Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
21 Ford Mach E GT. 69 Mustang Convertible, 15 MKX
Occupation
General Manager in manufacturing
Country flag
Well the date slipping seems to be continuing. I know someone was asking about shortages loosening, I don't think they are :(

my build week was 9/27 and it's just been updated to 10/4.
I would like to see a pic of your Mach 1!
Sponsored

harrysiii

First Name
Harry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
'21 MME GTPE DMG; '18 Pacifica Limited
Country flag
So I went to the dealer when they opened and let them know they have my Mach-E. They, again, told me they didn't think anything came in. We walked the lot and found it. I took it for a drive, then back to the dealer to begin the process.

Now....the worst part is they (now) won't honor xplan and the mgr is telling the opposite story that he never told me he would. So I have to decide if I want to eat the extra money. Just bull. I've heard nothing but negative things about this dealer but decided to give them a chance since they're in my town and he gave me his word.

IMG_20210909_084037.jpg

IMG_20210909_084433.jpg

IMG_20210909_084451.jpg
They still wouldn't honor X-Plan.

They wouldn't budge on it. I told them how disappointed I am and that I'm starting to regret my Bronco and Lightning reservations with them. I explained the entire (multiple) conversations I had with the sales manager and it didn't even phase them. Sales Manager told the finance guy I was wrong.

Oh well, it's home now. :-D I'm pumped about that!
Ford Mustang Mach-E GT Mach-E ordering starts next week - 4/28! Who's ordering? Harry Delivered 09092021

Rabidsquirrel22

First Name
Ben
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2016 Camaro SS, 2021 GTPE
Country flag

They wouldn't budge on it. I told them how disappointed I am and that I'm starting to regret my Bronco and Lightning reservations with them. I explained the entire (multiple) conversations I had with the sales manager and it didn't even phase them. Sales Manager told the finance guy I was wrong.

Ford Mustang Mach-E GT Mach-E ordering starts next week - 4/28! Who's ordering? Harry Delivered 09092021
I would recommend you call Ford's customer support and move your other two vehicle reservations to a new dealer after that BS. Anyways, enjoy the new car!

Mach E JT

First Name
JT
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
BMW X3, Acura RDX, Corvette C8
Occupation
Engineer
Country flag

Congrats on the new toy. Looks great. Now honor your end of the deal by proclaiming loudly, to anyone who will listen, how dissatisfied you are as a customer of this particular dealership. I am a big fan of natural consequences to unacceptable behavior. That survey from Ford is gonna be juicy juicy.

harrysiii

First Name
Harry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Country flag
Congrats on the new toy. Looks great. Now honor your end of the deal by proclaiming loudly, to anyone who will listen, how dissatisfied you are as a customer of this particular dealership. I am a big fan of natural consequences to unacceptable behavior. That survey from Ford is gonna be juicy juicy.
Of course the also had to inform me that the survey makes or breaks the sales rep. If I put any negative comments about financing, management, etc, it doesn't matter and only negatively impacts the sales rep. What a load. If that's the case, the system is broken and not my fault.

Mach E JT

First Name
JT
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
BMW X3, Acura RDX, Corvette C8
Occupation
Engineer
Country flag
Of course the also had to inform me that the survey makes or breaks the sales rep. If I put any negative comments about financing, management, etc, it doesn't matter and only negatively impacts the sales rep. What a load. If that's the case, the system is broken and not my fault.
Lolololol... oh well. If the survey only affects the sales rep then so be it. Good on you and bombs away.

harrysiii

First Name
Harry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Country flag
Lolololol... oh well. If the survey only affects the sales rep then so be it. Good on you and bombs away.
Yup! The rep can be mad at the manager, not me. They had plenty of opportunity to fix this today.

Cjpayne

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
21 Ford Mach E GT. 69 Mustang Convertible, 15 MKX
Occupation
General Manager in manufacturing
Country flag
OP
OP
Sitdown

Sitdown

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
17 Raptor | 15 SS | 86 SVO | 65 350R Resto | GTPE
Country flag
Agreed, of all the people I wanted to see get a delivery, @Carmel Mach E Auto is it ;)

Wow, congrats! You certainly deserve it after all of the work you've done trying to decode the mysteries of Ford order tracking/deliveries!
Now, back to business... lets see some performance data! Dragy, TrackAddict, whatever ya got!!!
Sponsored