Steelham

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Mach-E GT
Country flag
Build and price now shows the grabber blue on the GT ?

As first revealed by the MachEForum's Q&A, Ford indicated: "Grabber Blue will be a color option for the GT, along with one other color not yet announced. We had such a strong response to Grabber Blue we decided to make it available for the GT. Customers can place a reservation now and switch to these two additional colors later. They will appear on the builder before launch."

Ford Mustang Mach-E Grabber Blue Now Available For Mach-E GT in Build & Price Configurator! 9957F832-088E-451E-A5B5-1BE38F8077F7
Sponsored

Junk-E

First Name
Kurt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mustang
Country flag
Hell yea! Thankful for the early tip from this site and glad I waited.

Reactions: UW2

Ace

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Website
modernmusclecars.de
Vehicles
2018 Camaro 2SS
Country flag
"Grabber Blue Metallic" - What? Since when is Grabber Blue a metallic color? It definitely was not on the regular Mustangs and I'm pretty shore the Mach-E showcars in Grabber weren't metallic too

ChasingCoral

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
GB E4X FE, Leaf, Tacoma, F-150 Lightning ordered
Occupation
Retired oceanographer
Country flag
Makes me wonder if grabber blue metallic is a variant on the traditional grabber blue. The one at the Washington Auto Show looked metallic

Mach Dad

First Name
Jeffrey
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2010 Ford Fusion Hybrid, 2014 Ford Explorer
Occupation
Consultant
Country flag
Build and price now shows the grabber blue on the GT ?

As first revealed by the MachEForum's Q&A, Ford indicated: "Grabber Blue will be a color option for the GT, along with one other color not yet announced. We had such a strong response to Grabber Blue we decided to make it available for the GT. Customers can place a reservation now and switch to these two additional colors later. They will appear on the builder before launch."

Ford Mustang Mach-E Grabber Blue Now Available For Mach-E GT in Build & Price Configurator! 9957F832-088E-451E-A5B5-1BE38F8077F7
It also appears they dropped Infinite Blue and Carbonized Gray from the selections for the GT.

Machemark

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
GTI, Prius
Country flag
Ugh I really like this color, but probably will stick with black. If I was younger, or just wanted to stand out I'd probably get it.

Over time, I think I'd get tired of it though.
Sponsored