Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 MME GT-PE, 1979 Fire-Am, 1972 K/5 Blazer
Occupation
Engineering
Country flag
Yeah, I love that I reserved, converted to GT-PE order on 4/27, and have a production week after several people who had no reservation. Not mad at the people who ordered without reservation, just grumpy with @Ford Motor Company ??
Sponsored

agoldman

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
GT Cyber Orange
Country flag
Production seems slower than when my FE was built. It's been a week in production now with no ETA, but no waiting on chips code at least, but who knows.

OP
OP
Sitdown

Sitdown

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
17 Raptor | 15 SS | 86 SVO | 65 350R Resto | GTPE
Country flag
I thought it was a jab to see 2021 orders schedule a month after our Nov 2019 reservations... only to see some 2019 orders not scheduled at all yet, sorry to hear @HuntingPudel ? But at least they're making them, so happy for all that want them are getting them

My week of 7/18 build still hadn't updated, but learned today its slated for 7/24 build day...so technically week of 7/18 ? FYI for anyone else that are not seeing much in all the trackers,hang strong ;)

HuntingPudel

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 MME GT-PE, 1979 Fire-Am, 1972 K/5 Blazer
Occupation
Engineering
Country flag
Well, at least things are moving. ?

Now I just need to send positive vibes to the production plant so that everyone in front of me gets theirs done early so that mine can be pushed forward. ?

agoldman

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
GT Cyber Orange
Country flag
I am more convinced that the chip shortage for the ME is, if anything, under reported. These should be moving along faster, and they are clearly not. Most cars are having the same production problems, so it is not really surprising.

cloud9

First Name
Gary
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
19 Bullitt, 19Edge ST, 21 Explorer ST ,21 MMEGTPE
Country flag
I just called Ford and what they said is that while your reservation does play a role in the order of your build, it's not the only factor.

Things like:
  • Where your car is getting delivered
  • Who your dealer is
  • What your config is
  • etc..
All play a part. SO I guess because I live in a relatively small town and as a result ordered through a relatively small dealership I get pushed back in the line.

Knowing this I would have placed my order at a much larger dealership in Denver.
This fits with what I was told by a dealer about allocations to certain states with EV:fleet requirements. (i.e. If they don't send enough MMEs to those states it limits the number of profitable F-150 and Expeditions they can send there)

THXDIAL

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
VOLVO XC90 T8, MUSTANG GT CONV
Occupation
RETIRED
Country flag
GTPE Dark Matter Gray all options. Ordered 4/28. Scheduled for production week of 9/5/21. No email from Ford.

db4z

First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Focus RS
Country flag
Got my window sticker for my 8/11 build date!

ahawksfan

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
MME-GT
Occupation
IT
Country flag
For those tracking shipment on Jack Cooper's transportation website www.palsapp.com I found these status codes on a Corvette's site (Chevy uses Jack Coopers services too):

• 4B00 – Bayed…Corvette is in the lot ready for shipping.
  • 4200 – Shipped…Corvette has left BGA.
  • 5000 – Arrival…Corvette has been delivered to the dealership.
Hope this helps some.

agoldman

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
GT Cyber Orange
Country flag
Been in production for 10 days now, and still no ETA. Me thinks the chips are holding up the completion.

cloud9

First Name
Gary
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
19 Bullitt, 19Edge ST, 21 Explorer ST ,21 MMEGTPE
Country flag
It seems like Monday evening is a day for updates. Hopefully we'll see some moved to "shipped" tonight.

OP
OP
Sitdown

Sitdown

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
17 Raptor | 15 SS | 86 SVO | 65 350R Resto | GTPE
Country flag
Visibility Report last week said I was slated for Saturday 7/24 Build (Schd w/o 7/18). Checked Sunday 7/25 and Ford Vehicle Order Tracking reflected I had a delivery of 8/21... Today the Seg.fyi & Forum generator updated to show my 7/24 Prod and 8/21 ETA End Date. Bottom Sticker date did change to 7/26 this A.M. too, if that does in fact indicate a status update

Will see if its holds, guessing maybe Detroit area wanted an inventory of GTs and got some rail priority.

Carmel Mach E Auto

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach E GT PE, Focus Electric
Country flag
Bottom Sticker date did change to 7/26 this A.M. too, if that does in fact indicate a status update
My window sticker date updates every Wednesday irrespective of order status. I think that, by default, they regenerate them weekly and cache them for seven days.

Will see if its holds, guessing maybe Detroit area wanted an inventory of GTs and got some rail priority.
If only that were the case. No one's GT has gone anywhere yet, including those destined for Detroit.

It'll be a miracle if any GTs hit dealerships before September at this point. Assigned August delivery date can't be trusted, and even September dates seem unlikely to hold since any slippage will likely have a cascading affect.

To put in perspective how sketchy the ETA End Date is right now: there is one order that has that date set to 8/6 (the earliest I'm aware of, but others follow closely). That's a week from this Friday. Yet, just like every other, that order is still "In Production" and has no Ship Date. It also still shows "Pending" to Kansas city in Palsapp. So either they are going to start personally express trucking vehicles from Cuautitlán starting right about now, or these dates are nonsense. Or, I suppose the other "tinfoil hat" possibility is that they have gone into stealth mode, all trackers and Palsapp have been completely ghosted, and vehicles are going to show up at dealerships spontaneously with no warning. :)
Sponsored