harrysiii

First Name
Harry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
'21 MME GTPE DMG; '18 Pacifica Limited
Country flag
So I went to the dealer when they opened and let them know they have my Mach-E. They, again, told me they didn't think anything came in. We walked the lot and found it. I took it for a drive, then back to the dealer to begin the process.

Now....the worst part is they (now) won't honor xplan and the mgr is telling the opposite story that he never told me he would. So I have to decide if I want to eat the extra money. Just bull. I've heard nothing but negative things about this dealer but decided to give them a chance since they're in my town and he gave me his word.

Ford Mustang Mach-E GT Mach-E ordering starts next week - 4/28! Who's ordering? IMG_20210909_084037

Ford Mustang Mach-E GT Mach-E ordering starts next week - 4/28! Who's ordering? IMG_20210909_084433

Ford Mustang Mach-E GT Mach-E ordering starts next week - 4/28! Who's ordering? IMG_20210909_084451

Mach E JT

First Name
JT
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
BMW X3, Acura RDX, Corvette C8
Occupation
Engineer
Country flag
That DMG... sooo purty... now I just need a carbon fiber hood or at least a wrap to match the GT grille.

Also, Ford dealers are trying their damndest to ruin the experience. Not surprised. I certainly hope mine does not pull such shenanigans.

HuntingPudel

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 MME GT-PE, 1979 Fire-Am, 1972 K/5 Blazer
Occupation
Engineering
Country flag
Not honoring his word on X-Plan sucks. Sorry to hear that Harry. Maybe get Corporate involved? A dealer misrepresenting taking place in a program has got to be a bad look to Ford. Do you have anything in writing where the dealer told you he’d take X-Plan? The car looks beautiful.

harrysiii

First Name
Harry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Country flag
For reference, my online estimate was $69,440. Here's a pic of once I entered my x-plan pin online:

Ford Mustang Mach-E GT Mach-E ordering starts next week - 4/28! Who's ordering? Harry Mach-E estimated pricing 09092021 01

So much like most of you have said, it should save me ~$1100...or close to the delivery fee. I honestly don't want to do business with them just over principal, but of course I also want my car (and roller coaster ride to end).

Mach E JT

First Name
JT
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
Engineer
Country flag
So much like most of you have said, it should save me ~$1100...or close to the delivery fee. I honestly don't want to do business with them just over principal, but of course I also want my car (and roller coaster ride to end).
I'd straight up ask the GM if the $1100 difference is worth it to him to receive poor reviews in the follow-ups and disgruntled customer word-of-mouth advertising. Ball in his court. I wouldn't leave the car behind over $1100 but I'd make damn sure it cost them more than that down the road.

harrysiii

First Name
Harry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Country flag
I'd straight up ask the GM if the $1100 difference is worth it to him to receive poor reviews in the follow-ups and disgruntled customer word-of-mouth advertising. Ball in his court. I wouldn't leave the car behind over $1100 but I'd make damn sure it cost them more than that down the road.
I completely agree! Will let you know how it goes this afternoon.

Cjpayne

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
21 Ford Mach E GT. 69 Mustang Convertible, 15 MKX
Occupation
General Manager in manufacturing
Country flag
So I went to the dealer when they opened and let them know they have my Mach-E. They, again, told me they didn't think anything came in. We walked the lot and found it. I took it for a drive, then back to the dealer to begin the process.

Now....the worst part is they (now) won't honor xplan and the mgr is telling the opposite story that he never told me he would. So I have to decide if I want to eat the extra money. Just bull. I've heard nothing but negative things about this dealer but decided to give them a chance since they're in my town and he gave me his word.

Ford Mustang Mach-E GT Mach-E ordering starts next week - 4/28! Who's ordering? Harry Mach-E estimated pricing 09092021 01

Love. The car! Pretty crappy of the dealer.

Mach E JT

First Name
JT
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
Engineer
Country flag
Be 100% emotionless and matter-of-fact about it, no need to be a jerk. It is purely a business transaction. Nothing more, nothing less. I think, with this delivery, he will very easily see the error of his ways and acquiesce.

harrysiii

First Name
Harry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Country flag
FYI, not my VIN but here's an update that you can see the status change within this portal. This vehicle was ready for pickup yesterday. I was able to watch the tracking of the truck on its way to to pickup the Mach-E this morning. Now it is loaded on the truck and on the way to the dealership. (side note: I'm hoping to sneak to the dealer and see it get off the truck today. haha).

so, regarding the first GT they got in last week, I had stopped in 3 times to try to see it in person. Everyone told me it never got delivered; they hadn't seen it. Well, they told me the same thing about mine this morning until I went looking for it and told I have email confirmation of the delivery truck driver. Turns out, they DO have the Star White one, but it's in their lower garage waiting on the owner. They never even told the sales team they had it, so none of them have even seen a GT in person yet (until mine today). Crazy. Just crazy. lol

HuntingPudel

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
Engineering
Country flag
Not only that, but for a minimal amount of paperwork in order to honor X-Plan, Ford reimburses the dealer anyhow.

uncle_0gre

First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
1969 Mach 1 428 CJ
Country flag
Well the date slipping seems to be continuing. I know someone was asking about shortages loosening, I don't think they are :(

my build week was 9/27 and it's just been updated to 10/4.

AButtonMasher

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Ford Mustang Mach E GT Performance Edition
Occupation
Designer
Country flag
Best of luck!!!

My car window delivery window was to be between 8/31 and 9/6.... 3 days have past and no updates. Palsapp is still in pending hell. From KC to my dealer destination... pending... the pain. Seeing yours get delivered and that its similar to mine gives me a boost of hope.

Cjpayne

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
21 Ford Mach E GT. 69 Mustang Convertible, 15 MKX
Occupation
General Manager in manufacturing
Country flag
Best of luck!!!

My car window delivery window was to be between 8/31 and 9/6.... 3 days have past and no updates. Palsapp is still in pending hell. From KC to my dealer destination... pending... the pain. Seeing yours get delivered and that its similar to mine gives me a boost of hope.
Keep your chin up! I am also pending in Palsapp. Delivery date 9/7 - 9/13. Supposed to be from KC to my dealer. I contacted United Road and my VIN is not in their system. So maybe it is still on a rail somethere?

HuntingPudel

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
Engineering
Country flag
Well the date slipping seems to be continuing. I know someone was asking about shortages loosening, I don't think they are :(

my build week was 9/27 and it's just been updated to 10/4.
They did this to me silently a few weeks ago.

Rabidsquirrel22

First Name
Ben
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2016 Camaro SS, 2021 GTPE
Country flag
Great! Mine arrived at the dealership yesterday. I used United Road to track it, but I wasn’t able to actually meet the truck there due to a work meeting. I did drive over at lunch and checked it out, but wasn’t able to take delivery immediately. That’s scheduled for this afternoon. Pretty psyched!
That's awesome to hear! I'll be keeping an eye out for a new GT blasting around Canton this weekend!
Sponsored