CaptainET

First Name
Ed
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mustang Mach E
Country flag
Is the OTA to drive hands free called bluecruise or some other type of hands free driving? I have first edition delivered over a year ago, is the hands free driving already paid for and I'm just waiting for OTA update or will I be paying to have that software installed?
Sponsored

benk016

First Name
Ben
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Mustang Mach-E GT
Country flag
Is the OTA to drive hands free called bluecruise or some other type of hands free driving? I have first edition delivered over a year ago, is the hands free driving already paid for and I'm just waiting for OTA update or will I be paying to have that software installed?
If you have a first edition, you have NOT already paid for it. You will have to pay for it once its activated in the car. The cost is $600 for a 3 year subscription. You should have gotten a $100 discount at purchase since it wasn't ready when you bought the car. And since its taken so long to get to you, they are also giving the first year free. So you won't have to pay for it up front.

The update has not been released yet. It should be coming in the next month or so if everything stays on schedule.