Great experience in Salt Lake City at Larry H. Miller Superford

Rotmeat

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Mach-E GTPE
Country flag
Just want to give kudos to my salesperson and financing manager here, Brad and Quentin.

I'm, ahem, an assertive customer, and do not tolerate service that doesn't work out for me, and both Brad and Quentin were very patient in working with me and explaining things, keeping me in the loop with updates, etc.

The Ford Options paperwork is pretty complicated, but they walked me through it, didn't get upset when I misread something and thought they'd made a mistake, and didn't try to add ADM or anything fishy like that.

If you're in the area and considering buying a Mach-E, I'd recommend them.
Sponsored

Caramel

First Name
Vi
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Honda Odyssey
Country flag
Just want to give kudos to my salesperson and financing manager here, Brad and Quentin.

I'm, ahem, an assertive customer, and do not tolerate service that doesn't work out for me, and both Brad and Quentin were very patient in working with me and explaining things, keeping me in the loop with updates, etc.

The Ford Options paperwork is pretty complicated, but they walked me through it, didn't get upset when I misread something and thought they'd made a mistake, and didn't try to add ADM or anything fishy like that.

If you're in the area and considering buying a Mach-E, I'd recommend them.
It's so refreshing to hear about great dealership experiences! Thank you for sharing!