mwsno

First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mazda 3
Country flag
Has there been any information released for GT options? I'm seeing a bit of information regarding Magneride and glass roof, but nothing regarding pricing. If no information has been given, anyone have estimates? Or other potential options?

Been on the fence with waiting a year only to find out that options will go over my budget.

Thanks for any info.
Sponsored

benboy12

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
N/A
Country flag
Has there been any information released for GT options? I'm seeing a bit of information regarding Magneride and glass roof, but nothing regarding pricing. If no information has been given, anyone have estimates? Or other potential options?

Been on the fence with waiting a year only to find out that options will go over my budget.

Thanks for any info.
I am in the same boat. Nothing is currently available. The original documentation online said the only differences between the GT and premium were the glass roof, 360 camera and park assist. However, I believe someone found a picture of a GT with manual vs power seats and now that same comparison documentation has the GT info missing (replaced with “coming soon”). This concerns me that the GT will be equipped like the select and we will have to pay for things like power seats, B&O sound system,etc.

eager2own

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2015 Porsche Panamera S e-Hybrid
Country flag
I am in the same boat. Nothing is currently available. The original documentation online said the only differences between the GT and premium were the glass roof, 360 camera and park assist. However, I believe someone found a picture of a GT with manual vs power seats and now that same comparison documentation has the GT info missing (replaced with “coming soon”). This concerns me that the GT will be equipped like the select and we will have to pay for things like power seats, B&O sound system,etc.
True. The vehicle compare table has been deleted for now.
However, when you go to build a GT in the configurator, it still lists the following:

Est. MSRP Starting at $60,500
Available Starting Late Summer 2021
Ext Range Battery & AWD only

• Targeted EPA-Est. Range 250 miles
Key Features
  • 20" Cast Aluminum Wheels
  • Permanent Magnet Electric Dual Motor eAWD
  • Black Onyx ActiveX™ w/ Miko® Inserts & Metallic Stitching
  • Red Painted Brake Calipers
  • Hands-Free, Foot-Activated Liftgate
  • LED Projector Headlamps with Signature Lighting
  • Heated Front Row Seats
  • Heated Steering Wheel
  • B&O 10-Speaker Sound System
  • Memory Driver Seat & Power Folding Mirrors

benboy12

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
N/A
Country flag
True. The vehicle compare table has been deleted for now.
However, when you go to build a GT in the configurator, it still lists the following:

Est. MSRP Starting at $60,500
Available Starting Late Summer 2021
Ext Range Battery & AWD only

• Targeted EPA-Est. Range 250 miles
Key Features
  • 20" Cast Aluminum Wheels
  • Permanent Magnet Electric Dual Motor eAWD
  • Black Onyx ActiveX™ w/ Miko® Inserts & Metallic Stitching
  • Red Painted Brake Calipers
  • Hands-Free, Foot-Activated Liftgate
  • LED Projector Headlamps with Signature Lighting
  • Heated Front Row Seats
  • Heated Steering Wheel
  • B&O 10-Speaker Sound System
  • Memory Driver Seat & Power Folding Mirrors
I guess that makes me feel a tad better? I was getting nervous that we would be looking at $70k for a GT optioned like a premium (not including performance package).

Fairorth

First Name
Marc
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach-E
Occupation
CTO
Country flag
Do we know what specifically will be different in the Performance Package?

silverelan

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Mustang Mach-E GT
Country flag
There's quite a few people who are wondering this.

My price break is right about $62k or so ($4000 more than Premium). Any more and I'll either sit it out longer to save up or go with a competitor's product.

@Mach Daddy, where's your reservation at?

Mach Daddy

First Name
M
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach E GT, Land Rover Discovery, F-150 Lightnin
Country flag
When I settled on the MME GT I had pegged the price vs the MY Performance. I then learned of the GT Performance package which I assume will not be priced above $7,500.

If it goes too far above $60k (tax credit included) then I will stick with the base GT....unless Ford releases something fantastic in the next 6 months.

...2:30 hours until the Bronco release ?

Last edited:
OP
OP
mwsno

mwsno

First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mazda 3
Country flag
When I settled on the MME GT I had pegged the price vs the MY Performance. I then learned of the GT Performance package which I assume will not be priced above $7,500.

If it goes too far above $60k then I will stick with the base GT....unless Ford releases something fantastic in the next 6 months.

...2:30 hours until the Bronco release ?
This is my thinking too. ? Sounds like I'll have time to save before we place the GT order and reassess once that time comes. Hopefully Ford will release more GT details soon and not wait until end of the year.

buzznwood

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
focus st & GTPE
Country flag
With the release pushed back to late summer 2021, be interesting to know how much prior development was even done on the GT. It was always going to be a late model but then so was the select and route 1, but they have now been pushed up so there is probably still quite a bit of development work to go, hopefully there will be some mules out and about at some point later in the year so plenty of opportunity for images from testing, might even see one on the nurburgring during one the many industry pool days..

mmefan

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
MME ER/AWD
Country flag
Checking back in on this thread to see if anyone was able to get pricing for GT Options? With Premium trims beginning to land soon, it's hard for us who've ordered the Premium to make a call on upgrading to the GT with Options.

silverelan

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Mustang Mach-E GT
Country flag
Checking back in on this thread to see if anyone was able to get pricing for GT Options? With Premium trims beginning to land soon, it's hard for us who've ordered the Premium to make a call on upgrading to the GT with Options.
It's the $64,000 question. Maybe literally. Personally, I'm on the crazy top end of my budget and not sure I want to stretch for any options but I'm dying to know what Ford will offer for GT buyers.

Maybe I should have just stuck with my Premium reservation...

mmefan

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
MME ER/AWD
Country flag
If Ford fails to release more details by the time my Premium arrives, I’m sticking with the Premium. The glass roof is a must for my family as it changes the experience of owning and riding in this vehicle.

silverelan

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Mustang Mach-E GT
Country flag
Most likely base GT for me. 250 mile range is the lowest I want to go. I will get all other add ons.
It'd be nice if Ford made some way to stretch the endurance of the GT beyond 250mi since the recharging time on the ER packs isn't spectacular. Shorter range means road trips will be slightly longer in a GT vs Premium AWD ER since we'll need extra kWh to go the same distance.
Sponsored