rgreene

First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mustang Mach-e GT-PE
Country flag
I just got an email from my dealer stating that my GTPE is on a chip hold. Who knows if that’s real or just an explanation that they expect people to understand.
Sponsored

ahawksfan

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
MME-GT
Occupation
IT
Country flag
So on Friday (7/30) my GT still showed in Production (date of 7/13). Checked today and it shows Built (7/30) awaiting shipment. The estimated Delivery Date did shift from 9/7 to 9/21.

harrysiii

First Name
Harry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
'21 MME GTPE DMG; '18 Pacifica Limited
Country flag
So on Friday (7/30) my GT still showed in Production (date of 7/13). Checked today and it shows Built (7/30) awaiting shipment. The estimated Delivery Date did shift from 9/7 to 9/21.
Love that it shows built. Don't love that delivery date is later. Mine still hasn't changed from in production 7/12. ?

ElectrifyCLT

First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach E GT- Dark Matter Grey
Country flag
I just placed an order today for a GT in Dark Matter Grey. My current lease on a VW GTI is up in February 2022 so I’m hoping to receive the car as closely to that date as possible. We went with the Mach E to get something fun but slightly more practical than my GTI.

I’m in no rush, and have effectively given myself 30 weeks until the lease is up. Should be interesting to see how it all unfolds over the next 6+ months!

Last edited:

427sideoiler

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Grabber Blue GTPE
Country flag
My information still shows In Production of 7/10/2021 without a Built date but now the Dealer delivery date has changed to 9/1/2021 from the Halloween date.

cloud9

First Name
Gary
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
19 Bullitt, 19Edge ST, 21 Explorer ST ,21 MMEGTPE
Country flag
My information still shows In Production of 7/10/2021 without a Built date but now the Dealer delivery date has changed to 9/1/2021 from the Halloween date.
That's encouraging and congratulations! GT or GTPE?

ahawksfan

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
MME-GT
Occupation
IT
Country flag

Carmel Mach E Auto

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach E GT PE, Focus Electric
Country flag
Great news! A number of GTs are now "In Transit". The ones I've looked at were released 7/30.

I am working on full stats of all Mach-E GTs built so far (or about to be) including status / dates / colors / options / destinations. I hope to publish preliminary results later tonight or tomorrow.

cloud9

First Name
Gary
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
19 Bullitt, 19Edge ST, 21 Explorer ST ,21 MMEGTPE
Country flag
Great news! A number of GTs are now "In Transit". The ones I've looked at were released 7/30.

I am working on full stats of all Mach-E GTs built so far (or about to be) including status / dates / colors / options / destinations. I hope to publish preliminary results later tonight or tomorrow.
GT only? i.e. no GTPE?

rgreene

First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mustang Mach-e GT-PE
Country flag
Super happy folks are getting their GTs shipped, but disappointed mine isn’t yet (since I think I have a pretty low reservation number - but I think that has been shown to mean nothing at all). On the bright side, maybe we’ll finally have some reviews for the GT sometime soon!

screamsicle

First Name
Rory
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
GT350, F150, Torino Cobra
Country flag
Super happy folks are getting their GTs shipped, but disappointed mine isn’t yet (since I think I have a pretty low reservation number - but I think that has been shown to mean nothing at all). On the bright side, maybe we’ll finally have some reviews for the GT sometime soon!
I dunno, I also have a pretty low reservation number and mine's getting movement, hopefully yours will soon as well!
Sponsored