OP
OP

Plutoman15

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Excursion, Expedition
Country flag
Back during our build week of Aug 23, I see that my car was listed as priority 01. I believe that is as high as it goes and my car still is sitting waiting on a chip.
Sponsored

Dark Matter GT

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Jeep Grand Cherokee SRT
Country flag
I wonder why every dealer isn't putting every order at the highest priority? I would.
Maybe not all of them can? Like lower volume dealers or dealers who don't sell a ton of mustangs? My buddy worked at a Chevy dealer and they were able to get a C8 allocation mainly because they sold a lot of vets. All types of weird shit like that in dealers. Add the first attempt at a can't meet demand, potential dealer ending emerging market and anything goes.

OP
OP

Plutoman15

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Excursion, Expedition
Country flag
Just got my email that "your car has been built." Shows production date 8/24 and shipped date of 9/28. Est delivery of 10/25-10/31 into Colorado.

Grabber Blue GT with glass roof and copilot.
Good sign for us since your car was probably not on the assembly line and in a parking lot. Those of us in a parking lot waiting for a chip people have not seen much movement. It does seem like current build are getting priority over already built waiting on chips cars.

silverelan

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Mustang Mach-E GT
Country flag
Just got my email that "your car has been built." Shows production date 8/24 and shipped date of 9/28. Est delivery of 10/25-10/31 into Colorado.

I got the same email this morning with the same ETA window. My Rapid Red GT with pano + 360 is getting shipped to an obscure dealer in WA for tax purposes. Things are getting exciting!

EELinneman

First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mustang Mach-E GT Performance Edition
Occupation
Sr. Dir Cloud & Projects
Country flag

Which dealer are you working with? My build week is a week behind you and I'm working with Autonation Ford on Broadway in Littleton. They don't seem to have their act together to put it mildly.

Thor2j

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach E GT , Ford Raptor
Country flag
Which dealer are you working with? My build week is a week behind you and I'm working with Autonation Ford on Broadway in Littleton. They don't seem to have their act together to put it mildly.
Phil Long of Denver. In reality have had very little contact with them.

EELinneman

First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mustang Mach-E GT Performance Edition
Occupation
Sr. Dir Cloud & Projects
Country flag
Phil Long of Denver. In reality have had very little contact with them.
My initial reservation was with them and we were unable to convert it to an order. It sounds like you are having better luck working with them than I did. They are actually the closest dealer to us and we have bought 2 cars from them in the past.

CompilerBreak

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 MME GT
Country flag
I got the same email this morning with the same ETA window. My Rapid Red GT with pano + 360 is getting shipped to an obscure dealer in WA for tax purposes. Things are getting exciting!
Obscure as in Chehalis, Ellensburg, or another one? ;) Was a bit crazy seeing the differences in sales tax around the state.

Biggus Dickus

First Name
G
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
19 Must GT PP2, 18 Focus RS, 21 GTPE, 20 Escape,
Country flag

I just got my email too - built and showing as shipped w/ est'd delivery between 10/25-10/31. COM GTPE.

OP
OP

Plutoman15

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Excursion, Expedition
Country flag
I just got my email too - built and showing as shipped w/ est'd delivery between 10/25-10/31. COM GTPE.
“Just” as in you checked earlier today and no email or sometime since yesterday you got an email?

just wondering if they update all day long or only once per day for everyone.

CompilerBreak

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 MME GT
Country flag
The sales taxes in WA can vary by 2% or so which on a $60k car can make a big difference.
Yes, why I'll be driving a couple hours south next month to pick up mine, was wondering if you went north, south, or east from Seattle, ours might be on the same truck :)

Thor2j

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach E GT , Ford Raptor
Country flag
My initial reservation was with them and we were unable to convert it to an order. It sounds like you are having better luck working with them than I did. They are actually the closest dealer to us and we have bought 2 cars from them in the past.
I couldn't convert my online order . Called them and they said keep trying online. Finally they ended up ordering for me because I could never do it.