Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Mach E Premium eAWD Extended Battery
Occupation
Horrible Golfer that can reboot a computer
Country flag
Greetings from "The Good Land"!

Was looking for a Mach-E Owners Forum/website to learn and share some knowledge, and this seemed like as good a place as any.

Longtime owner of a Mustang (2006 GT Convertible) that has less than 62K on the odometer, but I've now decided to trade in "Ol' Bessie" for a Mach-E. While I haven't received it as of yet (ordered Mid April, In Production...allegedly, and hope to take delivery of it Early December...allegedly...), I'm excited for the change, and am looking forward to owning and living with an EV.

Looking forward to swapping some thoughts, opinions (respectfully as always), and maybe some jokes along the way.
Sponsored

mdolan92869

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
'21 Mach-e (Had '83 GT, '89 GT Ragtop, '13 GT)
Occupation
Retired Software Engineer
Country flag
Greetings from "The Good Land"!

Was looking for a Mach-E Owners Forum/website to learn and share some knowledge, and this seemed like as good a place as any.

Longtime owner of a Mustang (2006 GT Convertible) that has less than 62K on the odometer, but I've now decided to trade in "Ol' Bessie" for a Mach-E. While I haven't received it as of yet (ordered Mid April, In Production...allegedly, and hope to take delivery of it Early December...allegedly...), I'm excited for the change, and am looking forward to owning and living with an EV.

Looking forward to swapping some thoughts, opinions (respectfully as always), and maybe some jokes along the way.
Enjoy reading all the posts for the next few months while waiting for delivery ;)

timbop

First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Solar powered 2021 MME ER RWD & 2022 Corsair PHEV
Occupation
Software Engineer
Country flag
I've had 3 non-gt mustang coupes, and replaced my most recent v6 convertible with a route 1 (the slowest mach-e). Other than not being able to go topless, my mach-e is every bit as much fun to drive as any of those, and I am very happy with the the decision. I very much suspect your GT mach-e will be more fun to drive than "ol bessie". I only have 8 months' experience, but it is clear to me that electric cars are just better cars.

Murse-In-Airy

First Name
Rod
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach-E ER AWD
Occupation
Nurse
Country flag
Welcome. This place is great for knowledge. Some of us have had our Mach-E’s for the better part of a year now. We’re happy to help.

Do be aware that all forums can become complaint departments and the negative is over-represented. Don’t let that get to you. There’s plenty of good but those people aren’t generally lurking here.

OP
OP
delacruz.c5d

delacruz.c5d

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Mach E Premium eAWD Extended Battery
Occupation
Horrible Golfer that can reboot a computer
Country flag
I've had 3 non-gt mustang coupes, and replaced my most recent v6 convertible with a route 1 (the slowest mach-e). Other than not being able to go topless, my mach-e is every bit as much fun to drive as any of those, and I am very happy with the the decision. I very much suspect your GT mach-e will be more fun to drive than "ol bessie". I only have 8 months' experience, but it is clear to me that electric cars are just better cars.
Thanks. I actually have a AWD Ex Mach-E on order, not the GT. My existing "Ol' Bessie" is a 4.6L GT 'vert. In some ways, I'll miss that car when I trade her in, but the Mach-E is no slouch.

I was lucky enough to have an extended test drive in a similar Mach-E. All I can say is that it was just as fast as my 4.6L, but heavier and can sit 4 full sized adults. The only adjustment that I had to make was the weight. It was rainy and 40's when I had my test drive, so it was a bit terrifying.

CAN'T WAIT.
Sponsored