Sean
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach E
Occupation
Project Manager
Country flag
Got a call from my local dealership about my Mach E GT order. They indicated that I am the first on the list to receive the GT. I went and looked at my reservation again and saw that orders begin in December, see pic. Not sure if that means I might see my GT as early as December or is that when the orders get placed? Thought?

Screenshot_20200627-034808_Chrome.jpg
Sponsored

Paulalex01

First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
1999 F-150, 2019 Miata, 2009 Element
Occupation
Retired - Electrical Engineer
Country flag
Looks like GTs cannot be ordered or changed till December. Bummed, will have to call Monday. Want to change to a Premium.

Last edited:

bogey928

First Name
BJ
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
21 MME FE, 21 MME GTPE, 23 Rivian R1T
Occupation
IT Director
Country flag
Got a call from my local dealership about my Mach E GT order. They indicated that I am the first on the list to receive the GT. I went and looked at my reservation again and saw that orders begin in December, see pic. Not sure if that means I might see my GT as early as December or is that when the orders get placed? Thought?
December is when you will be able to order. They updated the Ford website to show that the GT is now looking at a Late Summer 2021 delivery which is why orders don't open until December 2020.

Ford Mustang Mach-E GT Order Phone Call Screen Shot 2020-06-27 at 7.36.35 AM

Screen Shot 2020-06-27 at 7.47.07 AM.png

Last edited:

Clint Eastwood

First Name
Matthew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Tesla Model S, Jaguar F-Pace
Country flag
Interesting that the picture of my GT preorder now shows grabber blue. Originally when I placed the preorder it was the infinite blue, and I was wondering when I could change to the Grabber blue as it became an option for GTs. I am happy as my plan was to change to Grabber blue anyway.

eager2own

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2015 Porsche Panamera S e-Hybrid
Country flag
They indicated that I am the first on the list to receive the GT.
With that reservation date and number, they must have meant you're the first on that dealership's list. Unfortunately, you'd be far from first to reserve a GT. In any event, we're not looking to have first deliveries until late summer 2021.

Clint Eastwood

First Name
Matthew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Tesla Model S, Jaguar F-Pace
Country flag
Interesting that the picture of my GT preorder now shows grabber blue. Originally when I placed the preorder it was the infinite blue, and I was wondering when I could change to the Grabber blue as it became an option for GTs. I am happy as my plan was to change to Grabber blue anyway.
I actually now just received an email stating my color was no longer available and it was changed to a similar color that I will have the option of changing...Grabber Blue!

jdmrc93

First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Mustang Mach-E First Edition in Grabber Blue
Occupation
IT Network Engineer
Country flag
Yep. Unfortunately canceling my coveted GT order and sticking with my premium. So much for spring. Late summer is a big difference.
Sponsored