frinesi2

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
'15 Golf TDI, '96/97 ZJ 4.0L, '92 Pajero 2.5TD
Country flag
I'm eager to see some live pictures of the Grabber Blue First Edition. I'm not a huge fan of the GT front end (but I do love those GT rims).

Petter

First Name
Petter
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Ford Transit (2017), Mustang Mach-E, FE (2021)
Occupation
Media manager/editor
Country flag
It’s interesting how Grabber Blue can look different in different light (or maybe just different photo editing). Looks lighter and a little more teal in some shots.
... and also greatly confusing! I have also reserved the car in Grabber Blue - in the hope that the lighter shots don't do the colour credit!

Petter

First Name
Petter
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Ford Transit (2017), Mustang Mach-E, FE (2021)
Occupation
Media manager/editor
Country flag
This is a very good representation.
And surely looks magnificent! I Wonder why i looks so much lighter in many pictures and videos.

eastern refugee

First Name
Rich
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Mach E First Edition Grabber Blue.....GOT IT!
Occupation
insurance agent
Country flag
I too ordered the first edition in grabber blue. I have NEVER owned a blue car. Only black, white and versions in the red family. Very much looking forward to hopefully the last car I purchase. I am hoping to see what happens after 100,00 miles

MyPetSlug

First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Kia Optima, Mazda CX-9
Occupation
Software Engineer
Country flag
I also reserved a grabber blue first edition. I love the contrast of the blue with the black roof and the red tail lights.

However, I'm also confused as to why I only see grabber blue with the GT black front "grill" area. First, I seem to remember that grabber blue was exclusive to the first edition. You can't reserve a first edition anymore, but you can reserve a GT, and that doesn't come with a grabber blue option. I actually prefer the GT front, but I would like to see more pictures of the color in the configuration you can actually buy currently. This seems to be the only color Ford shows like this. Why?

OP
OP
Administrator

Administrator

Administrator
Staff member
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach-E
Country flag
I also reserved a grabber blue first edition. I love the contrast of the blue with the black roof and the red tail lights.

However, I'm also confused as to why I only see grabber blue with the GT black front "grill" area. First, I seem to remember that grabber blue was exclusive to the first edition. You can't reserve a first edition anymore, but you can reserve a GT, and that doesn't come with a grabber blue option. I actually prefer the GT front, but I would like to see more pictures of the color in the configuration you can actually buy currently. This seems to be the only color Ford shows like this. Why?
Please see our Q&A with Ford on the Mach-E: https://www.macheforum.com/site/thr...la-auto-show-debut-of-the-mustang-mach-e.133/

Per Ford: "Grabber Blue will be a color option for the GT, along with one other color not yet announced. We had such a strong response to Grabber Blue we decided to make it available for the GT. Customers can place a reservation now and switch to these two additional colors later. They will appear on the builder before launch."
Sponsored