uncle_0gre

First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
1969 Mach 1 428 CJ
Country flag
well, I guess there is either good or bad news. The shop.ford.com tracker changed. Under “Dealer Contact” it used to be empty. It is now “TBD.”
40A0FDF3-410A-49C5-80BC-CAE5F4A45DF8.jpeg
I hope it’s good news for you.
Mine has said TBD for as long as I’ve been in the “shipped” state.

Skelton

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2019 Volvo XC60, 2021 Mach-E GTPE
Country flag
Mine was showing produced as of 10/4 and has been on a chip hold ever since. GTPE in dark matter gray with the moon roof and co-pilot 360. Tracker says "TBD" on the time line but 11/25 below so I am unsure which one to believe. I feel like Ford knows I am desperate for this car so they are delaying every step of the way. They rescheduled it SEVEN times (I thought that was the chip delay but turns out it was just a bonus delay). Reserved 12/2020 and ordered 4/27
It sounds like we're in the same boat. Same reservation, order times. GTPE, albeit different color.

Dealer told me it was in chip hold when I asked last week.

I can't log in to the order tracker anymore, it just circles back. My delivery date was 10/29, and that's unchanged. I never actually expected to get it then with a 10/4 production schedule.

OP
OP
HuntingPudel

HuntingPudel

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 MME GT-PE, 1979 Fire-Am, 1972 K/5 Blazer
Occupation
Engineering
Country flag

Rfehl62

First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach-E GTPE
Occupation
Ford Sales consultant
Country flag
It sounds like we're in the same boat. Same reservation, order times. GTPE, albeit different color.

Dealer told me it was in chip hold when I asked last week.

I can't log in to the order tracker anymore, it just circles back. My delivery date was 10/29, and that's unchanged. I never actually expected to get it then with a 10/4 production schedule.
Mine has shown "in production 10/04 and has not changed since. It wend into official chip hold on 10/16. Even though it was produced the week of 10/04 they waited two weeks before putting it on hold to get the max delay it seems :/ . I wish I was one of those people who have experienced zero delays throughout their order. Starting to think making a reservation actually hurt me.

norwin37

First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Mach E Premium
Country flag
Mine has shown "in production 10/04 and has not changed since. It wend into official chip hold on 10/16. Even though it was produced the week of 10/04 they waited two weeks before putting it on hold to get the max delay it seems :/ . I wish I was one of those people who have experienced zero delays throughout their order. Starting to think making a reservation actually hurt me.
Does it say on the order tracking that it's on chip hold? I'm assuming mine is but I haven't been told anything.

Rfehl62

First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach-E GTPE
Occupation
Ford Sales consultant
Country flag
Does it say on the order tracking that it's on chip hold? I'm assuming mine is but I haven't been told anything.
No, only the dealership can see if it is on chip hold by checking vehicle visibility.

Skelton

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2019 Volvo XC60, 2021 Mach-E GTPE
Country flag
@Skelton try https://shop.ford.com/vehicleordertracking/status.html?vin=EnterVINHere

When it was just circling back to the login screen for me, going directly to the page for my VIN did an end-around on that process.

BTW, is red your favorite color? ??
Thanks, that actually worked, where trying in multiple browsers hadn't.

I admit you through me for a moment on the color. I've used a nom de guerre with that in it online over the years. Then it dawned on me what my username was here :)

The funny thing is that I'm often asked about the name when I'm traveling away from southern Indiana, but it never comes up here.

OP
OP
HuntingPudel

HuntingPudel

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
Engineering
Country flag
Thanks, that actually worked, where trying in multiple browsers hadn't.

I admit you through me for a moment on the color. I've used a nom de guerre with that in it online over the years. Then it dawned on me what my username was here :)

The funny thing is that I'm often asked about the name when I'm traveling away from southern Indiana, but it never comes up here.
Can I just refer to you as Red? Yeah, I’m kind of old. ??

OP
OP
HuntingPudel

HuntingPudel

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
Engineering
Country flag
My car seemed to have moved pretty fast the early part of this week: Winslow, AZ on Monday morning, Barstow, CA on Tuesday morning. I received word that it passed through Fresno, CA this morning. Even at the pace it was at from Tuesday until this morning, it will hit Richmond, CA by EoD tomorrow or early Saturday. After that? Who knows how long until a truck takes it from there to my dealer. ?‍♂?

The whole hell of it is I'm probably going to be going through Richmond on Saturday morning on the way to a dog show in Vallejo. ???

delacruz.c5d

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Mach E Premium eAWD Extended Battery
Occupation
Horrible Golfer that can reboot a computer
Country flag
Has anyone in this build week that doesn't have a GT on order seen anything move? My car started production 10/4, but still has not moved to the "Completed" stage. I'm "supposed" to get delivery of it 12/3, but I'm beginning to have lots of doubt about that.

norwin37

First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Mach E Premium
Country flag
Has anyone in this build week that doesn't have a GT on order seen anything move? My car started production 10/4, but still has not moved to the "Completed" stage. I'm "supposed" to get delivery of it 12/3, but I'm beginning to have lots of doubt about that.
Yeah. Same thing. Non GT, “In Production” since the 8th. No updates at all. I’m planning on early next year. ?

OP
OP
HuntingPudel

HuntingPudel

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
Engineering
Country flag
Mine shows Delivered to Argentine Ramp on 10/24. A forum member tracked its rail car to a location 140 miles from the final rail point (Richmond, CA) on Thursday. My assumption is that it reached Richmond this weekend or will reach Richmond early in the week. From there, it’s a 40 minute truck ride to my dealer.

WWJPD

First Name
Jesse
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach-E GTPE
Country flag
Palsapp finally updated for me with a destination and a delivery of 11/4. That led me to search https://www.unitedroad.com/delivery-receipt which I could have just put my VIN in to begin with. That shows me my VIN and my dealer, so I'm getting closer. [Edit]There were 6 other GTs on that delivery.

On a side note, looking through the seg.fyi raw data reply, maybe Mach-E's initially should have had cooled front seats too. The PEP Code or Preferred Equipment Package is listed as 400A and has the text, "Key Features:|Leather-Trimmed Heated and Cooled Front Seats|SYNC® 3|Heated Mirrors with Integrated Turn Signal Indicators|Selectable Drive Modes with Toggle Switches|Nine (9) Speaker Stereo System". Of course it also says Sync 3, so this was probably just an early code. I didn't find much of anything via Google on a 400A PEP code, but didn't really look too hard.

Gixxer750

First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2017 VW Golf R; 2021 ER AWD Rapid Red
Occupation
Innovation Guru
Country flag
Yeah, there's a few of us in the same boat with a 10/4 week still in production. Let me guess, Premium AWD extended battery?

veronicablack

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Premium AWD ER Dark Matter Gray
Country flag
Same boat. Mentally preparing for a delivery in January. Hopefully my expectations get beat and I get the car before year end.
Sponsored