MachE911

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach-E FE, C-Max Energi, 911
Country flag
Which version was he testing? I can't find where he mentions it in the review, seems like a RWD model with that slow 0-60?

OP
OP

greenwindwill

First Name
William
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Honda Accord
Country flag
Which version was he testing? I can't find where he mentions it in the review, seems like a RWD model with that slow 0-60?
Badging tells me it’s a RWD extended range.

Last edited:

Hotspur28

First Name
Rick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Ford Mustang Mach E
Country flag
It's a rear wheel extended range for the UK Market and he talks about the bouncy ride around the 16min mark. Overall a good honest review ?

SteelMach

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Mustang Mach-E
Country flag
It's a rear wheel extended range for the UK Market and he talks about the bouncy ride around the 16min mark. Overall a good honest review ?
Yeah it seems like a very fair review. It's overall a great car, but there's some things that are not good, like the bouncy ride, and the RWD's a bit sluggish performance. I also agree that they missed the mark with the Ford oval on the SYNC boot screen, whereas the gas Mustang has... you know... a Mustang.

Hotspur28

First Name
Rick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Ford Mustang Mach E
Country flag
Yeah it seems like a very fair review. It's overall a great car, but there's some things that are not good, like the bouncy ride, and the RWD's a bit sluggish performance. I also agree that they missed the mark with the Ford oval on the SYNC boot screen, whereas the gas Mustang has... you know... a Mustang.
Think most of us would like to just get our hands on the car here in UK. Lot of our cars were built in November and December and are obviously going to be 6 months + old by the time we are told we are going to receive them in May. But looking forward to it?

noname

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
mache
Country flag
how come SR gets more range in UK. Is it some sort of numbers magic?

GoGoGadgetMachE

First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Mach-E 1st Ed., 2022 Lightning Platinum
Occupation
Professional forum cheerleader and fanboy
Country flag
how come SR gets more range in UK. Is it some sort of numbers magic?
Yes. Lookup up WLTP - it's the EU standard and regularly gives higher range than the US EPA test.

gnaark

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
First Edition Rapid Red
Country flag
the guy looks at the range and economy right after doing a 1/4 mile speed test and then complains about the bad prediction...really.
Sponsored