eastern refugee

First Name
Rich
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Mach E First Edition Grabber Blue.....GOT IT!
Occupation
insurance agent
Country flag
Unfortunately we got a door ding less than one week after buying ours! ? ? ? ?

Ding.jpg

The ding was right at the crease line as well. Galpin Auto Sports in Van Nuys, CA had their door ding guy fix it and it's perfect. If you are close PM me and I will put you in touch with the General Manager who is great person to deal with.
I LOVE
Unfortunately we got a door ding less than one week after buying ours! ? ? ? ?

Ding.jpg

The ding was right at the crease line as well. Galpin Auto Sports in Van Nuys, CA had their door ding guy fix it and it's perfect. If you are close PM me and I will put you in touch with the General Manager who is great person to deal with.
I LOVE Galpin. I have bought ALL of my cars since 2006 including my 2 MMEs. Thansk...I iwll call them. WOW...DUHHHHHH never thought about that.

Reactions: smp

Rabalder74

First Name
Karl
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 MME FE - Grabber Blue
Country flag
I ended up in the "Grabber Blue Club" involuntarily. My Iconic Silver ordered piece have been stuck in Quality Control in Antwerp for almost 2 months and no one can/will give a reason why or when it can be clared. I was expecting to getting it this week and in the meantime I've sold my old car. So I was quite stuck. Luckily, I was able to obtain a FE Grabber Blue which will be delivered in 1-2 week, so I just jumped right on it.
It's not the color I was hoping form, but I am exicted to get it very soon. (My girlfriend is not so trilled about the color)
When/if my Iconic Silver arrive I'll will see if the New Blue will be sold or if I'll cancel the IS.

Anyway, I'll join the club for short or long.

Reactions: smp

horsiedad

First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Ford Mach-E GT PE, Mach-E Premium
Country flag
I ended up in the "Grabber Blue Club" involuntarily. My Iconic Silver ordered piece have been stuck in Quality Control in Antwerp for almost 2 months and no one can/will give a reason why or when it can be clared. I was expecting to getting it this week and in the meantime I've sold my old car. So I was quite stuck. Luckily, I was able to obtain a FE Grabber Blue which will be delivered in 1-2 week, so I just jumped right on it.
It's not the color I was hoping form, but I am exicted to get it very soon. (My girlfriend is not so trilled about the color)
When/if my Iconic Silver arrive I'll will see if the New Blue will be sold or if I'll cancel the IS.

Anyway, I'll join the club for short or long.
I had some doubts about grabber blue when I ordered my MME. However, I LOVE the color and have received many, many compliments. I think you'll like it.

VibeMotorsports

Diamond Sponsor
First Name
Tom O
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach-E, Shelby GT350
Country flag
Hey guys, just wanted to share some photos of this wheel setup on the Ford Mustang Mach-E Platform.

Let me Know what you guys think about this ?

Specs:
Wheels: 20x9 front & rear
Tires: 245/50/20
Offset: +45

Ford Mustang Mach-E GRABBER BLUE Mach-E Club 51130612749_a59a9e0910_c

Ford Mustang Mach-E GRABBER BLUE Mach-E Club 51131358610_bfb52f6f40_c

Ford Mustang Mach-E GRABBER BLUE Mach-E Club 51130609779_2ca9422d8a_c

Ford Mustang Mach-E GRABBER BLUE Mach-E Club 51130610144_55ee20cf65_c

Ford Mustang Mach-E GRABBER BLUE Mach-E Club 51130247681_e80bebedd2_c

Ford Mustang Mach-E GRABBER BLUE Mach-E Club 51130613084_da56d4920d_c

ChasingCoral

First Name