Martin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
96 Jeep Cherokee, 01 Porsche Boxster S
Occupation
Conductor
Country flag
I must admit to being a little confused, as a holder of a reservation for a GT model I was hoping someone may be able to clarify. I have seen references that there will be 2 versions of the GT while others are saying that the Performance version will be an option. Which is it? Will the GT have the magnaride suspension or is that merely an option? If that is the case, with the exception of better acceleration what is it that the GT offers except a hard top? Thank you
Sponsored

benboy12

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
N/A
Country flag
I must admit to being a little confused, as a holder of a reservation for a GT model I was hoping someone may be able to clarify. I have seen references that there will be 2 versions of the GT while others are saying that the Performance version will be an option. Which is it? Will the GT have the magnaride suspension or is that merely an option? If that is the case, with the exception of better acceleration what is it that the GT offers except a hard top? Thank you
I believe the base GT gives you better acceleration, 20 inch wheels, and different seats. The performance package is expected to add even better performance, the magnaride suspension, different wheels, and maybe Brembo brakes.

mjschillingtec

First Name
MJ
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach E GT Grabber Blue; BMW 328i Convertible
Occupation
Business
Country flag
I believe the base GT gives you better acceleration, 20 inch wheels, and different seats. The performance package is expected to add even better performance, the magnaride suspension, different wheels, and maybe Brembo brakes.
benboy12 nailed it. maybe he works for Ford? this post was from back in May

macchiaz-o

First Name
Jonathan
Threads
Reaction score
🔑 ]not/A/gr8'Place.2.store-mEyePassword[ 👀
Vehicles
MY21 J1 Premium RWD SR
Country flag