Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
'21 Mach-E GT PE, + ME Select AWD, '21 Explorer ST
Occupation
Tech Company Owner / CEO
Country flag
He has had literally MONTHS to speak about it.
And I say --- the Ford team's presentation at the GT / GT PE press launch event was dismal. Boring. Talked about groceries. Mentioned "being one with the car." Sure, a little tidbits about power, but nothing to knock your socks off.

Yes, the CEO may be a car guy, but a muscle car sure wasn't the gist of the presentation to the press of a 480HP / 634 lb-ft EV beast.

It gives insight into their mindset on that team. They should be challenged on their performance. Of course I didn't see it all, but boy the several speeches were downright embarrassing in what could have been an exciting event.
Sponsored

0t60-3.5

First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
'21 Mach-E GT PE, + ME Select AWD, '21 Explorer ST
Occupation
Tech Company Owner / CEO
Country flag
Just picked up my GT. Drive the car guys...then let's talk. This thing is a freakin blast as a DD, at the very least.
As they say in this forum... pictures or it didn't happen. :)

Congratulations!

Pushrods&Capacitors

First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
‘21 4X, ‘14 SS Sedan tuned, ‘17 WRX tuned
Occupation
Analyst
Country flag
Not in version 10.2. Future updates will continue to add more abilities.

For example, here's one of my testing/training drives recently. It ain't ready for production yet (feel free to criticize, I got a thick skin)

1. Starting at my apartment complex, set navigation to Speedway IN Supercharger
  2. Manually drove out of the parking lot and engaged FSD at a right hand turn.
  3. FSD completed the turn and drove to a roundabout.
  4. My earlier testing proves roundabouts are still a problem (sometimes car proceeds too slowly or stops while going around (FAIL) )
  5. Disengaged FSD and completed roundabouts. Re-engaged between three roundabouts.
  6. re-engaged to get on I-465
  7. FSD drove from that point and took the exit to Crawfordsville Rd, stopped at the stop light
  8. FSD proceeded on green, took the left hand turn, and proceeded in the right lane of Crawfordsville Rd.
  9. I disengaged when there was an accident to the right. No need to risk it.
  10. Re-engaged FSD, it stopped at the final stop light before getting to the supercharger.
  11. Took right hand turn on green, car handed off to me when it reached the Supercharger location. At this time, it doesn't pull in to the parking lot or park at the supercharger.
Please post your FSD BS in a different thread. Thanks.

Fat Mach

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2013 GT350
Country flag

littlD

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2018 Tesla Model 3 LR RWD, Tesla Model Y LR AWD
Country flag
Last edited:

littlD

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2018 Tesla Model 3 LR RWD, Tesla Model Y LR AWD
Country flag
Watch out… upsetting Tesla losers is a quick way to get banned up in here.
I hope not! I have a thick skin and am not upset. I simply deleted all the posts I made on this thread per request.

And I haven't reported anybody ever. I choose to be here to help with general EV questions and clarify any inaccuracies concerning Tesla.

Pushrods&Capacitors

First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
Analyst
Country flag
Watch out… upsetting Tesla losers is a quick way to get banned up in here.
I’ve had pertinent comments in other threads deleted for no real reason so there’s no reason theirs need to stay.

And, I didn’t even see a question that they were even answering. Was it @Frankie asking the question they answered? Because I’m still blocked by him and can’t see his comments. ?
6th grade all over again I guess.

Mach1E

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach 1, Chevy SS-sold, GTPE delivered oct 2021
Country flag
Just picked up my GT. Drive the car guys...then let's talk. This thing is a freakin blast as a DD, at the very least.
Lol we are even more alike!

My GTPE showed up at the dealer today, I’ll pick it up tomorrow.

Got to do a short test drive, only 28%
charge and it’s fast enough.

I’m still disappointed about the high speed issue and hope they fix it. Bragging rights = higher resale.

For example my SS. It’s 6 yrs old, I bought it new for 36k. And CarMax is buying it straight up for $45k.

Would have done both deals tonight but we ran out of time.
Ford Mustang Mach-E Great Mach-E GT PE Drag Strip Testing - 12 Runs! 07269919-FF80-4F2B-9048-4042E8CBF4B4

Pushrods&Capacitors

First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
Analyst
Country flag
Says the guy posting in a GT thread and isn't even getting a GT.
Oh look who it is. It’s the guy who cried and reported my comment when I asked what Shelby American was going to offer besides wheels, stripes and so forth for the GT while charging $80K. Tragically pathetic. ??‍♂

I didn’t realize I had to be getting a GT right now to post in here, is that a rule? Or are you just a whiner?

But, we have a line on a COM PE that may be available if the buyer backs out. Happy now. If my wife can tolerate the color I’m all for it.

My next Mustang is going to be a GT350, the one made to track. Not the one to take to car shows and talk about registry numbers. ?

Pushrods&Capacitors

First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
Analyst
Country flag
Lol we are even more alike!

My GTPE showed up at the dealer today, I’ll pick it up tomorrow.

Got to do a short test drive, only 28%
charge and it’s fast enough.

I’m still disappointed about the high speed issue and hope they fix it. Bragging rights = higher resale.

For example my SS. It’s 6 yrs old, I bought it new for 36k. And CarMax is buying it straight up for $45k.

Would have done both deals tonight but we ran out of time.
Ford Mustang Mach-E Great Mach-E GT PE Drag Strip Testing - 12 Runs! 07269919-FF80-4F2B-9048-4042E8CBF4B4
Congrats. You’re gonna miss that LS-3 60-150 but you’ll love the PE 0-80 (one day 120) I’m sure. ??

Mach1E

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach 1, Chevy SS-sold, GTPE delivered oct 2021
Country flag
Congrats. You’re gonna miss that LS-3 60-150 but you’ll love the PE 0-80 (one day 120) I’m sure. ??
At the end of the day, my internal monologue won. “How often do i floor it above 80?” “Insane trade value on the SS, will it last?” “Maybe Ford will fix it anyways.”

I am breaking one promise to myself though. I promised I would supercharge the SS.

Do it in my honor.

Kevin P

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
'21 MMEGT - sold, '23 BMW i4 M50, various others
Occupation
IT
Country flag
At the end of the day, my internal monologue won. “How often do i floor it above 80?” “ “Maybe Ford will fix it anyways.”
That's about where I ended up. Its pretty enjoyable as a DD as stated above.

Pushrods&Capacitors

First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
Analyst
Country flag
At the end of the day, my internal monologue won. “How often do i floor it above 80?” “Insane trade value on the SS, will it last?” “Maybe Ford will fix it anyways.”

I am breaking one promise to myself though. I promised I would supercharge the SS.

Do it in my honor.
Understood loud and clear. I’ve already narrowed it down to the 620Hp LSA full kit or the LMS 2.9 Whipple 700HP set up. I think 620 is fine and I like the OEM aspect.
Now, get that Dragy out and show these clowns how we roll. 3.5s, 7.6s, and 12.1s ???
Sponsored