Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
'22 Rapid Red MME GT (Non-PE), '16 Mustang GT Conv
Occupation
IT Support
Country flag
When did you reserve and order?
Reservation was December '20, converted to an order April 28th. Thought that was the first day of GT orders but have seen many GT orders (including yours) placed on April 27th.
Sponsored

Dark Matter GT

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Jeep Grand Cherokee SRT
Country flag
My palsapp says its pending to go to New Castle Delaware. That doesn't mean that it's bypassing KC right, just that it's not getting on a truck until it gets from KC to DE?

OP
OP

Plutoman15

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Excursion, Expedition
Country flag
How do I interpret all that?
palsapp.com will have the basic place holder with KC and the final town delivered by rail until that company actually touches your vehicle. It will then give more detail info like saying it took it from one rail yard to a different rail yard. That will be your first bit of info since it left Mexico.

So your next step will be "built" on the Ford tracker and then "shipped". Sometimes that update will show both updating at the same time, other times it is a few days until it ships. Then it is a 2 week train ride to KC. No updates. Once it hits KC and gets moved to the next train, palsapp.com will update and say where it was moved to. Once it gets on the next train, the only other update you get through the trackers is delivered unless they use a trucking company that allows vin tracking. (4-5 weeks delivery once it leaves Mexico)

The only other info you can get is from your dealer using their vehicle visibility report which will actually say the last station the train passed most recently. The other exception is if your car is close enough to KC to get trucked the rest of the way like Chicago or someplace Midwest. (3 week deliver once it leaves Mexico)

OP
OP

Plutoman15

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Excursion, Expedition
Country flag
My palsapp says its pending to go to New Castle Delaware. That doesn't mean that it's bypassing KC right, just that it's not getting on a truck until it gets from KC to DE?
not bypassing KC. It is just indicating where your car will be done riding a train.

OP
OP

Plutoman15

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Excursion, Expedition
Country flag
Reservation was December '20, converted to an order April 28th. Thought that was the first day of GT orders but have seen many GT orders (including yours) placed on April 27th.
Yeah I reserved January 2020 ?‍♂

csilvest

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
IT Support
Country flag
You should be moving pretty soon. Watch the ford tracker for a change to shipped. That is your next milestone. If you want call ford to see if still on chip hold with your vin #. Mine was technically "in production" for 2 months, but since 8/9 production on chip hold, and finally shipped 9/18.
Looks like you might be right - just checked the seg.fyi tracker and the release date is now filled in with a date of today (2021-09-20). The Ford order trackers now also have the "Built" checked off and a built date of today with a delivery date of 10/27 - 11/2. The Forum tracker Status is now "Awaiting Shipment". Maybe just over a month or so to go?

Last edited:

Magic

First Name
Gary
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F150, GT-P ordered, Others
Country flag
Just ran through my morning tracking status updates routine and also saw movement on my CO GT PE!! ?

Shop.Ford.com now shows my "Built" as checked and dated 09/21/21 along with a delivery date of 10/28/21.

The "MME forum tracker" now shows Ship date of 09/21/21 and an ETA End Date of 10/28/21.

Both sites had my "Production date" as 08/21/21

I also got an email today from Ford confirming my vehicle was on the way with the "shipped icon" highlighted and estimated dealer arrival date between 10/22/21 and 10/28/21. ?

agoldman

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
GT Cyber Orange
Country flag
I also got an email today from Ford confirming my vehicle was on the way with the "shipped icon" highlighted and estimated dealer arrival date between 10/22/21 and 10/28/21. ?
I got the same email today, uh except :

Your 2021 Mustang Mach-E GT is on its way to your dealership. Congratulations!
Our current estimate for delivery is between August 26, 2021 and September 1, 2021. :eek: ok then...

csilvest

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
IT Support
Country flag
Looks like you might be right - just checked the seg.fyi tracker and the release date is now filled in with a date of today (2021-09-20). The Ford order trackers now also have the "Built" checked off and a built date of today with a delivery date of 10/27 - 11/2. The Forum tracker Status is now "Awaiting Shipment". Maybe just over a month or so to go?
Just checked on everything this morning and it looks like today is shipping day. Website data confirmed by both the "Your vehicle has been built" and "Your vehicle is on it's way" emails from Ford. Delivery ETA to the dealer here in Boise is between 10-27 and 11-2. Hopefully it will be a treat and not a trick!

Davedough

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach E GTPE , Explorer ST
Occupation
Federal IT Sales Engineer
Country flag
I'm super happy for everyone getting updates but my god my grump factor is skyrocketing lol

HuntingPudel

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 MME GT-PE, 1979 Fire-Am, 1972 K/5 Blazer
Occupation
Engineering
Country flag
I got the same email today, uh except :

Your 2021 Mustang Mach-E GT is on its way to your dealership. Congratulations!
Our current estimate for delivery is between August 26, 2021 and September 1, 2021. :eek: ok then...
Congrats on your time-traveling MME. ?