Sitdown

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
17 Raptor | 15 SS | 86 SVO | 65 350R Resto | GTPE
Country flag
A reliable source informed me that the GT ordering will start next week, 28th specifically, and pricing to be available Monday!

Updated with letter from Ford to dealers:

Hello EV Leads and Dealer Principals, The 2021 Mustang Mach-E Job 2 (including Mustang Mach-E GT) order bank, order guide, and price list will launch on the afternoon of Monday, April 26th*. Customers will be invited to convert Mustang Mach-E GT Reservations on April 28th. There are two actions required of EV Certified dealers that will ensure a smooth transition to Job 2:

Action 1: Revisit Mustang Mach-E pricing rules in VL Plus. Please reference the attached letter and guide for more details.

Action 2: Accept any outstanding customer Orders Requiring Attention in the Online Order Acceptance Portal. (go to WBDO > Useful Links > Online Order Acceptance Portal > Customer Handling > Orders Requiring Attention > Accept)

*For Mustang Mach-E GT Reservation customers: Some customers may believe that they can ensure an earlier build date by placing a new retail order and cancelling their reservation. This is not true. New retail GT orders will likely be scheduled into the ‘22MY. The best way for customers to get their vehicle as soon as possible is to follow the intended reservation-to-order process
Sponsored

Davedough

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach E GTPE , Explorer ST
Occupation
Federal IT Sales Engineer
Country flag
With the full sized Bronco and F150 setbacks, I remain cautiously optimistic

OP
OP
Sitdown

Sitdown

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
17 Raptor | 15 SS | 86 SVO | 65 350R Resto | GTPE
Country flag
Haha Just got mine ~10mins ago too.

ahawksfan

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
MME-GT
Occupation
IT
Country flag
Just got an email saying the GT Ordering opens 4/28.

M22T

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Future Mach E GT
Country flag
I just got that email too. awesome!

Thinking of changing my order from the GT to the premium. what is the best way to do this? i really don't want to get back to the end of the line.

agoldman

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
GT Cyber Orange
Country flag
same here. first change is to cyber orange. we'll see what the order sheet allows from there. I wonder when these will actually get produced? I hope not as long as the first runs took. months and months from order to production and eventual delivery.

db4z

First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Focus RS
Country flag
Is there still time to change my dealer? If so, what is the process? Sorry if this has been answered before.

THXDIAL

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
VOLVO XC90 T8, MUSTANG GT CONV
Occupation
RETIRED
Country flag
Just got my email also! Dark Matter Gray, Performance Edition. Curious to see the roof options, if any.

whadenIV

First Name
Will
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
'21 GTPE, '02 M3, '11 F-150
Country flag
I just contacted my rep at the dealership about this and he said to let him know when I get the email and he'll put my order in. Is that correct? My assumption was that I just do it online with no interaction from the dealer specific.

GoGoGadgetMachE

First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Mach-E 1st Ed., 2022 Lightning Platinum
Occupation
Professional forum cheerleader and fanboy
Country flag
I am beyond FURIOUSLY ANGRY that I didn't get one of these emails! I am going to go beat someone up!

(oh wait I didn't reserve a GT... never mind)
Sponsored