Patrick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Lexus 400H, Lexus 300H, Buick Enclave, Mach E GT
Occupation
School Administration
Country flag
Here is a picture of mine, I always wanted a SHO and these wheels remind me of the Taurus SHO wheels.

How do you like the black center caps?

PXL_20230206_134046588.MP.jpg
What did you do for the black center caps (looks like with Pony's) and black lugs?

tuminatr

First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 MME, 1964 G1 Mustang, 1993 Mustang
Occupation
Sales
Country flag
What did you do for the black center caps (looks like with Pony's) and black lugs?
There genuine ford center caps. I bought used off eBay. Basically from a 2015+ ICE mustang

https://www.ebay.com/itm/1550227350...4xAMilCSL6&var=&widget_ver=artemis&media=COPY

Lugs are from Amazon. Mach E uses m14x1.5 lugs

Set of 24 Veritek 14x1.5mm 13/16 Hex 1.7 Inch 44.5mm Length Black OEM Factory Style Large Acorn Seat Lug Nuts for Ford F-150 Expedition Lincoln Navigator Factory Wheels https://a.co/d/3OCtceH

HondaRacer

First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
23 MME GT
Country flag

HondaRacer

First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
23 MME GT
Country flag
There genuine ford center caps. I bought used off eBay. Basically from a 2015+ ICE mustang

https://www.ebay.com/itm/1550227350...4xAMilCSL6&var=&widget_ver=artemis&media=COPY

Lugs are from Amazon. Mach E uses m14x1.5 lugs

Set of 24 Veritek 14x1.5mm 13/16 Hex 1.7 Inch 44.5mm Length Black OEM Factory Style Large Acorn Seat Lug Nuts for Ford F-150 Expedition Lincoln Navigator Factory Wheels https://a.co/d/3OCtceH
I looked pretty hard to find OEM black lugs that would fit but was not successful. I thought I had found them and ordered from Ford Performance but they weren’t long enough. The MME lugs are longer than ICE versions to accommodate the aerocover. I assume aftermarket black lugs are the only option?

tuminatr

First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 MME, 1964 G1 Mustang, 1993 Mustang
Occupation
Sales
Country flag
I looked pretty hard to find OEM black lugs that would fit but was not successful. I thought I had found them and ordered from Ford Performance but they weren’t long enough. The MME lugs are longer than ICE versions to accommodate the aerocover. I assume aftermarket black lugs are the only option?
The MME uses the same lugs as the F150. If you noticed I posted ones that have a groove/flange to hold the aero cover on just like the factory lugs. For my car, I ended up buying some rubber pluming o-rings for a tighter fit. I will try to find a link and post it later

As an alternative, you could just paint the factory lugs black. After all, these are just painted anyway

Last edited:

khadotcom

First Name
Kha Nguyen
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Select RWD
Country flag
Just had 20" GT wheels fit on my 22 Mach-E Select and they fit perfectly! The vehicle rides slightly higher as expected, ride quality seems very similar. No word on what hit this will take to the range, but very pleased with the decision.

Ford Mustang Mach-E GT Wheels fit on Select -- 2022 Mach-E Select with GT wheels 06A30781-001E-4AC3-A6F4-CB4820BA86C0
Did handling improve noticeably? How many miles of loss range?

azerik

First Name
Erik
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
'21 Spacey Prem4x, '21 RX450H, 13 Focus EV
Occupation
DevSecOps, General PITA
Country flag
Ford Mustang Mach-E GT Wheels fit on Select -- 2022 Mach-E Select with GT wheels IMG_4483

Ford Mustang Mach-E GT Wheels fit on Select -- 2022 Mach-E Select with GT wheels IMG_4484

ditto.

When i first saw them I thought. No way am I rolling those. Then saw them in person and thought "That car looks EXACTLY like a MatchBox car. Must have them."

azerik

First Name
Erik
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
'21 Spacey Prem4x, '21 RX450H, 13 Focus EV
Occupation
DevSecOps, General PITA
Country flag

kkgg

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
mach e
Country flag
Just had 20" GT wheels fit on my 22 Mach-E Select and they fit perfectly! The vehicle rides slightly higher as expected, ride quality seems very similar. No word on what hit this will take to the range, but very pleased with the decision.

Ford Mustang Mach-E GT Wheels fit on Select -- 2022 Mach-E Select with GT wheels IMG_4484
may be a little late for the question but better late than never.

I am Interested in the same wheels/tires for my premium. I don't know anything about modifications, just I hate the skinny tires on my premium. It feels odd.

Did you have to do anything else to install these ?
Like TPMS, Spacers, Calibrations, anything else..?
Do I need to buy the wheels/tires with TPMS ?
Can I just buy these wheels/tires and install them on my premium ?

did you do it your self, or went to a tire shop - how much do they charge..

Triggerhappy007

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
23 Premium VB & 22 Select GB
Country flag
may be a little late for the question but better late than never.

I am Interested in the same wheels/tires for my premium. I don't know anything about modifications, just I hate the skinny tires on my premium. It feels odd.

Did you have to do anything else to install these ?
Like TPMS, Spacers, Calibrations, anything else..?
Do I need to buy the wheels/tires with TPMS ?
Can I just buy these wheels/tires and install them on my premium ?

did you do it your self, or went to a tire shop - how much do they charge..
If you buy takeoffs, it will have everything so you just install them. Some people will sell wheels and tires without the sensors so you'll have to purchase the sensors. Tire places usually charge $15-$25/tire to mount tires.

mkhuffman

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 MME GT, Jeep GC-L, VW Jetta
Country flag
Any idea if these fit with the areo cover off?
The center caps snap to the aero cover itself. It’s been a while, but I don’t believe that would work.
I think @Scooby24 tried them with the aero covers off, and I am pretty sure the center caps would not fit without them.

IMO the aero covers don't change the appearance much, and there will be a highway range impact with them off. So I have no interest in removing mine.
Sponsored