Matthew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach E GT/PE, 2015 Limited Edition Mustang GT 0146
Occupation
Network Administrator
Country flag
Here are some Pictures near sunset with a hazy sky. I saw a Ranger last month in the same color but for some reason this color looks a little different on the Mach E. could be my imagination but I like it better. Where the sun hits it, its lighter and more yellow, in other places it is darker and more ornage.

Mache 1.jpg

Mache 2.jpg

Mache 3.jpg

Mache 4.jpg

Mache 5.jpg

Mache 6.jpg

Davedough

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach E GTPE , Explorer ST
Occupation
Federal IT Sales Engineer
Country flag
Here are some Pictures near sunset with a hazy sky. I saw a Ranger last month in the same color but for some reason this color looks a little different on the Mach E. could be my imagination but I like it better. Where the sun hits it, its lighter and more yellow, in other places it is darker and more ornage.

Ford Mustang Mach-E GTPE has arrived at dealership today Mache 6

Oh man, I'm so excited. That's exactly my build. That looks so good! I'm happy for you

Dark Matter GT

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Jeep Grand Cherokee SRT
Country flag
OK The Mach E is a mustang to me because Ford says it is and it looks like a mustang X-over would. But something about this color Mach E looks the most mustang like for some reason.

Davedough

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach E GTPE , Explorer ST
Occupation
Federal IT Sales Engineer
Country flag
OK The Mach E is a mustang to me because Ford says it is and it looks like a mustang X-over would. But something about this color Mach E looks the most mustang like for some reason.
Grabber Orange vibes

Angelina

First Name
Angelina
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Mustang Mach E GTPE
Occupation
Sales
Country flag
Looks nice!!! Congrats!!!
Hoping mine arrives in the next day or two.
Just got this:

Ford Mustang Mach-E GTPE has arrived at dealership today 4CA5FD50-7662-4A7E-A965-BCA174C4DFB5

phil

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
LS400
Country flag
Perhaps you're conflating mustang and mustard?

HuntingPudel

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 MME GT-PE, 1979 Fire-Am, 1972 K/5 Blazer
Occupation
Engineering
Country flag
Cool pix. I think this is the clearest I have seen the access cover for the frunk jump wires. Does it seem to be holding onto the bumper well? I recall a few of the Premium and Select owners having a problem with it, but the GT has a different front fascia, so...

agoldman

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
GT Cyber Orange
Country flag
Well I'm looking forward to taking my Cyber Orange GT to taxi school. I mean to drive. kind of a cross between construction equipment and new york taxis. I still love it though.

ChasingCoral

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
GB E4X FE, Leaf, Tacoma, F-150 Lightning ordered
Occupation
Retired oceanographer
Country flag

Ford Mustang Mach-E GTPE has arrived at dealership today 4CA5FD50-7662-4A7E-A965-BCA174C4DFB5
Gorgeous car! That's a real Mustang color.
BTW, did you get the gimbaled flag pole mount option on the hood? ;)

EV Behr

First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Ford Explorer soon Mustang Mach E GT
Occupation
Truck driver
Country flag
At the dealership right now. I got in and out had my name on the screen with my settings I did through my account and app.

After seeing your beautiful car, the wait for ours is getting tougher. Such a sweet ride.

EV Behr

First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Ford Explorer soon Mustang Mach E GT
Occupation
Truck driver
Country flag

Love your pics, MME GT in cyber orange is stunning. Congrats

OP
OP
Sagacity

Sagacity

First Name
Matthew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach E GT/PE, 2015 Limited Edition Mustang GT 0146
Occupation
Network Administrator
Country flag
So just a couple follow ups and comments on the dealer experience.

I got 2 keyfobs which surprised the dealers. I told them there had been a lot of complaints with PAAK so that is probably why. I didn't know that each keyfob can be programmed to a profile which is nice for me and my wife based on who is driving.

Dealer had no clue what Ford options was or how it worked and was very resistant to letting me use it, saying that the system wasn't talking to there system so essentially that wanted to push what they were familiar with. I had to explain why it was better then a standard lease and how the EV tax credit works.

In there defense I was pre approved online through ford credit but when I went to complete the purchase online the site was encountering an error when I tried to enter my xplan pin and would crash on every browser on different computers/phone. So the system may have been screwed up at the time.

I didn't talk to the dealer about xplan prior to delivery but when I purchased they put in all the xplan info and gave me the discount.

Overall dealer experience was good but they definetly need training on Ford Options and understanding what it is and why you would want it as well as how to complete a transaction using it.
Car Stuff:

Frunk has no divider as you can see in the picture.

I was driving this morning and turned on cruise control and it said Blue Cruise has been enabled. I'll have to look into this more since I thought it was only in beta for early adapters. Maybe it is installed on the GTs?

Seats are the most comfortable seats I have ever sat in. Like sitting on a nice couch. Soft, flexible and hold you in place. (They are better then the seats in my RAM Limited)

Charged it up yesterday with my Emporia Vue Car charger. I have solar and a Emporia vue energy monitor so it will charge the car using all the available solar power so I don't pull from the grid. It was averaging about 5KW/hr. You can override the setting and charge at max if you want to. (Up to 11KWh 48amps).

Charged it up to 92% and the acceleration was noticeably better then when it was at 57%. A little bit of front tire wheel spin when taking off hard.

Overall I am very happy with the purchase and already loving not buying gas.

cloud9

First Name
Gary
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
19 Bullitt, 19Edge ST, 21 Explorer ST ,21 MMEGTPE
Country flag

Mache 1.jpg

Mache 2.jpg

Mache 3.jpg

Mache 4.jpg

Mache 5.jpg

Mache 6.jpg
Love orange Mustangs. Great pics and I think they all look better in the sunlight ? Reminds me of my Competition Orange Boss 302, but the metallic in Cyber Orange is even better.

jennq

First Name
Jenn
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Tesla S/3/Y, Mach e GTP, Canoo/Lightning/R1S Resy
Country flag
I'm so glad to hear that about the seats! I was worried I might have to let mine go and re-order a GT if the seats weren't very comfortable for dd as well as tracking. My last car with performance seats was also very comfortable and I was hoping this was the same. It's so hard to tell from the pictures.

agoldman

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
GT Cyber Orange
Country flag
Segaciity, can you post the software version number if you can spot it in one of the system info menus?
Sponsored