silverelan

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Mustang Mach-E GT
Country flag
I converted my GT reservation to a GT with the PE package on April 27 when the process went live. I have one additional option on the car, the interior protection package. I would have liked the Co-Pilot360 Active 2.0 but it mandates the glass roof.

Anyhow, I have received no official notification of when my order will go into production. I am prepared to not receive my car until November or even December. I will be happily surprised if it's before then. My assumption is that some of us will start to see notifications some time after the middle of June.
At this point, my ideal delivery date would be right around Thanksgiving or early December. That minimizes the time I need to float the $7500 federal credit as my down payment.
Sponsored

jdunc87

First Name
Josh
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
21 Mach E GT PE, 20 Mustang GT 401A PP1, 21 F150
Occupation
make stuff go faster
Country flag
im curious as to how early your order/reservations where and what kind of GTs you both ordered (specs) are.. that may help us see what they're building first

harrysiii

First Name
Harry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
'21 MME GTPE DMG; '18 Pacifica Limited
Country flag
im curious as to how early your order/reservations where and what kind of GTs you both ordered (specs) are.. that may help us see what they're building first
11/18/2019 reservation 73xx. 4/27/2021 converted to order. GT PE. DMG. Pano roof, Active 2.0. Interior Protection package. Production date week of July 11, 2021.

OP
OP
Sitdown

Sitdown

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
17 Raptor | 15 SS | 86 SVO | 65 350R Resto | GTPE
Country flag
Great to see light is showing at the end of the tunnel!

Looks like the day 1 folks are getting queued accordingly ;) I'm a day 3 Rez 11/20 (#16,xxx), so will be interesting to see when mine is scheduled.

Did you lucky peeps get an automated msg from Ford? Or dealer reached out?

Steelham

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Mach-E GT
Country flag
I got the email too. Scheduled for production week of 7/11. Reserved first day 75xx, converted to order 4/27. Mine is a regular GT, with just the black roof and interior protection package options.

harrysiii

First Name
Harry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
'21 MME GTPE DMG; '18 Pacifica Limited
Country flag
Great to see light is showing at the end of the tunnel!

Looks like the day 1 folks are getting queued accordingly ;) I'm a day 3 Rez 11/20 (#16,xxx), so will be interesting to see when mine is scheduled.

Did you lucky peeps get an automated msg from Ford? Or dealer reached out?
Automated message from Ford. Based on another post, I'm guessing you may see a date of July 19th. :) We can be hopeful, right?!

Edit: Oh wait...if you're saying Nov, 2020...maybe not quite that soon!

Davedough

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach E GTPE , Explorer ST
Occupation
Federal IT Sales Engineer
Country flag
Wow... so I guess when Ford deleted my original reservation, the dealer actually didn't know what he was talking about when he said re-reserving wouldn't lose my place in line =(

Congrats to everyone who's getting a build date! I'll be continuing to wait!!

bdot

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 MME GT
Country flag
Also just got build week 7/11. Reserved first day 86XX, order converted on 5/3.

rgreene

First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mustang Mach-e GT-PE
Country flag
GTP. Like most others here, I reserved first day 60XX and placed my order on 4/28.

agoldman

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
GT Cyber Orange
Country flag
At what point after build date assigned do they start assigning VIN numbers? Seem to recall it was pretty soon after.

I hope this ramps up pretty fast, or my late Feb '20 order date may mean winter...

Carmel Mach E Auto

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach E GT PE, Focus Electric
Country flag
Automated message from Ford. Based on another post, I'm guessing you may see a date of July 19th. :) We can be hopeful, right?!

Edit: Oh wait...if you're saying Nov, 2020...maybe not quite that soon!
Yeah I think he meant "11/20" as in November 20th (2019), not November 2020. :)

I agree that week of the 19th is definitely possible. I guess it depends on how many they can schedule a week. So far, no one has mentioned July 5th so maybe they've indeed pushed the start of production to the 12th.

Carmel Mach E Auto

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach E GT PE, Focus Electric
Country flag
I both reserved on day one (11/17/19) and ordered on day one (4/27/21). It's a Cyber Orange GT PE with every option available in the configurator. My build date is 7/12/21 just like everyone else who's chimed in (so far).

I'm am totally geeked!

tburns6

First Name
Thomas
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 MME GTPE DMG
Occupation
Network Nerd
Country flag
I got 7/12 for a build date was well, I have it from a dependable source the order number is random and not your spot in line.......
Sponsored