Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
21 Ford Mach E GT. 69 Mustang Convertible, 15 MKX
Occupation
General Manager in manufacturing
Country flag
I'm so excited, my tracker says my GT is going to be delivered between August 26 and September 1! . . oh wait ,, :rolleyes:
Sorry to read this. Mine showed up one day after the end date. Have
I'm so excited, my tracker says my GT is going to be delivered between August 26 and September 1! . . oh wait ,, :rolleyes:
Have you ou checked palsapp? Mine changed from pending only 2 days before showing up at the dealership
Sponsored

agoldman

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
GT Cyber Orange
Country flag
Sorry to read this. Mine showed up one day after the end date. Have

Have you ou checked palsapp? Mine changed from pending only 2 days before showing up at the dealership
yeah, nothing yet. It's probaly meant to read 10/27 to /11/1. It was pre-chip delay dates basically. just a ford system glitch in the dates I guess..

jjhenry

First Name
JJ
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
'21 Mach-E GT, '69 Chevy C20, '99 Rodeo, '09 Vespa
Occupation
IT
Country flag
I talked to my dealer last Saturday and he showed me the VVR. My GT is now somewhere between Mexico City and Kansas City on this autorack (#8389.) I dig the whale.

Ford Mustang Mach-E GT Mach-E ordering starts next week - 4/28! Who's ordering? KCS8389

OP
OP
Sitdown

Sitdown

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
17 Raptor | 15 SS | 86 SVO | 65 350R Resto | GTPE
Country flag
yeah, nothing yet. It's probaly meant to read 10/27 to /11/1. It was pre-chip delay dates basically. just a ford system glitch in the dates I guess..
Your time is coming my man, hang in there...

If it makes anyone feel better, my GTPE was delivered a week ago today, and I still don't have it in my possession ?... "What's one more day" keeps snoballing ?

Crow979

First Name
Brandon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mustang Mach E GT Performance (on order)
Country flag
Last week my ETA end date went from 9/8 to 10/31, now to 10/8 for dealer delivery. That would mean it should be on a train by now but it doesn't have a shipped date. I'm so confused.

jproudfo

First Name
Jared
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Mach-E GTPE; 2018 Chevy Bolt
Country flag
Progress! Ordered my GT PE on 6/3/2021 and just saw that it's scheduled for production the week of 11/8/2021.

jproudfo

First Name
Jared
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Mach-E GTPE; 2018 Chevy Bolt
Country flag
that sounds like a '22 I guess.
Yeah, that's my assumption. Mixed feelings about it, but there's really not much one can do about it. Either way, I'll be happy when it is finally in my garage.

HuntingPudel

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 MME GT-PE, 1979 Fire-Am, 1972 K/5 Blazer
Occupation
Engineering
Country flag
2022 MME production begins on November 29, so it sounds like a 2021 to me, unless the order and production dates posted by @Administrator were incorrect.

OP
OP
Sitdown

Sitdown

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
17 Raptor | 15 SS | 86 SVO | 65 350R Resto | GTPE
Country flag
In the case of cancelling, you're going to the back of the queue now though, right? If you had some deal where you would get priority on a 2022, 100% agree to wait.

It's just a buzzkill to wait all this time and then start all over again with less clarity on the next wave of production having the same issues. If doing ford options, with a plan or considerations to turn it in after 36mo, the model year does have less bearing... but 100% see wanting the next model year. I rolled the dice and happy (despite grievances to longer pull power cut) I did for closure to all the work and time spent following it all o_O

Rabidsquirrel22

First Name
Ben
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2016 Camaro SS, 2021 GTPE
Country flag
I finally got a production date of 9/24 updated on the VIN Tracker Tool. My ETA End Date is 10/26, but I'm not really clear on what that means. Is that an ETA estimate for arrival at the dealer or an estimate on when it will finish being 'built' with the missing chips?

silverelan

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Mustang Mach-E GT
Country flag
I finally got a production date of 9/24 updated on the VIN Tracker Tool. My ETA End Date is 10/26, but I'm not really clear on what that means. Is that an ETA estimate for arrival at the dealer or an estimate on when it will finish being 'built' with the missing chips?
The ETA is the delivery to the dealer.

I've been "In Production" since 8/23 and the only thing that's changed is the dealer ETA from 11 October to 31 October. I'm still waiting for it to move to "Built" then "Shipped" statuses.

https://shop.ford.com/vehicleordertracking
Sponsored