Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2018 Kia Optima, 2006 Toyota Corolla, 1970 Ford mustang
Occupation
banker
Country flag
Mine was updated to built and estimated arrival of November 1

that gives me plenty of time to weigh in my options…. Come Ford you can do this!
Sponsored

Cjpayne

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
21 Ford Mach E GT. 69 Mustang Convertible, 15 MKX
Occupation
General Manager in manufacturing
Country flag
Also, my GT arrived at my dealer (MI) late yesterday too. Must have been several trucks that got dispatched from KC on Monday
Congratulations! Enjoy!

jjhenry

First Name
JJ
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
'21 Mach-E GT, '69 Chevy C20, '99 Rodeo, '09 Vespa
Occupation
IT
Country flag
Mine was updated to built and estimated arrival of November 1

that gives me plenty of time to weigh in my options…. Come Ford you can do this!
I also got the 'built' email last night. ETA of Nov 6. Woo-hoo!

agoldman

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
GT Cyber Orange
Country flag
Since July, STILL no built notice, but nmy ETA rolled from 9/25 to 10/25. bleh..

Crow979

First Name
Brandon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mustang Mach E GT Performance (on order)
Country flag
Since July, STILL no built notice, but nmy ETA rolled from 9/25 to 10/25. bleh..
Scheduled for Production Week remains 8/9. "ETA End Date" is 09-13-2021. No updates or indication it is actually built yet.

Dark Matter GT

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Jeep Grand Cherokee SRT
Country flag
I just woke up to find a shipped email waiting for me. I guess my MME GTPE really is starting its journey from Cuautitlan to Poughkeepsie!
I got a nice surprise myself yesterday. My in production bubble still wasn't check, however a production date of 9-14-21 was there were it wasn't before. And at the bottom was an est delivery date of 11-1-21. Woke up this morning to even better news. Status changed to built and the estimated delivery changed to 10-28-21. Now here's hoping I can somehow get a chip and gets shipped and get it even sooner.

bogey928

First Name
BJ
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
21 MME FE, 21 MME GTPE, 23 Rivian R1T
Occupation
IT Director
Country flag
I got a nice surprise myself yesterday. My in production bubble still wasn't check, however a production date of 9-14-21 was there were it wasn't before. And at the bottom was an est delivery date of 11-1-21. Woke up this morning to even better news. Status changed to built and the estimated delivery changed to 10-28-21. Now here's hoping I can somehow get a chip and gets shipped and get it even sooner.
It's my understanding that you don't get confirmed as built unless you have your chips. So I bet you will probably be moving out soon too.

Dark Matter GT

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Jeep Grand Cherokee SRT
Country flag
It's my understanding that you don't get confirmed as built unless you have your chips. So I bet you will probably be moving out soon too.
I hope you are right. Built bubble not checked and probably won't be until it is shipped. Let's just say I am not holding my breath here. Just excited that there is some movement after so long without any.

Magic

First Name
Gary
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F150, GT-P ordered, Others
Country flag
Just had my ETA end date change from 10/03/2021 to 10/31/2021.

sotek2345

First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Mach-e GT, 2017 Raptor, Lightning (9/5 Build)
Occupation
Engineering Manager
Country flag
We ordered on July 23 and currently have a build date of 10/25. Dealer is saying we could have it by Thanksgiving, but I think that is very wishful thinking. What do you think our chances are of getting it before the end of the year.

Not that big of a deal (we were originally expecting February based on the lead times), but it would be nice.

vakane

First Name
Rinel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2018 Kia Optima, 2006 Toyota Corolla, 1970 Ford mustang
Occupation
banker
Country flag
We ordered on July 23 and currently have a build date of 10/25. Dealer is saying we could have it by Thanksgiving, but I think that is very wishful thinking. What do you think our chances are of getting it before the end of the year.

Not that big of a deal (we were originally expecting February based on the lead times), but it would be nice.
mine was built August16 and it says delivery estimated by November 1st

so I wouldn’t hold my breath. And with all the 1/4 drama some inventory will open up for sure ??? so you never know.

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2009 Escape
Country flag
My 8/14 production date just flipped back to 10/31 after being late September. Resisting posting in the grumpy thread.
Sponsored