Jeff_S

First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
MME GT Performance
Country flag
Mine is a fully loaded GTPE. I suppose it could be an option that takes more or certain chips that is holding it up. Build week Aug 23. VVR shows it was finished Sept 2 but on chip hold. My tracker still says in production so zero movement for 3 weeks now.

Also hurts considering I reserved Jan2020 and people are complaining about a 4 month wait. Try 21 months :mad:
I'm in the same situation. Chip hold, finished being built (aside from the missing chips I guess) around the same time as yours. Nothing interesting in the trackers since then. Still showing 31 October delivery, but I don't believe that.
Sponsored

Fatawan

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F-250 Tremor, 2021 Mach-E GT
Country flag
Mine is also a base GT in GB, but I did get the Co-Pilot/Active 2.0 package. My scheduled build week was 9/6, it was built on the 14th, and shipped on the 17th.

Maybe the barrel of grabber blue paint was about to go bad. LOL.
I thought maybe it was the Co-Pilot/Active 2.0 package that was the hold up, but you got yours with that option. I was build date 8/27 but in Dark Matter Gray Metallic. Maybe you are correct and the GB was starting to rot so they had to use it up :)

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach E GT Grabber Blue
Country flag
For reference:
I have a Mach E GT Grabber Blue with a build date of 8/14. 9/3 it was Delivered to the Argentine yard. 9/10 it was loaded on to a BNSF train for delivery to Portland, OR. From Portland it will be trucked to Ashland, OR. Estimated delivery at the dealer is 9/30-10/6.

The last update I received from the dealer was on 9/10 when it was being loaded onto the BNSF train. I'm thinking it will arrive on or before 9/30.

OP
OP

Plutoman15

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Excursion, Expedition
Country flag
For reference:
I have a Mach E GT Grabber Blue with a build date of 8/14. 9/3 it was Delivered to the Argentine yard. 9/10 it was loaded on to a BNSF train for delivery to Portland, OR. From Portland it will be trucked to Ashland, OR. Estimated delivery at the dealer is 9/30-10/6.

The last update I received from the dealer was on 9/10 when it was being loaded onto the BNSF train. I'm thinking it will arrive on or before 9/30.
Did your tracker show shipped?

db4z

First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Focus RS
Country flag
My 8/11 produced GTPE ETA just slipped again to 11/13 (originally 10/7 then 10/31). Still waiting on chips and never got the chip delay email. If I don't get it by the end of the year it's going to mess up my taxes.

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach E GT Grabber Blue
Country flag
My 8/11 produced GTPE ETA just slipped again to 11/13 (originally 10/7 then 10/31). Still waiting on chips and never got the chip delay email. If I don't get it by the end of the year it's going to mess up my taxes.
How early was your reservation number?

Dark Matter GT

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Jeep Grand Cherokee SRT
Country flag
Mine is also a base GT in GB, but I did get the Co-Pilot/Active 2.0 package. My scheduled build week was 9/6, it was built on the 14th, and shipped on the 17th.

Maybe the barrel of grabber blue paint was about to go bad. LOL.
DMG GT 360 and moon roof. 9-6 build week. Built 9-15 and "shipped" on 9-18.

Dark Matter GT

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Jeep Grand Cherokee SRT
Country flag
Whaaaaat? I have same car(but no moon roof) with 8/23 build week and nothing.
What is your priority code on your order sheet? People are saying that dealer allocation does not matter, but it has to to some degree. I ordered mine from the #1 volume dealer in my area and my code has been 10 from the onset. Maybe that is one of the factors?

OP
OP

Plutoman15

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Excursion, Expedition
Country flag
What is your priority code on your order sheet? People are saying that dealer allocation does not matter, but it has to to some degree. I ordered mine from the #1 volume dealer in my area and my code has been 10 from the onset. Maybe that is one of the factors?
If you figure it out let us know, there is definitely a pecking order of which I am nearly last in but I haven’t figured out why. Happened with my premium and is happening again with the GT. Might be as simple as our cars got buried in the back of a parking lot but it is disappointing.

mkhuffman

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 MME GT, Jeep GC-L, VW Jetta
Country flag
Where can I find the priority code? I don't think I have seen an order sheet from my dealer. Is that something you have to ask them to see? We know they are prioritizing ZEV states but how that fits in once production is scheduled is unknown to me. But for sure the ZEV states get more allocation.

Dark Matter GT

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Jeep Grand Cherokee SRT
Country flag
Where can I find the priority code? I don't think I have seen an order sheet from my dealer. Is that something you have to ask them to see? We know they are prioritizing ZEV states but how that fits in once production is scheduled is unknown to me. But for sure the ZEV states get more allocation.
Im sure. My dealer gave it to me after I came in to complete the online order. Priority code is right in the top middle of the form. Someone on the forum explained the 10 is the lowest a dealer can set an order. Some have posted as high as 19 if I remember correctly. Has to mean something, even if only a small factor.

mkhuffman

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 MME GT, Jeep GC-L, VW Jetta
Country flag
Im sure. My dealer gave it to me after I came in to complete the online order. Priority code is right in the top middle of the form. Someone on the forum explained the 10 is the lowest a dealer can set an order. Some have posted as high as 19 if I remember correctly. Has to mean something, even if only a small factor.
I wonder why every dealer isn't putting every order at the highest priority? I would.
Sponsored