Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Mustang Mach-E, 2017 EcoBoost Convertible
Occupation
Real Estate Appraiser
Country flag
Got the email this morning. I put in my order on August 27th. It got rolled over to a 2022 (expected). A few weeks ago I saw a thread where it came out that when these got rolled over to 2022 a lot of the priority changed (something about going from a 10 to a 99 - someone said 99 meant "Hold"). So I called my dealer and asked him about it. He "acted" like he was aware of the change in priority and that he would take care of it. I didn't ask what would have happened if I didn't call and ask him to take care of it :rolleyes:

Anyway, had him switch my color yesterday because I felt like this was the week!!
Ford Mustang Mach-E GTPE Build week of 01/10/2022 GT PE Production Date
Sponsored

Last edited:

CAL-GTPE

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Mach-E GTPE
Country flag
Do you have a VIN #? I ordered a GTPE on 8/28 through the dealer. I've heard nothing up to this point, which I expected.

OP
OP
malthusunc

malthusunc

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
Real Estate Appraiser
Country flag
Do you have a VIN #? I ordered a GTPE on 8/28 through the dealer. I've heard nothing up to this point, which I expected.
There was a VIN # later on in the email. And I think an additional link to track the car (maybe).

I also wasn't sure if I would get an email. Some people said they did but most people said they had to keep checking the website. I learned about a month ago that Thursdays were the days that new production dates were assigned.

Larry Paul

First Name
Larry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
MME-GTPE, Sunbeam Tiger w1970 Boss302, 2002Rav4EV
Country flag
We ordered our Cyber Orange GTPE on August 23 (having never seen a GT or Cyber Orange on a vehicle). We changed the color to Rapid Red, but after we had a chance to see a GT in CO on an MME in person, we switched it back to Cyber Orange by Sept 24th.

On October 21st, our car showed up with a production date with week of December 20, a week later-pushed to December 27th. On November 1, I had a letter from Ford indicating my production date was scheduled for the week of January 3rd. A week later- rescheduled to week of 1/10. As of today it still says the production is scheduled for 1/10/2022. It typically changes late Thursday/early Friday...so we will see if the date continues to get pushed out.

OP
OP
malthusunc

malthusunc

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
Real Estate Appraiser
Country flag
We ordered our Cyber Orange GTPE on August 23 (having never seen a GT or Cyber Orange on a vehicle). We changed the color to Rapid Red, but after we had a chance to see a GT in CO on an MME in person, we switched it back to Cyber Orange by Sept 24th.

On October 21st, our car showed up with a production date with week of December 20, a week later-pushed to December 27th. On November 1, I had a letter from Ford indicating my production date was scheduled for the week of January 3rd. A week later- rescheduled to week of 1/10. As of today it still says the production is scheduled for 1/10/2022. It typically changes late Thursday/early Friday...so we will see if the date continues to get pushed out.
I haven't checked since my first email. I'll check again this evening/tomorrow to see if mine has been pushed out.
Sponsored