Mari76

First Name
Mari
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Ford Mach-E FE, 2013 Ford Explorer Limited
Country flag
That makes me feel better that they did not make a mistake on shipping quote.
Did your order ship out already? My order status shows as working.
Sponsored

nvabill

First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F-150, '22 California Route 1
Country flag
Did your order ship out already? My order status shows as working.
No, I started a chat with them and was told they get a shipment in on 9/16 and they have a set from those reserved for me.

Mari76

First Name
Mari
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Country flag
No, I started a chat with them and was told they get a shipment in on 9/16 and they have a set from those reserved for me.
Thanks for that, they just told me the same thing. They said second or third week of Sept or sooner but mine have been reserved.

nvabill

First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Country flag
Thanks for that, they just told me the same thing. They said second or third week of Sept or sooner but mine have been reserved.
Long as I'm locked in on the great price I can wait.

Mach-E-The1

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
22 MME Premium ER RWD, BMW M5
Country flag
I just ordered a set from them and was pleasantly surprised when I put my Virginia address in that I could get them Fed Ex for $110 which brings total to $1200. Hopefully they won't send me an email and say they can't ship for that little amount, I've had that happen before.
Just ordered a set as well, $138 shipping Fed Ex to Florida $1,217.91 OTD. I also started a chat with them to confirm they were in-stock (since it allowed me to order and didn't indicate the product was out-of- stock or backordered) and was told " At the moment the stock on this part is due to come in from Ford Performance in 1-2 weeks from Ford Performance. Your set of wheels have been reserved for you and you will receive an email with the tracking once the part arrives and ships"

Take a look at Firestone Indy 500 tires........... Awesome tires at an Awesome price !
I would definitely recommend the Firestone Indy 500 tires as well. Very good summer performance tires and the price is good. I've been using them on my other vehicles for a few years now and handle really well, even in the heavy summer rains here is Florida.

Mari76

First Name
Mari
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Country flag
Just ordered a set as well, $138 shipping Fed Ex to Florida $1,217.91 OTD. I also started a chat with them to confirm they were in-stock (since it allowed me to order and didn't indicate the product was out-of- stock or backordered) and was told " At the moment the stock on this part is due to come in from Ford Performance in 1-2 weeks from Ford Performance. Your set of wheels have been reserved for you and you will receive an email with the tracking once the part arrives and ships"

I would definitely recommend the Firestone Indy 500 tires as well. Very good summer performance tires and the price is good. I've been using them on my other vehicles for a few years now and handle really well, even in the heavy summer rains here is Florida.
Would these Firestone tires be better than the Ford recommended Pirelli Pzero Electric tires? I’m just wondering since the Pirelli tires seem to be made for electric cars.

SWO

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Mach E GT, 2021 Escape PHEV, 2019 F-150
Country flag
So I feel like a bit of an idiot for not noticing this until now, but the center caps for the GTPE wheels are identical to the center caps in the GT wheel covers.

For some reason I thought they were part of the wheel cover, but they are not. So no matter wheel you have, you should be able to swap center caps if they sent the GT wheel covers vs the GPTE center caps.

White night

First Name
Ylli
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Tesla model s, Premium MME RWD SR
Country flag
Has anyone done a efficiency test with these wheels?

Mach-Lee

First Name
Lee
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Mach-E Premium AWD
Occupation
Sci/Eng
Country flag
Ford Mustang Mach-E GT Performance Edition 20" wheels now available aftersales for $1430 per set (TPMS included) - Part # M-1007K-M2080 IMG_1092

Finally got the correct center caps from FPP. They were out of stock for a couple weeks. I suggest contacting the Techline if you want them.

SWO

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Mach E GT, 2021 Escape PHEV, 2019 F-150
Country flag
Finally got these mounted. The GT wheels were growing on me but the GTPE wheels are hands down better IMO.

Ford Mustang Mach-E GT Performance Edition 20" wheels now available aftersales for $1430 per set (TPMS included) - Part # M-1007K-M2080 20220918_101621~2

methorian

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach-E First Edition, Mini Cooper SE
Occupation
IT Admin
Country flag
Ford Mustang Mach-E GT Performance Edition 20" wheels now available aftersales for $1430 per set (TPMS included) - Part # M-1007K-M2080 20220918_101621~2

Finally got the correct center caps from FPP. They were out of stock for a couple weeks. I suggest contacting the Techline if you want them.
So did Ford Performance Parts send those out to you due to the case you opened up, or did you have to buy them yourself? I never opened a case with Performance Parts, only with the Accessories side and still haven't heard back from their escalation so I'm assuming nothing will happen from them.

Mach-Lee

First Name
Lee
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Mach-E Premium AWD
Occupation
Sci/Eng
Country flag
So did Ford Performance Parts send those out to you due to the case you opened up, or did you have to buy them yourself? I never opened a case with Performance Parts, only with the Accessories side and still haven't heard back from their escalation so I'm assuming nothing will happen from them.
No charge for me. Yeah the accessories support is crap (don’t bother), the FPP tech line actually has people that can do things.

Mari76

First Name
Mari
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Country flag
Long as I'm locked in on the great price I can wait.
My order just shipped out today. Did yours ship out already? Should be delivered next Wednesday. Now to decide what tires to go with.

agdad

Banned
Banned
First Name
Derek
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2020 Ford Edge
Country flag
My order just shipped out today. Did yours ship out already? Should be delivered next Wednesday. Now to decide what tires to go with.
Id advise you to take a serious look at Firestone Indy 500 tires...........great ride, look great, and 1/2 the price of some others

nvabill

First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Country flag