Dani
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Volvo XC90 recharge, 2021 Mach e GTPE
Occupation
Business owner
Country flag
I am in Colorado too, this is now a race to get it delivered and enjoy a lot of drives before snow starts falling and it spends a lot of time garaged.
Are you going to put winter tires on it? If so, which ones did you choose? My GTPE is due for delivery 10.30 and I’m in PA and have not started looking at tires yet.
Sponsored

Mach E JT

First Name
JT
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
BMW X3, Acura RDX, Corvette C8
Occupation
Engineer
Country flag
As someone who is currently watching their dad's lengthy struggle to get a C8, I can assure you that the ordering process from Chevy is NOT better lol. Unless you enjoy relying on and trusting dealers for everything.
My dad did that last year. That was fun. He ordered in March 2020 and his was in the very last build week for the 2020 before they rolled the lines to 2021.

We get to do it all over again for a Z06 as soon as the order banks open for that one. And then again for whatever performance variant drops after that.

HuntingPudel

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 MME GT-PE, 1979 Fire-Am, 1972 K/5 Blazer
Occupation
Engineering
Country flag
Well, Just got an update on my GT.

Reserved November 2020 (way late to the game)
Converted to order on 4/27
Build week of 8/30
Build date 8/31 - It stayed here for a few weeks for a chip.
Shipped date 9/28
ETA 10/2

Unless Ford built some new high speed rail in secret, I don't see the car making it here by Saturday.
Could “shipped” equate to the date it left OKC?

THXDIAL

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
VOLVO XC90 T8, MUSTANG GT CONV
Occupation
RETIRED
Country flag
Are you going to put winter tires on it? If so, which ones did you choose? My GTPE is due for delivery 10.30 and I’m in PA and have not started looking at tires yet.
Loaded Dark Matter Gray GTPE scheduled to arrive at my SE MI dealership 10/15-22.
I'm planning to put GOOD YEAR EAGLE EXHILARATE 245 45 20 on it for the winter, maybe year round.

Twuntish

First Name
Ron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Mach E GTPE and 2023 Bronco Badlands(ordered)
Country flag
I wasn’t planning to, I am keeping my current car to drive when the roads are crappy.

secretvampire

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Dark Matter Gray MME GT
Country flag
Things are definitely moving much faster for newer builds, I just got my build complete notification! This is a base GT in DMG, no pano roof.

Ordered on 4/27
"Received" on 4/29 (this is in the seg.fyi tracker)
Build week of 9/20, actual start date was 9/25
Completed build date of 9/27 and now in "Awaiting Shipment" status
ETA of 10/31 - 11/6

I think I might actually see this damn car in a few weeks!!!
Oh wow, I already got the shipment e-email today. So completed build on 9/27 and shipped on 9/28! The trackers say estimate of 25 days to delivery which would put me around October 25th even though my ETA range given is 10/31 - 11/6.

Rabidsquirrel22

First Name
Ben
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2016 Camaro SS, 2021 GTPE
Country flag
Things are definitely moving much faster for newer builds, I just got my build complete notification! This is a base GT in DMG, no pano roof.

Ordered on 4/27
"Received" on 4/29 (this is in the seg.fyi tracker)
Build week of 9/20, actual start date was 9/25
Completed build date of 9/27 and now in "Awaiting Shipment" status
ETA of 10/31 - 11/6

I think I might actually see this damn car in a few weeks!!!
You're the first person I've seen with a 9/20 build week who's had their car ship. Mine was scheduled for 9/20, started on 9/24, and still waiting on completed build status. It is giving me an ETA of 10/26 though, which would be awesome. I'm not so hopeful about that being accurate though.

secretvampire

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Country flag
You're the first person I've seen with a 9/20 build week who's had their car ship. Mine was scheduled for 9/20, started on 9/24, and still waiting on completed build status. It is giving me an ETA of 10/26 though, which would be awesome. I'm not so hopeful about that being accurate though.
Any movement on yours now? You are the only other datapoint I have for our build week as you were the only one that bothered to post on my thread. ? Have weirdly been very few people talking about our build week.

Rabidsquirrel22

First Name
Ben
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Country flag
Any movement on yours now? You are the only other datapoint I have for our build week as you were the only one that bothered to post on my thread. ? Have weirdly been very few people talking about our build week.
I know that was surprising. Maybe we'll get VIP treatment then. ?

Mine still says "In Production" with a date of 9/24 on the shop.ford tracker. My dealer emailed me yesterday saying that the car is now awaiting shipping, but I have yet to see the "Built" update on my side. ETA is still 10/26.

Here's my build history.
Ford Mustang Mach-E GT Mach-E ordering starts next week - 4/28! Who's ordering? 1633016063735

secretvampire

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Country flag
I know that was surprising. Maybe we'll get VIP treatment then. ?

Mine still says "In Production" with a date of 9/24 on the shop.ford tracker. My dealer emailed me yesterday saying that the car is now awaiting shipping, but I have yet to see the "Built" update on my side. ETA is still 10/26.

Here's my build history.
Ford Mustang Mach-E GT Mach-E ordering starts next week - 4/28! Who's ordering? 1633016063735
I mean, I already feel like I got the VIP treatment with my car going from starting production to on a train within 4 days! But I feel very invested in your build now too lol, where are you seeing that level of build detail in the screenshot above (which app/site?) and any additional movement yet? Maybe I just got lucky and filled the last spot on an outgoing train, no idea.

I went in today to the dealer and completed an early trade-in on my car. They had a black GTPE they had purchased from another dealer and had just gotten in... it had $20k ADM on it, LOL. o_O My order will be the first "real" ordered GT that arrives at this dealership. Also kind of hilarious, because this is Madison, WI and not LA/Chicago/NYC. But I guess they only need one desperate mojo...

Rabidsquirrel22

First Name
Ben
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Country flag
I mean, I already feel like I got the VIP treatment with my car going from starting production to on a train within 4 days! But I feel very invested in your build now too lol, where are you seeing that level of build detail in the screenshot above (which app/site?) and any additional movement yet? Maybe I just got lucky and filled the last spot on an outgoing train, no idea.

I went in today to the dealer and completed an early trade-in on my car. They had a black GTPE they had purchased from another dealer and had just gotten in... it had $20k ADM on it, LOL. o_O My order will be the first "real" ordered GT that arrives at this dealership. Also kind of hilarious, because this is Madison, WI and not LA/Chicago/NYC. But I guess they only need one desperate mojo...
I got that from my dealer. It’s the vehicle visibility report they can pull, which has a lot more detail than any of the trackers we can use.

Still no updates unfortunately, and now I’ve seen people with GTs from 9/27 build week get their cars moved to ‘built’ and ‘shipped’ status, which is a little frustrating.

bso55

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Ford F-150, Acura MDX
Country flag

I had a 9/10 week build, and mine was shipped 9/13. I think we were both just lucky. Palsapp showed delivered to KC 9/24. My dealer told me it was in WY on 9/30. Tracking through United Road said it made it to CO on 10/1. But then it's weird because the desktop website just says it's Available, but the mobile version says that on 10/2 the pickup was cancelled. Gotta talk to my dealer tomorrow!

vakane

First Name
Rinel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2018 Kia Optima, 2006 Toyota Corolla, 1970 Ford mustang
Occupation
banker
Country flag
Anyone wants my cyber orange gtpe? Should be here this month. I’m in miami Florida and I got no markup or anything weird.

I’ve decided to not get the vehicle after all.