ahawksfan

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
MME-GT
Occupation
IT
Country flag
I got a build date of 2021-07-13 and an estimated delivery of 2021-09-07 (IL). Fingers crossed!
Sponsored

vakane

First Name
Rinel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2018 Kia Optima, 2006 Toyota Corolla, 1970 Ford mustang
Occupation
banker
Country flag
Where do you see estimated delivery?
I only see build week of 08/16/21

and wow delivery takes 3 months after that?

jennq

First Name
Jenn
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Tesla S/3/Y, Mach e GTP, Canoo/Lightning/R1S Resy
Country flag
Three weeks…since I ordered. Hey, one more down. Many more to go! This is worse than waiting for Christmas presents as a kid.
I just hope mine will be a Christmas present at this point! "Come on, Santa baby,, just slip a Mach E GT under the tree for me. "

Cjpayne

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
21 Ford Mach E GT. 69 Mustang Convertible, 15 MKX
Occupation
General Manager in manufacturing
Country flag
This morning I finally had a build date of July 21 and for the first time! For the first time I also had an ETA end date of August 25. Does any know if that is the arrival date at the dealer? That would be sooner than I was expecting. Maybe that is the date it arrives to Kansas City since there is also a final delivery date at the bottom?

Xenotet

First Name
Zack
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
‘14 Ford Focus ST, ‘21 Toyota Venza Ltd
Occupation
Chemical Engineer
Country flag
I got my window sticker this morning for my COMT MMEGT Pano+360 build date the week of 8/8! For others that share my build week go check for your window sticker!

Mach E JT

First Name
JT
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
BMW X3, Acura RDX, Corvette C8
Occupation
Engineer
Country flag
I got my window sticker this morning for my COMT MMEGT Pano+360 build date the week of 8/8! For others that share my build week go check for your window sticker!
I'm one week behind you on build date... so maybe another week for my sticker... patience...

cloud9

First Name
Gary
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
19 Bullitt, 19Edge ST, 21 Explorer ST ,21 MMEGTPE
Country flag
This morning I finally had a build date of July 21 and for the first time! For the first time I also had an ETA end date of August 25. Does any know if that is the arrival date at the dealer? That would be sooner than I was expecting. Maybe that is the date it arrives to Kansas City since there is also a final delivery date at the bottom?
That's your ETA to the dealer. You can see it shown as "estimated to be delivered to dealer" at this link using your VIN and 4-digit dealer order # Ford Mach-E Reservation Details Viewer (seg.fyi)

My 7/11 build week (produced 7/16) initially showed an 8/17 ETA. After about a week (this past Monday) it was put in the placeholder 10/31 ETA along with most of the other GTs (and some non-GTs) with earlier builds. The dealer said mine is "Produced with a Micro Chip At Plant In Hold" status. Let's hope the initial ETAs they were giving hold up, but it's likely all tied to how fast the chips get off the boats and through the ports........

Last edited:

agoldman

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
GT Cyber Orange
Country flag
I guess mine is sitting in production at almost a week now, and no chip and not even bothering to post an ETA.

vakane

First Name
Rinel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
banker
Country flag
How do you check that?

vakane

First Name
Rinel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
banker
Country flag
That's your ETA to the dealer. You can see it shown as "estimated to be delivered to dealer" at this link using your VIN and 4-digit dealer order # Ford Mach-E Reservation Details Viewer (seg.fyi)

My 7/11 build week (produced 7/16) initially showed an 8/17 ETA. After about a week (this past Monday) it was put in the placeholder 10/31 ETA along with most of the other GTs (and some non-GTs) with earlier builds. The dealer said mine is "Produced with a Micro Chip At Plant In Hold" status. Let's hope the initial ETAs they were giving hold up, but it's likely all tied to how fast the chips get off the boats and through the ports........
I have an order number but no vin. How do you get the vinnumber?

Mach E JT

First Name
JT
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
BMW X3, Acura RDX, Corvette C8
Occupation
Engineer
Country flag
There's a link floating around somewhere on the forum on how to extract your VIN from the reservation page once you have a build date assigned.
Sponsored