Sitdown

Reaction score
Vehicles
17 Raptor | 15 SS | 86 SVO | 65 FB
Country flag
A reliable source informed me that the GT ordering will start next week, 28th specifically, and pricing to be available Monday!

Updated with letter from Ford to dealers:

Hello EV Leads and Dealer Principals, The 2021 Mustang Mach-E Job 2 (including Mustang Mach-E GT) order bank, order guide, and price list will launch on the afternoon of Monday, April 26th*. Customers will be invited to convert Mustang Mach-E GT Reservations on April 28th. There are two actions required of EV Certified dealers that will ensure a smooth transition to Job 2:

Action 1: Revisit Mustang Mach-E pricing rules in VL Plus. Please reference the attached letter and guide for more details.

Action 2: Accept any outstanding customer Orders Requiring Attention in the Online Order Acceptance Portal. (go to WBDO > Useful Links > Online Order Acceptance Portal > Customer Handling > Orders Requiring Attention > Accept)

*For Mustang Mach-E GT Reservation customers: Some customers may believe that they can ensure an earlier build date by placing a new retail order and cancelling their reservation. This is not true. New retail GT orders will likely be scheduled into the ‘22MY. The best way for customers to get their vehicle as soon as possible is to follow the intended reservation-to-order process

Advertisement

Davedough

First Name
Dave
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach E GTPE ORDERED!, 2016 VW GTI, 1973 VW Beetle
Occupation
Federal IT Sales Engineer
Country flag
With the full sized Bronco and F150 setbacks, I remain cautiously optimistic

physib

Reaction score
Vehicles
N/A
Country flag
Just got an email that confirms the date.

uncle_0gre

First Name
Nick
Reaction score
Vehicles
1969 Mach 1 428 CJ
Country flag
Just like everyone else, I'm sure, I just got an email letting me know that April 28th will be the day we can finally order our GT's.

OP
Sitdown

Sitdown

Reaction score
Vehicles
17 Raptor | 15 SS | 86 SVO | 65 FB
Country flag
Haha Just got mine ~10mins ago too.

M22T

Reaction score
Vehicles
Future Mach E GT
Country flag
I just got that email too. awesome!

Thinking of changing my order from the GT to the premium. what is the best way to do this? i really don't want to get back to the end of the line.

agoldman

Reaction score
Vehicles
2020 volvo xc60 Polestar Plug-in. Mach E FE & GT on order
Country flag
same here. first change is to cyber orange. we'll see what the order sheet allows from there. I wonder when these will actually get produced? I hope not as long as the first runs took. months and months from order to production and eventual delivery.

db4z

First Name
Bill
Reaction score
Vehicles
Focus RS
Country flag
Is there still time to change my dealer? If so, what is the process? Sorry if this has been answered before.

THXDIAL

Reaction score
Vehicles
MachE GT
Occupation
RETIRED
Country flag
Just got my email also! Dark Matter Gray, Performance Edition. Curious to see the roof options, if any.

whadenIV

First Name
Will
Reaction score
Vehicles
'02 M3, '11 F-150, '19 Fusion Energi, GTP Ordered
Country flag
I just contacted my rep at the dealership about this and he said to let him know when I get the email and he'll put my order in. Is that correct? My assumption was that I just do it online with no interaction from the dealer specific.

agoldman

Reaction score
Vehicles
2020 volvo xc60 Polestar Plug-in. Mach E FE & GT on order
Country flag
no, the dealer has to do it.

Advertisement

Advertisement