harrysiii

First Name
Harry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
'21 MME GTPE DMG; '18 Pacifica Limited
Country flag
It looks like the 8-way manual passenger seat in the PE is a typo. At 2:30 in this video of b-roll footage of the GT PE driving around the track, it shows the passenger seat adjustments. They are the same power adjustment switches as the CGI configurator shows.

1620849289511.png
That's what I'm hoping!!

physib

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
N/A
Country flag
It's also possible that those buttons aren't hooked up to anything. Who knows?

Todd

First Name
Todd
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
EV6 GT
Country flag
Just ordered a Silver GTP today, dealer said they received it and that they would enter order first thing in the morning.

The Orange looks awesome, but it'll be a LEO magnet that I wish to avoid. Plus I love the way the silver looks.

Now just have to wait a year... hah.

buzznwood

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
focus st & GTPE
Country flag
That's what I'm hoping!!
I am also down in hoping typo camp as for the price point a manual is unacceptable, while these are a sporty seats they are not some fixed race seat where manual controls can be excused.

However the configurator also states manual when you select the extra info so who knows, but as has also been pointed out the order guides also have the wrong bhp for the GT & GTPE so guess we are not going to find out until they start turning up at the dealers ready for customer pickup or in the case of a manual seat walk away..

Seeing as the GT is to be sold in the UK it is not like they don't have to make a right hand seat with power controls on it so there is no real reason I can think of to not make it powered, however ford bean counters have a habit of decontenting where ever possible :(

Magnamover

First Name
Phil
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
21 Mach E GTPE DMG &18 Mustang GT conv
Country flag
Nice to see they fixed the NYS EV rebate to $2k, was $500 when I ordered. $9500 justifies the GTPE extra cost.

20210513_100209.jpg

Benny’66

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
1966 Mustang, 2021 Mach E GTPE
Occupation
Plant Manager
Country flag
Nice to see they fixed the NYS EV rebate to $2k, was $500 when I ordered. $9500 justifies the GTPE extra cost.

Ford Mustang Mach-E GT Mach-E ordering starts next week - 4/28! Who's ordering? 20210513_100209
You will need to check the NYS rebate again. It is only $500 for car’s with an MSRP over $60K, so the GTPE doesn’t qualify. And after June 30, 2021, that amount drops to $42K, so no Mach-Es will get the $2K. Have to Love NY.

Magnamover

First Name
Phil
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
21 Mach E GTPE DMG &18 Mustang GT conv
Country flag
You will need to check the NYS rebate again. It is only $500 for car’s with an MSRP over $60K, so the GTPE doesn’t qualify. And after June 30, 2021, that amount drops to $42K, so no Mach-Es will get the $2K. Have to Love NY.
The rebate is based on MSRP before options or destination, but yes as of June 30th it all changes, crap.

Sneezy

First Name
Sneezy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2000 Trans Am Firehawk, 21 Mach E Premium EXT.
Occupation
NRA Rifle Instructor
Country flag
It looks like I'm keeping my GT order.

Ford Mustang Mach-E GT Mach-E ordering starts next week - 4/28! Who's ordering? 1620942418275

Last edited:

Deleted member 4451

When I ordered my Mach-E GT this week at the Ford dealer, I was told that it would take 28+ weeks.

Has anyone else heard this...?

THXDIAL

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
VOLVO XC90 T8, MUSTANG GT CONV
Occupation
RETIRED
Country flag
When I ordered my Mach-E GT this week at the Ford dealer, I was told that it would take 28+ weeks.

No. However, when I ordered my GTPE 4/28 the dealer listed numerous potential factors for giving me absolutely no projected delivery date.

uncle_0gre

First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
1969 Mach 1 428 CJ
Country flag

Until we actually hear that the GT’s have started production, or hear something from Ford itself, anything you hear is pure speculation.

Sneezy

First Name
Sneezy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2000 Trans Am Firehawk, 21 Mach E Premium EXT.
Occupation
NRA Rifle Instructor
Country flag

Did you have a reservation? Fords site for new orders say 28+ weeks. Reservations *should* be late fall according to Ford. Late fall could be early winter or later for all we know.

StarLog

First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach-e GT
Occupation
Network Engineer
Country flag
We ordered online a couple weeks ago, got the email with no conclusive dates. The wait is killing us.
Cyber Orange GT.

HuntingPudel

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 MME GT-PE, 1979 Fire-Am, 1972 K/5 Blazer
Occupation
Engineering
Country flag
I converted my GT reservation to a GT with the PE package on April 27 when the process went live. I have one additional option on the car, the interior protection package. I would have liked the Co-Pilot360 Active 2.0 but it mandates the glass roof.

Anyhow, I have received no official notification of when my order will go into production. I am prepared to not receive my car until November or even December. I will be happily surprised if it's before then. My assumption is that some of us will start to see notifications some time after the middle of June.
Sponsored