Mirak

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
"Sonic" 2021 MME Grabber Blue First Edition
Country flag
So that whichever owner pulled the remote start trigger they'd have to chose their profile once they got into the car? If more than one user in the household had FP and could remote start the car, the car may not know which driver it was? I don't know really. I'm the only one in my household who uses FP so I'm just spitballin' here....
I don't understand the logical purpose of reverting to a guest profile when remote starting.
Sponsored

generaltso

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 MME Premium AWD SR Infinite Blue
Country flag
I don't understand the logical purpose of reverting to a guest profile when remote starting.
There is no logic to it. The remote start command is sent from a phone. If that phone is linked to a profile, it should use that profile when it starts. But it doesn't.

OP
OP
Lynsey

Lynsey

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Mustang Mach E GT - Star White
Country flag
So what is the secret word to get this when your car is in for service?
That, I have no idea. Mine actually had a problem, and was unable to schedule any updates since I purchased it in Oct. When I called Ford, they told me to take it to the dealer. The dealer didn't really question it at all, they were just like "ok" and gave me a loaner too. It did only have 600 miles on it.

Ride_the_lightning

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach E Premium SR AWD
Occupation
Engineer
Country flag
Just because it's not something you regularly watch, doesn't mean other people don't find it useful and important. That's why it's great to have choices. I'm disappointed that the choice is being removed.
You misunderstood me. I’m agreeing with you. I don’t understand why FORD has MADE it an issue because it IS important. I also monitor my TP. My point is all my other cars have made it easy. Ford made a problem out of something that shouldn’t be a problem, because they should have thought about it like every other car manufacturer has (except Audi). Even the current way tiles displays info is convoluted and dumb. I don’t want them constantly moving, mixing vehicle operating data with my recent radio stations, etc. Put tire pressure data where it belongs, on the instrument cluster. Leave the big screen for music and navigation.

agoldman

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
GT Cyber Orange
Country flag
I don't understand why Ford has to be so vague and sporatic about updates and the process. Just let us get the updates without all the mystery and runarounds.

Jimrpa

First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Infinite Blue Premium Mustang Mach E ER AWD
Occupation
Retied (formerly tried to herd highly technical, independent cats)
Country flag
And it's just 8 digits! Would easily fit on the new mini-tile.
Legibly? Remember, you’re asking people to change focus from distance to near.

berg0319

First Name
Gunnar
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Ford Mach E GT AWD
Country flag
I have my TP widget on all the time. With wide temperature fluctuations at this time of year in New England, it’s smart to keep a close eye on tire pressure for both safety and efficiency reasons.
I would highly recommend going to a tire shop and having them fill your tires with nitrous. The nitrous takes much of the tire pressure variability out of the equation as temperatures do not affect nitrogen nearly as much oxygen.

dbsb3233

First Name
TimCO
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Mustang Mach-E FE, 2023 Bronco Sport OB
Occupation
Retired
Country flag
Legibly? Remember, you’re asking people to change focus from distance to near.
I think so. Here was someone's pic 7 pages back with the new small tiles. The 2 lines on the Trip Meter tile seem legible. Looks like this could fit easily and be legible:

39 38
39 41

Or even...

Front: 39 38
Rear: 39 41

Ford Mustang Mach-E Happy accident at Ford service! I got the new updated SYNC 4A installed!! Non Early-Access 20221216_203600
Sponsored