Magic

First Name
Gary
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F150, GT-P ordered, Others
Country flag
Mine was shipped 9/21 and still shows pending in Palsapp as of a few moments ago.
Sponsored

silverelan

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Mustang Mach-E GT
Country flag
So who has seen their car get to KC (include your ship date).
palsapp still shows pending for me. Ford's tracker page has moved me to early November. This would be fine except I'm a bit worried about losing out on Ford Options financing incentives.

spanky99L

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Infiniti Q50, F250, 2000 Lightning
Occupation
I Blow Stuff Up
Country flag
palsapp still shows pending for me. Ford's tracker page has moved me to early November. This would be fine except I'm a bit worried about losing out on Ford Options financing incentives.
I am too. It doesnt sound like Ford will be having any/limited incentives. Wont be happy if I miss out since I had a reservation and they were probably extending the low interest rate to the "reservation" holders of GT's and their scheduling pushed me out of the incentives.

csilvest

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
'22 Rapid Red MME GT (Non-PE), '16 Mustang GT Conv
Occupation
IT Support
Country flag
So who has seen their car get to KC (include your ship date).
My build week was the week before (8/19) but I've been participating all along. Final built date was 9/20, shipped on 9/21, got to KC on 10/8, appears to be on the next train as of Monday (10/11).

OP
OP

Plutoman15

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Excursion, Expedition
Country flag
Mine was shipped Oct 1 but no sign of it in KC yet. My Ford tracker says TBD for dealer delivery. All other info shows Nov 23 Eta at dealership. Seems pessimistic.

jeffMachE

First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F-350, XC60, RR Prem Ex4 (rcvd 11/21)
Country flag
My build week was the week before (8/19) but I've been participating all along. Final built date was 9/20, shipped on 9/21, got to KC on 10/8, appears to be on the next train as of Monday (10/11).
Mine was also shipped on 9/21, but is in the black hole of shipping with no updates. Its not a GT, though, so maybe Ford prioritized shipping the GT's.

mkhuffman

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 MME GT, Jeep GC-L, VW Jetta
Country flag
If your ship date is 17 or more days ago, request a VVR, because chances are very good that it has already been received in KC. Palsapp is not reliable and it could show pending even if they have moved your car. Some will catch the palsapp update at the right time, some won't. The VVR is your best shot at finding out where your car is.

csilvest

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
IT Support
Country flag
It looks like the Union Pacific tracking is starting to produce some limited useful information. Prior to my last call yesterday, the status of the rail car transporting my car was "empty" on 10/7. Now it reports "loaded, interchange received" as of 4:26pm 10/13 (not sure which time zone - maybe Kansas City local?). It's also reporting the location as Kansas City, and an estimated arrival time of 3am on 10/18 to somewhere that sounded like "Industry". The automated voice system is definitely challenging to interpret, but I guess it's better than nothing.

I found a city called Industry in Kansas - I guess that could be the next stop. But it's only 150 miles away from Kansas City, so I guess the train isn't leaving right away since the ETA is about 4 days from now.

Something else interesting - I got an email from Ford saying my order had been updated. However, when I pulled it up on my Ford account, as well as on seg.fyi, shop.ford.com, and the forum tracker, nothing seems to have changed. ETAStartDate and ETAEndDate are still 10/27 and 11/2. Maybe something we don't have access to got changed.

The waiting continues...

spanky99L

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Infiniti Q50, F250, 2000 Lightning
Occupation
I Blow Stuff Up
Country flag
It looks like the Union Pacific tracking is starting to produce some limited useful information. Prior to my last call yesterday, the status of the rail car transporting my car was "empty" on 10/7. Now it reports "loaded, interchange received" as of 4:26pm 10/13 (not sure which time zone - maybe Kansas City local?). It's also reporting the location as Kansas City, and an estimated arrival time of 3am on 10/18 to somewhere that sounded like "Industry". The automated voice system is definitely challenging to interpret, but I guess it's better than nothing.

I found a city called Industry in Kansas - I guess that could be the next stop. But it's only 150 miles away from Kansas City, so I guess the train isn't leaving right away since the ETA is about 4 days from now.

Something else interesting - I got an email from Ford saying my order had been updated. However, when I pulled it up on my Ford account, as well as on seg.fyi, shop.ford.com, and the forum tracker, nothing seems to have changed. ETAStartDate and ETAEndDate are still 10/27 and 11/2. Maybe something we don't have access to got changed.

The waiting continues...
I wonder if the email has something to do with it leaving KC. Mine was moved from one ramp to another in pulsapp on 10/12 and I also received that email last night.

csilvest

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
IT Support
Country flag
I wonder if the email has something to do with it leaving KC. Mine was moved from one ramp to another in pulsapp on 10/12 and I also received that email last night.
Hard to say - I just rechecked palsapp and none of that data has changed since last week.

I also checked Union Pacific just now and it has changed slightly. It gave an Estimated Departure of today (10/14) at 2pm from "A-dense" (obviously I have no idea what it was saying) and the ETA to Industry has slipped by a day to 10/19 3a. Still not sure if "Industry" is Industry, Kansas or some other place. It's hard to believe it will take 4 1/2 days to go 150 miles...

OP
OP

Plutoman15

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Excursion, Expedition
Country flag
Just had my dealer run a vvr and it shows still in Mexico at the factory but shipped on OCT 1. I think (and hope) that even the vvr does not update until it is scanned in KC. And then gives train position all the way.

Anyone know?

Clint Eastwood

First Name
Matthew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Tesla Model S, Jaguar F-Pace
Country flag
Just had my dealer run a vvr and it shows still in Mexico at the factory but shipped on OCT 1. I think (and hope) that even the vvr does not update until it is scanned in KC. And then gives train position all the way.

Anyone know?
Yikes

mkhuffman

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 MME GT, Jeep GC-L, VW Jetta
Country flag

Anyone know?
I believe you are correct based on other posts I have seen. There is no rail visibility until leaving KC. Then you can see the progress in the VVR and also get updates from the rail company via their automated telephone system.

csilvest

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
IT Support
Country flag

Anyone know?
For comparison, my VVR line that indicated it was shipped showed:
Primary Status: In Transit (1st time with that status)
Secondary Status: Shipped Rail - Railcar # KCS 008378 () - I didn't have the VVR to try and track this at the time
Vehicle Location: Ramp 5J, Lecheria Cuap, EM (I think this must be the rail depot nearest the factory)
The time/date stamp was a full 6 days AFTER it was showing shipped in all the trackers, then it showed up in Kansas City 11 days after that.

Thor2j

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach E GT , Ford Raptor
Country flag
I have an 8/24 production date and 9/28 shipped. Just showed up this morning on pallsapp.

1361287151 Kansas City BIRMINGHAM, MO NORFOLK SOUTHERN (VOLTZ)

GT

Final destination is Denver.
Sponsored