Bob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
1933 Ford, 1967 Mustang GTA, DMG 2022 Mach E GT
Occupation
Retired
Country flag
Hi everyone, just found out that my Mach E GT is scheduled for production on 3/14/2022 ?
I placed my order on 11/3/2021 so about 2 1/2 months from order to scheduling by Ford for a GT.
Hope all goes well from this point.
Sponsored

joes723

First Name
Joey
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
'22 GTPE IBSM "LITHEUM"
Country flag
Wow....My GT PE order placed 10/22/21 and still no production date. Fingers crossed this week or next week I will get an update. :oops:

KadeBR

First Name
Devin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2020 RR Explorer ST, 2021 RR GTPE
Occupation
CDL Hazmat
Country flag
Hi everyone, just found out that my Mach E GT is scheduled for production on 3/14/2022 ?
I placed my order on 11/3/2021 so about 2 1/2 months from order to scheduling by Ford for a GT.
Hope all goes well from this point.
Standard or PE just curious to see if the magna ride adds time.

911roger

First Name
Roger
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach e gt
Occupation
RN
Country flag
Ordered 10/27 got build date of 1/31 shows car in production now it’s a GT with glass roof and 360 surround also have been given a vin # I feel lucky to have it so fast makes me wonder how the process works maybe they’re doing the grabber blue ones first I’m getting pretty excited. Went to dealer to verify they will stick with original price despite change in msrp

quartzcity

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Dark Matter Grey GT
Country flag
I feel lucky too.. I ordered 5 Dec 2021 and got a production week of 7 Feb 2022. VIN arrived a couple days ago.
Dark matter grey GT standard. No cruise or glass roof.

Say Watt

First Name
Morris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
GTPE (Bought back), 2022 Kia EV6 GT-L, Rivian R1S
Occupation
Retired Electronics
Country flag
I ordered “the whole enchilada” GTPE on 9/28/21 and I still don’t have a VIN number. My guess is that there is more than one ingredient missing from the recipe so nothing will get put together until the pantry is full. Then it will have to go through three understaffed carriers before it gets here.

AstralLiving

First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Mach E GTPE in Dark Matter Gray
Occupation
Video Game Producer
Country flag
The main differences being the wheels, MagneRide, and the interior... who knows which is the holdup, but it seems PEs are quite a bit behind non-PEs for some reason.

I ordered a GTPE on Dec 29th so I'll not expect anything for a while, I suppose. I'm already running out of YouTube videos on the car to watch.

Av8tor

First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Fusion Hybrid, MME GTPE
Occupation
Systems Engineer IOT
Country flag
I ordered a GTPE on Dec 29th so I'll not expect anything for a while, I suppose. I'm already running out of YouTube videos on the car to watch.
Me too, I’m out of stuff to watch and read. GTPE ordered 10/30

Say Watt

First Name
Morris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
GTPE (Bought back), 2022 Kia EV6 GT-L, Rivian R1S
Occupation
Retired Electronics
Country flag
Me too, I’m out of stuff to watch and read. GTPE ordered 10/30

I sat in an e-Tron for five minutes while I was getting my SQ5 serviced. And an I-Pace drove by as I was leaving the parking lot. Non-Tesla temptation all about.

The e-Tron is built in Germany. The i-Pace in Austria. My SQ5 was produced in Mexico and it has had no issues in 40K miles. Many good things not built in a tent.

God, grant me patience - and I would like it now.

MyLittlePony2022

First Name
William
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 "Mach-E Auto" GTPE, Cyber Orange
Country flag
Ordered my MME GT PE on 10/2/2021 and I have a production date of 02/21/2022. No other information such as letter from Ford or VIN.

Anyone know how long production takes and how long it will take for delivery? From what I can research on the forum, it is 4 to 6 weeks from the production date.

breadtree

First Name
Luke
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
GT PE
Occupation
IT
Country flag
I ordered my GTPE in mid-August and it went into production on Jan 19. A couple of days later I got a scheduled delivery of Feb 13 and I had a window sticker at that point. (I live in Minneapolis.) So I ordered a 2021, but am getting a 2022.

The whole Bluecruise thing confuses me. I must have gone through the build wizard at least 12 times while deciding whether to order one of these. I certainly saw the panoramic roof option ($1300) but I really don't remember any mention of Bluecruise. I know if I had seen it I would have ordered it.

But now I can't tell, because Co-Pilot360 is not on my window sticker, but it does say so on the order tracking page:

Ford Mustang Mach-E GT Scheduled for production vzI9NqV

But it says Assist instead of Active.

AstralLiving

First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Mach E GTPE in Dark Matter Gray
Occupation
Video Game Producer
Country flag
Ordered my MME GT PE on 10/2/2021 and I have a production date of 02/21/2022. No other information such as letter from Ford or VIN.

Anyone know how long production takes and how long it will take for delivery? From what I can research on the forum, it is 4 to 6 weeks from the production date.
Awesome! I've also seen the 4-6 weeks posted. Grats on getting a date.
Sponsored