Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Grabber Blue First Edition
Occupation
Electrician
Country flag
Sold! ?

Seriously though, I have a deposit on a Rivian and they just announced another (their 5th) delay. People are reporting their delivery quotes and they are not looking fast at all. One gentleman who has a early preorder (2018) in an early area (Silicon Valley) was quoted January 2022. I suspect that puts me near the end of 2022. Had I known, I would have just ordered a FE Mach E.

I'd prefer a Grabber Blue one, but have been considering Black and Iconic Silver. 235 from the AWD GT isn't quite enough which makes me basically SOL. Thus, my post.

I'm hoping that someone is going to trade in their FE on a GT and I can work with them to give them a bit more than the dealer and be the other party in a courtesy trade so that tax $ doesn't have to be paid.

...or, you know, I'll get a black one. ? I have time.
I never ordered the Smurfmobile, I wasn’t looking to get one just yet. I walked into my dealership for routine maintenance on my old car, and there it was, unwanted by the person that had ordered it. I’d you seriously want one, start working the inventory search and telephone as they begin getting delivered. I am reasonably certain that there are people that placed orders that were overly optimistic about their financial position at delivery time.
Sponsored

RWerksman

First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Jeep TJ
Country flag
I never ordered the Smurfmobile, I wasn’t looking to get one just yet. I walked into my dealership for routine maintenance on my old car, and there it was, unwanted by the person that had ordered it. I’d you seriously want one, start working the inventory search and telephone as they begin getting delivered. I am reasonably certain that there are people that placed orders that were overly optimistic about their financial position at delivery time.
I thought they were all delivered by now. Is that not the case?

JoeDimwit

First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Grabber Blue First Edition
Occupation
Electrician
Country flag
I thought they were all delivered by now. Is that not the case?
I believe all the FE’s have been delivered… but, the GT’s haven’t. ?

I am keeping a lazy eye on my dealership just in case they get an orphaned GTP in rapid red or grabber blue. ?

benk016

First Name
Ben
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Mustang Mach-E GT
Country flag
A few pics of my MME in the Oklahoma City Drive Electric Week event over the weekend.

Ford Mustang Mach-E GRABBER BLUE Mach-E Club 20210904_151530
Ford Mustang Mach-E GRABBER BLUE Mach-E Club 20210904_150450
Ford Mustang Mach-E GRABBER BLUE Mach-E Club 20210904_150424

cdale12

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
68 289 Convertible, 21 GB GTPE MME
Country flag
Dealer called and told me my MME GTPE just arrived at the dealership!
Here are a few pics the dealer took just after unloading (still dirty).
It arrived early as it was scheduled for 9/20 and got there on 9/9.
The bummer is, I'm traveling for work and won't be able to pick it up until the 17th. ?

Ford Mustang Mach-E GRABBER BLUE Mach-E Club IMG_0819
Ford Mustang Mach-E GRABBER BLUE Mach-E Club IMG_0820
Ford Mustang Mach-E GRABBER BLUE Mach-E Club IMG_0821
Ford Mustang Mach-E GRABBER BLUE Mach-E Club IMG_0822
Ford Mustang Mach-E GRABBER BLUE Mach-E Club IMG_0824

AlbanyIan

First Name
Ian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Current: 2021 Mach-E GT, Former: Toyota Highlander
Occupation
Engineer
Country flag
I had been waiting for a DMG base GT up here in Albany but noticed a slew of GTs had been delivered to CT. One that was still available was the GB with Active BlueCruise and the pano roof. More "car" for less money and it can be picked up this week! (not sure when the DMG is coming in but it will be available...). The dealer took a couple of pics for me and I've posted them below.

THANKS TO EVERYONE who posted earlier views of the GT seats/wheels/color, etc. Those details were very helpful in making this big decision. Not entirely comfortable with the blue for the long term but it was the first color that really caught my eye when starting to look at these cars and I haven't been scared away yet.

I really like the interiors on the GTs. Seems like the Goldilocks of the Mach-E lineup - Not too hot, not too cold but just right.

Now I need to get the Connect Charger installed, the garage cleaned out and tell my wife about the new color :oops:.

Going to be a fun drive home when I pick it up!

Ford Mustang Mach-E GRABBER BLUE Mach-E Club NYRO2913.JPEG
Ford Mustang Mach-E GRABBER BLUE Mach-E Club IMG_6493.JPG
Ford Mustang Mach-E GRABBER BLUE Mach-E Club IMG_6495.JPG
Ford Mustang Mach-E GRABBER BLUE Mach-E Club IMG_6496.JPG
Ford Mustang Mach-E GRABBER BLUE Mach-E Club IMG_6494.JPG

jjhenry

First Name
JJ
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
'21 Mach-E GT, '69 Chevy C20, '99 Rodeo, '09 Vespa
Occupation
IT
Country flag
I'm digging that with the blue roof, the shark fin antenna is also blue. I think that might be unique if most people get the pano or black roofs.

Ford Mustang Mach-E GRABBER BLUE Mach-E Club 20211022_143536

AlbanyIan

First Name
Ian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Current: 2021 Mach-E GT, Former: Toyota Highlander
Occupation
Engineer
Country flag
I'm digging that with the blue roof, the shark fin antenna is also blue. I think that might be unique if most people get the pano or black roofs.

Ford Mustang Mach-E GRABBER BLUE Mach-E Club 20211022_143536
How tall are you?!? Or are you just holding the camera up high?
?