methorian

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach-E First Edition, Mini Cooper SE
Occupation
IT Admin
Country flag
Hey new here and I had a few questions. I have a Mach E GT (non-performance) and was looking to get these rims. Did you all have it installed at a Ford dealership or did you take it to a 3rd party shop? If so, what was the price you paid? I'm getting quotes of ~300 to install it at the dealership which seems a bit too much but maybe it is the norm. Also, my non-performance GT tires should fit these rims without any issues correct?
Purchased the tires from Tirerack and had my local Firestone mount and balance (~$50 to mount/balance all 4). I mounted the wheels on the Mach-E myself though.
Sponsored

Mari76

First Name
Mari
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Ford Mach-E FE, 2013 Ford Explorer Limited
Country flag
I recommend @Discount Tire , since my original tires were 18 inch and these are 20's I bought a complete set of new tires. Continental SRS+ in 245/45R20 with an out the door cost of $1035.
I also bought tires from Discount tire and the service was terrific. I had originally placed an order for those same tires that you had recommended in another post. Got a call back that they wouldn’t be delivered in time for my appointment and said they’d I could order a comparable tire as a replacement. I went with the Continental Contact DWS06 Plus for $1014.74 OTD. I’m not really sure what the difference is but i was told they were very similar.

We just showed up to our appointment with the wheels and they installed them without issues. Everything went smoothly, we were in and out in about an hr. Now to try and sell the ones we replaced.

Here’s a pic of them installed on our CG FE.
Ford Mustang Mach-E GT Performance Edition 20" wheels now available aftersales for $1430 per set (TPMS included) - Part # M-1007K-M2080 821A1CF2-7680-432C-9011-A9D88A8881AA

nvabill

First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F-150, '22 California Route 1
Country flag
I also bought tires from Discount tire and the service was terrific. I had originally placed an order for those same tires that you had recommended in another post. Got a call back that they wouldn’t be delivered in time for my appointment and said they’d I could order a comparable tire as a replacement. I went with the Continental Contact DWS06 Plus for $1014.74 OTD. I’m not really sure what the difference is but i was told they were very similar.

We just showed up to our appointment with the wheels and they installed them without issues. Everything went smoothly, we were in and out in about an hr. Now to try and sell the ones we replaced.

Here’s a pic of them installed on our CG FE.
Ford Mustang Mach-E GT Performance Edition 20" wheels now available aftersales for $1430 per set (TPMS included) - Part # M-1007K-M2080 821A1CF2-7680-432C-9011-A9D88A8881AA
Looks great, I’m pretty sure those tires are almost identical in all aspects to the ones I bought.

RosarioM

First Name
Rosario
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach e GT
Country flag
Sorry if this was already answered but are these the same size as the stock GT all weather tires and can those tires be mounted on these wheels?

nvabill

First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Country flag
Sorry if this was already answered but are these the same size as the stock GT all weather tires and can those tires be mounted on these wheels?
Yes, same size.

SWO

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Mach E GT, 2021 Escape PHEV, 2019 F-150
Country flag
Love mine, California Route 1!
Curious to hear what kind of range hit you're getting on the CR1 and the GTPE wheels.

I haven't seen any confirmation that the range difference is exclusively the wheels/tires, but I can't think of what else could affect range aside from application of the "gas" pedal.

nvabill

First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Country flag
Curious to hear what kind of range hit you're getting on the CR1 and the GTPE wheels.

I haven't seen any confirmation that the range difference is exclusively the wheels/tires, but I can't think of what else could affect range aside from application of the "gas" pedal.
Honestly I’m too new to owning the Mach E and don’t have a good baseline to compare it to. I just bought in August and only drove about 1000 miles mostly local before installing my wheels.

RosarioM

First Name
Rosario
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach e GT
Country flag
I ordered a set from Ford Accessories with the discount code for about $1240 shipped before tax and got them in about a week.

FYI the inside rims had some marring from rubbing on the cardboard during shipping. They should probably put an additional layer of protection over this rim for shipping rather than having it sit on bare cardboard. Anybody else have this? It seems mostly cosmetic but it's not anywhere where it can be seen. The outside face of the wheels looked fine.

Also, they hilariously included the 5-pedal GT aero covers, which do not fit these GTPE wheels. No center caps included.
Mine just arrived and one has a bid dent on it. We’re you able to get them replaced or you didn’t bother since it’s hidden?

Ford Mustang Mach-E GT Performance Edition 20" wheels now available aftersales for $1430 per set (TPMS included) - Part # M-1007K-M2080 35BDABE0-AA2E-47BC-A9CF-9AC5D880B41A

RosarioM

First Name
Rosario
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach e GT
Country flag
Received my package this afternoon. Ordered on Friday based on the 20% deal -yee haw! Paid for 2 day Fed-Ex service (it was $9.95 vs $7.95 for ground). The Fed-Ex label was generated first thing Monday morning with delivery scheduled by end of day Tues. Looked it up -Fed-Ex never bothered picking up for 2 days and then delivered the next day. Local metro area delivery.

Noticed it was tagged "ground" so now I wonder if Ford just didn't tag it for the right service level.

Anyways -my kit arrived as expected with the correct center caps, TPMS sensors and re-learn tool.

Box 1 only had a single shipping strap but was intact.

Box 2 had 2 shipping straps, no external damage but contained a rim that had chips on the edge. Arghh!

Quite apparent to me that whomever it was that packaged these wheels just doesn't give a $hit! So frustrating... This was not damage in transit - it was done before they put the wheel in the box.

In my opinion, the wheels come relatively well packaged with plenty of cardboard, a foam insert and dust bag on the wheel face.

So - I am going to call the Ford Parts support line that is mentioned in this thread and get a replacement wheel.

Luckily I am in Detroit metro and these wheels literally came from a parts depot (Troy MI) about 25 miles from my place. Hoping I can just do an in person swap rather than wait for a fed-ex return.

Here's what I received and the pics of the chipped wheel. It may or may not show once the tire is on - but come-on -I paid enough for these wheels -it wasn't a "scratch and dent" sale.

UPDATE: The Performance Parts Place in Detroit will only handle dealer orders. They re-directed me to Ford.

Ford can only do a re-send and return, but that could take 10+ days. They won't immediately cross-ship the replacement wheels even with a CC deposit -they need to get the old ones back, inspect and then ship the replacements.. Told them I am going to place a new order -asked if they could price match original one -they can't do that either... Told them I will then return against the new order and they said -sure -not a problem..

What a complicated process. I understand some limitations but you would think they could be equipped to cross ship w a CC deposit or at least place a new replacement order with price match..

Re-Order with a refund later seems most logical -this way, I get to inspect the new wheels and ensure I have 4 undamaged one since I'll have both sets. Will report back if I get 4 undamaged wheels and complete accessories on the re-order.

PS: The system no longer recognizes my address so it wouldn't ship it to me. I had to place an order for pick-up at the local dealer?!?

Ford Mustang Mach-E GT Performance Edition 20" wheels now available aftersales for $1430 per set (TPMS included) - Part # M-1007K-M2080 35BDABE0-AA2E-47BC-A9CF-9AC5D880B41A
Just got mine today and just one of the wheels is damaged. That’s a good idea to order another set and keep the 4 best ones. Seems like they would do a better job of packaging these.

Ford Mustang Mach-E GT Performance Edition 20" wheels now available aftersales for $1430 per set (TPMS included) - Part # M-1007K-M2080 2C82EBE2-5A6C-4B19-AC99-AD4E9FD71424

Superfly-Vic

First Name
Victor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Mustang Mach-E
Occupation
Financial Advisor
Country flag
I said screw the range and went with 22’s on mine

kkgg