Clint Eastwood

First Name
Matthew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Tesla Model S, Jaguar F-Pace
Country flag
I have seen that before and I think it means they are not using a train to move your car. It is a guess based on the description, but it sounds like they are trucking your car from Mexico to Florida. I guess they will truck a bunch to a port there, maybe Jacksonville, and then transfer the cars to other trucks that are going to dealers.

Be optimistic. I think your dealer will get the car this week because Ford usually meets or beats those estimated dates. Of course I have seen a lot of other forum members report deliveries that are later than the Ford estimate, so that is not a guarantee. But be optimistic! You will have your car soon!!! Let us know when you get it!

Meanwhile, ask for the latest VVR.
Still nothing. no updates in trackers and we are past delivery date. As i said, i don’t think my car even exists
Sponsored

OP
OP

Plutoman15

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Excursion, Expedition
Country flag
Anyone in this group have a MME that transfer in KC this week (mine was the 16th)that is destined for New Castle? I have not asked my dealer for a VVR update, I was waiting until next week but I thought if anyone is on the same train as I hope I am on, we could take turns bugging our dealer.

Blacklobo

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach-E GT - Grabber Blue (Due 11/14)
Country flag
Anyone in this group have a MME that transfer in KC this week (mine was the 16th)that is destined for New Castle? I have not asked my dealer for a VVR update, I was waiting until next week but I thought if anyone is on the same train as I hope I am on, we could take turns bugging our dealer.
Mine was transferred to the Volk yard on 11/15. I haven't asked my dealer for a VRR update but mostly because I am going to be out of town next week, so I wouldn't be able to pick it up. I am hoping it comes in right about the time I get back in town. *fingers crossed*

OP
OP

Plutoman15

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Excursion, Expedition
Country flag
My dealer says mine is showing in Illinois on its way to New Castle Delaware. It must not have left KC right away last week. But at least it is moving. My delivery eta was today so clearly not going to make it.
It had just better make it before the end of December before the tax credit changes.

Biggus Dickus

First Name
G
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
19 Must GT PP2, 18 Focus RS, 21 GTPE, 20 Escape,
Country flag
My dealer says mine is showing in Illinois on its way to New Castle Delaware. It must not have left KC right away last week. But at least it is moving. My delivery eta was today so clearly not going to make it.
It had just better make it before the end of December before the tax credit changes.
I look forward to you getting your car. Then I'll stop checking in to this thread.

Magic

First Name
Gary
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F150, GT-P ordered, Others
Country flag
Just got off the phone from my dealer. He confirmed my car is in KC, but waiting for transport to dealership. Now my estimated delivery date is 11/22/21 (was 10/28/21). I was afraid it was still in Mexico.

None of the trackers so any updated info.
Got the call this morning from my dealer that my GT PE was delivered to the dealership today. Since I'm now out of town for the holidays I'll have to wait till 1st of December before I can complete the transaction and take delivery.

After waiting this long I guess one more week won't kill me!!

mkhuffman

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 MME GT, Jeep GC-L, VW Jetta
Country flag
I am really excited for you. You are going to love the car. I hope you get it next week!!! It is entirely possible.

OP
OP

Plutoman15

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Excursion, Expedition
Country flag
Hello old gang, anyone still waiting on their car other than me?
Mine is at the last train stop waiting on a truck to take it 2 hours from Delaware to my dealer in central PA. Been there since Monday so I am guessing over the next 7 days it should get delivered.

anyone else?

disaacks

First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2013 Explorer Sport
Country flag
Hello old gang, anyone still waiting on their car other than me?
Mine is at the last train stop waiting on a truck to take it 2 hours from Delaware to my dealer in central PA. Been there since Monday so I am guessing over the next 7 days it should get delivered.

anyone else?
Yep, mine is still lost... somewhere in the US though.

Clint Eastwood

First Name
Matthew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Country flag
Yep, mine is still lost... somewhere in the US though.
Mine still in limbo. On a convoy no idea where. My dealer said he has reached out to Ford, but he said the likelihood is that it randomly shows up soon before he gets any response.

silverelan

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Mustang Mach-E GT
Country flag
This is crazy, sorry guys that your cars are taking so long. I really hope they get here before the end of the month so you can take advantage of the $7500 for this tax year.

Clint Eastwood

First Name
Matthew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Country flag
This is crazy, sorry guys that your cars are taking so long. I really hope they get here before the end of the month so you can take advantage of the $7500 for this tax year.
If i miss out on this years tax savings after reserving in november 2019, ordering 4/28 when GT became available to order heads will roll. I already sold my car on Carvana a few weeks ago. Even after the chip hold crap my delivery window was 11/10-11/16 and still no information. Has said shipped since 10/1. Is on consorcio convoy since october. No current location known.

OP
OP

Plutoman15

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Excursion, Expedition
Country flag
If i miss out on this years tax savings after reserving in november 2019, ordering 4/28 when GT became available to order heads will roll. I already sold my car on Carvana a few weeks ago. Even after the chip hold crap my delivery window was 11/10-11/16 and still no information. Has said shipped since 10/1. Is on consorcio convoy since october. No current location known.
Has your dealer checked their vehicle visibility report? If so and still lost then I was try some ford execs on twitter and see if one will track it down.

I know where mine is, my dealer is so low on Ford’s totem pole that mine is last to load on every transfer

Clint Eastwood

First Name
Matthew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Country flag
Has your dealer checked their vehicle visibility report? If so and still lost then I was try some ford execs on twitter and see if one will track it down.

I know where mine is, my dealer is so low on Ford’s totem pole that mine is last to load on every transfer
when i ask for a vehicle visibility report, this is what they gave me. The twitter idea sounds great, but i dont know how to tweet..
Ford Mustang Mach-E GT Build Week of Aug. 23rd Group 1638634347378
Sponsored

Last edited: