OP
OP

Plutoman15

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Excursion, Expedition
Country flag
I'm super happy for everyone getting updates but my god my grump factor is skyrocketing lol
Me too, I hate being the last kid picked for dodge ball. ???

csilvest

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
'22 Rapid Red MME GT (Non-PE), '16 Mustang GT Conv
Occupation
IT Support
Country flag
Did something happen to gravity in the future Marty?
Wait...are you telling me that you built a time machine - out of a Mach E?

(I should sell that idea to the studios for a remake).

Xenotet

First Name
Zack
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
ā€˜14 Ford Focus ST, ā€˜21 Toyota Venza Ltd
Occupation
Chemical Engineer
Country flag
Ford Mustang Mach-E GT Build Week of Aug. 23rd Group E6052E1A-0E29-4EB7-B6F4-CF3E963C23FE

Finally decided to ask for a VVR on my 8/9 build week GT that originally had a 10/2 ETA. Looks like itā€™s now a Halloween delivery! ? ?
Hopefully ā€œSent Offsiteā€ doesnā€™t mean ā€œout of sight, out of mindā€ when it comes to allocating chipsā€¦

OP
OP

Plutoman15

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Excursion, Expedition
Country flag
History seems to be repeating. Just like my premium, It is looking like I will be one of the later ones in this group to get my GT despite being a fairly early reservation (Jan2020). I suspect it is because I am not from a big city dealer but who knows.
No change in my chipless car.

csilvest

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
'22 Rapid Red MME GT (Non-PE), '16 Mustang GT Conv
Occupation
IT Support
Country flag
History seems to be repeating. Just like my premium, It is looking like I will be one of the later ones in this group to get my GT despite being a fairly early reservation (Jan2020). I suspect it is because I am not from a big city dealer but who knows.
I'm not sure that's it - Meridian Idaho isn't a big city either. It may have more to do with order timing (not reservation) or there could be a random element - would not be shocked by that.

OP
OP

Plutoman15

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Excursion, Expedition
Country flag
I'm not sure that's it - Meridian Idaho isn't a big city either. It may have more to do with order timing (not reservation) or there could be a random element - would not be shocked by that.
Could be random. I ordered April 27th confirmed. I am sure FORD has their reasons. A bit frustrating but it will be forgotten once I get my car.

agoldman

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
GT Cyber Orange
Country flag
yup, you should then be shipped already! My Feb 26, 2020 order (4/29) is chipped and shipped 9/18.

iwii

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Mach-E GT
Country flag
Progressing nicely...took only 9 days to get from Mexico City to Kansas City. According to Jack Cooper site, reached the Argentine Ramp today. Up next is Union Pacific to Colorado. I definitely expect delivery before 10/13.

Looks like lots of shipped GTs should arrive in KC over the next couple days.

Ford Mustang Mach-E GT Build Week of Aug. 23rd Group 1632329255592

Griddlez

First Name
Griddlez
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Mach-E AWD ER; 2022 Lightning On Order
Country flag
Palsapp.com is a trucking company that receives the cars from the train that just arrived from Mexico, correct? They move your car to its next destination - that could be another train yard, a boat, or it could be to a delivery truck directly to a dealer if it's local enough to Kansas City.. say like St. Louis? Is that also correct?

If that is true - what does it mean when you input your vin and it populates your local dealership's name but the status is still pending. Does this mean they physically received your car off of the just arrived train form Mexico? It just hasn't been sent on to it's next destination yet?

jjhenry

First Name
JJ
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
'21 Mach-E GT, '69 Chevy C20, '99 Rodeo, '09 Vespa
Occupation
IT
Country flag
Does this mean they physically received your car off of the just arrived train form Mexico? It just hasn't been sent on to it's next destination yet?
It means the trucking company has the order to deliver your car directly to the dealership. The pending status means they are still waiting for the car to arrive.

Griddlez

First Name
Griddlez
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Mach-E AWD ER; 2022 Lightning On Order
Country flag
It means the trucking company has the order to deliver your car directly to the dealership. The pending status means they are still waiting for the car to arrive.
Interesting - it was shipped 9/13, and every since that date I could pull the VIN but all it said was Kansas city, null, lots of blanks, and pending at the end... then suddenly this morning it has my dealership's information populated (still w/ pending). Maybe I got too hopefully it had already arrived at the truck shipping company this morning.

jjhenry

First Name
JJ
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
'21 Mach-E GT, '69 Chevy C20, '99 Rodeo, '09 Vespa
Occupation
IT
Country flag
Interesting - it was shipped 9/13, and every since that date I could pull the VIN but all it said was Kansas city, null, lots of blanks, and pending at the end... then suddenly this morning it has my dealership's information populated (still w/ pending). Maybe I got too hopefully it had already arrived at the truck shipping company this morning.
Oh, you might be right! @iwii said their car was picked up in KC and they had the same ship date as you.

OP
OP

Plutoman15

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Excursion, Expedition
Country flag
Oh, you might be right! @iwii said their car was picked up in KC and they had the same ship date as you.
It use to take 14 days on the train from Mexico no matter what. Either your shipping date says later than it actually shipped or something else is wrong. The plant didnā€™t get any close, but maybe the train has fewer stops than it use to.
Sponsored