to do at that point.

Love the car!

Attach files
Ford Mustang Mach-E GRABBER BLUE Mach-E Club IMG_8211

Ford Motor Company

Official Ford Account
First Name
Ford
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach-E
Country flag
This is my new 23 GTPE with nite pony pkg. I also had the same car in 2021 but no nite pony of course. I traded it when my F150 Lightning came in, as I did not need 2 electrics. I really liked my 21 and was sad to see it go.

Fast forward almost a year and after having Ford buy back my Lightning, I decided to take advantage of the current price incentives and got this 23. I will probably keep it until the 25-26 refresh comes out, and decide what to do at that point.

Love the car!

Attach files
Ford Mustang Mach-E GRABBER BLUE Mach-E Club IMG_8211
Looks amazing! We hope you enjoy :)

Stang68

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Grabber Blue Mustang Mach E GT Performance
Country flag

Love the car!

Attach files
Ford Mustang Mach-E GRABBER BLUE Mach-E Club IMG_1782
Why did Ford buy back your Lightning?